Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770101 Oct 12, 2012
STOP MIMICKING ME!!!!
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770102 Oct 12, 2012
Oh for goodness sakes! I don't know who anyone is anymore...
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#770103 Oct 12, 2012
Obama said Romney is proposing a tax plan "that would give millionaires another tax break and raises taxes on middle class families by up to $2,000 a year."

The claims are based on a study by the Tax Policy Center, which used what Romney has said about his tax plan and attempted to calculate outcomes for different groups of taxpayers.

The study prioritizes the idea that the plan would be revenue neutral. In that scenario, millionaires lose deductions, but the lower rates would still decrease their tax bill by an average of $87,000.

Middle-class taxpayers would see lower tax rates, too, but the loss of exemptions and deductions would hit them harder. People making $200,000 or less a year would see their taxes rise by an average of about $2,000.

The study is making the point that Romney’s plan is untenable: to cut rates that much without adding to the deficit, something has to give. It necessarily makes some assumptions, and therefore these conclusions are not definite as long as the details of the plan remain unknown. For that reason, people should be cautious in calling this Romney's plan.
mine

Anonymous Proxy

#770104 Oct 12, 2012
Oh for goodness steaks! I don't no whetehr to sh*t or go blind anymore...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770105 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner? That you? Hee hee hee, we got 'em goin' this time...
dem

Chicago, IL

#770106 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
(in the voice of a young girl) Oh! I'm in England and I'm pretty and I'm smart...
lol
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770107 Oct 12, 2012
You're a despicable coward!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Blanchard, OK

#770109 Oct 12, 2012
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama wrote:
I got a feelin' you an' me gonna tangle...
Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770110 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see you at the next meeting.
Great. We are going to be electing officers.
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770111 Oct 12, 2012
Balaam got up in the morning, saddled his donkey and went with the princes of Moab. But God was very angry when he went, and the angel of the LORD stood in the road to oppose him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, she turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat her to get her back on the road.

Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path between two vineyards, with walls on both sides. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam's foot against it. So he beat her again.

Then the angel of the LORD moved on ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was no room to turn, either to the right or to the left. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff. Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

Numbers 22:21-29
sigmund_ fraud

Blanchard, OK

#770112 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
You went bonkers over RMONEY'$ third leg and you don't get the sexual innuendo you fell on?
Er...it fell in.....! I GET IT!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Anonymous Proxy

#770113 Oct 12, 2012
Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!
fred

Milford, CT

#770114 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
fred bets red diaper baby leosnotty gets a flaccid response after birthing and a few months of marriage.#nolongersexy
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770115 Oct 12, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand for freedom of religion. I don't think that anyone's religious beliefs should be allowed to be questioned.
I agree.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770116 Oct 12, 2012
Stop putting words in my mouth!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770117 Oct 12, 2012
If you lived alittle closer it'd be something else...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770118 Oct 12, 2012
US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770119 Oct 12, 2012
You can't talk to me that way!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#770120 Oct 12, 2012
Despite More Water, Radiation Still High In Fukushima Reactor

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fuk...

----

Fukushima tobacco contaminated with radiation

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-11/fukushi...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770121 Oct 12, 2012
I just di.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance