Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,729)

Showing posts 714,561 - 714,580 of1,078,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..."amazing" would be how I'd describe how ignorant your racist VP is.
Princeton Economist: The Math Behind Romney's Tax Plan Adds Up
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/princeton...
+++++
JFK speech on tax cuts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As to the JFK speech, there's not a single Obama democrat that would agree with its content.
Rosen finds that Romney's plan could work if tax reform causes the economy to grow 3 percentage points more over a given period of time than it would have grown without tax reform.

I think I've heard the like before. Must have been in 2001.

And how did that work out?

I only trust one economist. Bruce Bartlett.

If Romney Wins, Will His Tax Plan Survive?

One big problem in analyzing the Romney tax plan is that he hasnít put enough specifics on the table to allow it to be properly evaluated.

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/10...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>At the White House, spokesman Jay Carney responded Friday by saying Biden's remarks on Libya correctly reflected that any requests for diplomatic security are handled by the State Department. According to Carney, Obama and Biden were unaware of the specific requests mentioned at the House Oversight Committee hearing.
Biden "certainly was aware" of the congressional testimony when he responded to questions at the debate, which showed that the vice president was referring to himself and Obama in saying that they didn't know about the request for more security, Carney said.
The White House spokesman also repeated earlier assertions that there was no "actual intelligence" beforehand indicating that a terrorist attack on the Benghazi compound was imminent, and noted a formal State Department review was underway.
Of the Kenyan was unaware. The lizard can't be bothered with national security matters while he campaigns and hob knobs with Hollywood sluts.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where you live boy... 37th & Shields??
You couldn't afford to live there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>TEll them to vote on Wednesday too while you are at it. Geez what kind of loon says to 'punish' someone. Oh the same ones that cried over water-boarding terrorists. Really Sonic you liberals are no ones' friends. Sad state of affairs you bring to the table.
I know a lot of local conservatives who're writing in Paul.

No friend of Romney they are. But I think it was the VP pick that really did the trick. Something about Ryan being a big government 'conservative'. Stimulus and all that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Biden vs. Ryan

Ryanís limited experience on foreign policy was on display all night. Perhaps the most painful moments were when he attacked the administrationís response to the Green movement. This was the clearest example of Ryanís reliance on standard movement conservative talking points on foreign policy for the entire debate, and it was clear that he thought that everyone was supposed to find this damning so that all he had to do was mention it. For almost all voters, Ryanís lack of experience and preparation wonít matter, but he did nothing to reassure worried voters that a Romney administration would not keep U.S. forces in Afghanistan well into the future or that it wouldnít pursue a more aggressive policy in Syria.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"reliance on standard movement conservative talking points"
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosen finds that Romney's plan could work if tax reform causes the economy to grow 3 percentage points more over a given period of time than it would have grown without tax reform.
One big problem in analyzing the Romney tax plan is that he hasnít put enough specifics on the table to allow it to be properly evaluated.
MICHAEL WALSH:ďThe lefty sneer was on full display last night during the vice-presidential debate.... In perhaps the most personally disgraceful performance in the history of debates, Joe Biden smirked, mugged, snorted, and sneered his way through 90 minutes of heckling his opponent, Paul Ryan ó often aided and abetted by the moderator, Martha Raddatz, who was every bit as bad as we all feared the ex-wife of president Obamaís Harvard Law School classmate, Julius Genachowski, would be.Ē

UPDATE: Lanny Davis: Ryan Hit Home Run in Debate Against Biden.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No friend of Romney they are. But I think it was the VP pick that really did the trick. Something about Ryan being a big government 'conservative'. Stimulus and all that.
Ryan is a small government conservative. duh

The Kenyan mau mau is a communist. duh duh

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..."amazing" would be how I'd describe how ignorant your racist VP is.
Princeton Economist: The Math Behind Romney's Tax Plan Adds Up
+++++
JFK speech on tax cuts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As to the JFK speech, there's not a single Obama democrat that would agree with its content.
Paul Ryan finally had enough time to go through the math of the Romney tax plan during the vice-presidential debate. He didn't use it. Ryan filibustered instead. About the most specific he got was citing "six studies" he said vindicate the plan's mathematical plausibility.

Except they don't.

Romney's tax plan is a three-legged stool that doesn't stand. Here's how it works -- or doesn't. Romney wants to 1) cut tax rates across the board by 20 percent, 2) cut tax expenditures to pay for these tax cuts, and 3) maintain progressivity. The problem, as the Tax Policy Center pointed out, is there aren't enough tax expenditures for the rich to pay for all the tax cuts for the rich. Romney's plan only works if he cuts out the tax cuts for the rich, raises taxes on the middle class, or explodes the deficit. In other words, Romney can pick two, and only two, of his tax goals -- what Matt Yglesias of Slate calls the "Romney Trilemma".

That sound you hear is the three-legged stool falling down.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where you live boy... 37th & Shields??
that or 67th and Drexel.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>At the White House, spokesman Jay Carney responded Friday by saying Biden's remarks on Libya correctly reflected that any requests for diplomatic security are handled by the State Department. According to Carney, Obama and Biden were unaware of the specific requests mentioned at the House Oversight Committee hearing.
Biden "certainly was aware" of the congressional testimony when he responded to questions at the debate, which showed that the vice president was referring to himself and Obama in saying that they didn't know about the request for more security, Carney said.
The White House spokesman also repeated earlier assertions that there was no "actual intelligence" beforehand indicating that a terrorist attack on the Benghazi compound was imminent, and noted a formal State Department review was underway.
"leosampleanusz"
Way to dodge and dance. You do that well. The question why did president nobama blame the attacks on our embassy on the video? Please think before you respond so0 your answers are not so inane.
Peace
KMA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO-A LOT. How many in a 'lot'.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"AP Fact-Checker Bulldozes Through Biden Falsehoods - Associated Press - Fox Nation" ( http://bit.ly/Tdd4LU )

BIDEN, when asked who would pay more taxes in Obama's second term: "People making a million dollars or more."

THE FACTS: Obama's proposed tax increase reaches farther down the income ladder than millionaires. He wants to roll back Bush-era tax cuts for individuals making over $200,000 and couples making more than $250,000.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

From CNN: http://tinyurl.com/9lo79a5

"The mission came under attack by armed militants on the 11th anniversary of the September 2001 al Qaeda attacks on New York and Washington.

However, State Department officials told a congressional hearing on Wednesday that they requested more security but were turned down by headquarters in Washington.

"When the vice president directly contradicts the sworn testimony of state department officials ... the American people deserve to know what happened," Romney told a campaign event in the battleground state of Virginia."

So if the Boy Messiah and Hair-Plug Joe are unaware of America's security concerns abroad then why is the Jerk-In-Chief referred to as the Commander-In-Chief?

Or should it be the Forever Golfing Fund-Raiser-In-Chief visiting Liberal Talk Shows?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...suppose this happens or suppose that happens, that would mean x amount in 10 years.
It takes a lot of imagination for his plan to add up as well a more than 2 terms in office.
Obama said he'd cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't afford to live there.
Only an idiot would choose to live in Illinois.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan finally had enough time to go through the math of the Romney tax plan during the vice-presidential debate. He didn't use it. Ryan filibustered instead. About the most specific he got was citing "six studies" he said vindicate the plan's mathematical plausibility.
Except they don't.
Romney's tax plan is a three-legged stool that doesn't stand. Here's how it works -- or doesn't. Romney wants to 1) cut tax rates across the board by 20 percent, 2) cut tax expenditures to pay for these tax cuts, and 3) maintain progressivity. The problem, as the Tax Policy Center pointed out, is there aren't enough tax expenditures for the rich to pay for all the tax cuts for the rich. Romney's plan only works if he cuts out the tax cuts for the rich, raises taxes on the middle class, or explodes the deficit. In other words, Romney can pick two, and only two, of his tax goals -- what Matt Yglesias of Slate calls the "Romney Trilemma".
Liberal ...projection...mental defect...widespread....hate

America is sick of liberals

WHY DEMS LOVED BIDENíS BOORISH BEHAVIOR: Commentaryís Jonathan S. Tobin writes:

The problem here is not just that presidents and would-be commanders-in-chief must appear presidential. It is that the liberal base of the presidentís party is so filled with anger and contempt for Republicans that they canít abide even a show of civility from their champions.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Aircraft carrier, submarine?
Curiosity? Lol

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the rest of it say?
Something about you being an azzwipe. Welcome to the club, my friend.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan finally had enough time to go through the math of the Romney tax plan during the vice-presidential debate. He didn't use it. Ryan filibustered instead. About the most specific he got was citing "six studies" he said vindicate the plan's mathematical plausibility.
Except they don't.
That sound you hear is your naively childish argument falling flat on its face.

American voters' eyes glaze over when a speaker begins getting into numbers. That's #1.#2 is that you cannot possibly present an hour's worth of data and structure to an audience in under 2 minutes. If you try, you fail.

Hair-Plug Joe presented physical antics with arm waving, laughing smugly, talking over his opponent's responses and even pounding the desk. This is standard Liberal MO. Loud, sneering, disruptive and with unwarranted condescension. He then lied through his teeth while carefully not getting too specific so as to leave some doors open for later escape if confronted.

This morning, Romney put both feet into Hair-Plug Joe's mouth concerning his Libya lies during the debate. Supposedly, neither he nor the Jerk-In-Chief knew about America's security breaches abroad? Are we to believe this and, if true, are we to accept the fact that the Boy Messiah hasn't a clue about dangers to Foreign Service Personnel overseas? We are in grave danger if what the pair of laughing teeth said in that debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 714,561 - 714,580 of1,078,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 16 min Guest 1
Abby 7-23 17 min Community Disorganizer 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 54 min Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••