Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770123 Oct 12, 2012
did.
sigmund_ fraud

Anonymous Proxy

#770125 Oct 12, 2012
You went bonkers over RMONEY'$ third leg and you don't get the sexual innuendo you fell on?
Er...it fell in.....! I NEED IT!
Patriot

Anonymous Proxy

#770127 Oct 12, 2012
My toe hurts
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770128 Oct 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanusz"
Way to dodge and dance. You do that well. The question why did president nobama blame the attacks on our embassy on the video? Please think before you respond so0 your answers are not so inane.
Peace
KMA
They all like to avoide that question. I wonder why?
Fred

Anonymous Proxy

#770130 Oct 12, 2012
I like communist men, they're handsome. Caesar Chavez is a total babe, and we both got the cancer!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#770131 Oct 12, 2012
Obama claimed Romney’s plan would cut his own taxes while raising them on 18 million working families.

The Tax Policy Center found that, indeed, even with a 20 percent rate cut, 18 million people would find themselves in a gap where the rate cut wouldn’t offset the loss of benefits from the Obama tax cuts Romney would let expire. That is, they’d end up paying more (or getting less in refunds) without the expanded child credit, EITC and education credit.

Romney has not explicitly said he wants those tax cuts to end, but his lack of support for extending them means there would be an increase on the 18 million people. Obama's statement is accurate but needs additional information. We rate it Mostly True.
Obama is a joke

Anonymous Proxy

#770133 Oct 12, 2012
Hey, Fred, could you come over here tonight and blow me? I'm lonesome too.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770134 Oct 12, 2012
Isn't anyone watching this? Someone needs to do something...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770135 Oct 12, 2012
Sounds like Fred's busy so it won't be him
fred

Milford, CT

#770136 Oct 12, 2012
Phil wrote:
Obama claimed Romney’s plan would cut his own taxes while raising them on 18 million working families.
The Tax Policy Center found that, indeed, even with a 20 percent rate cut, 18 million people would find themselves in a gap where the rate cut wouldn’t offset the loss of benefits from the Obama tax cuts Romney would let expire. That is, they’d end up paying more (or getting less in refunds) without the expanded child credit, EITC and education credit.
Romney has not explicitly said he wants those tax cuts to end, but his lack of support for extending them means there would be an increase on the 18 million people. Obama's statement is accurate but needs additional information. We rate it Mostly True.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Biden's bizarre performance, aided and abetted by bow wow Raddatz, clearly shows that the left wants a communist dictatorship
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#770137 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
it's a fact . If Iran gets her nuke the whole of Middle East would be much much stable .
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770138 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see you at the next meeting.
Hurry, you'll miss the Lion King showing.
bob

Charleston, WV

#770139 Oct 12, 2012
Obama sucks
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770140 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are a true stooge__well probably just a true troll trying to amuse his troll self by playing grown up, but the video did cause the unrest which began in Egypt and quickly worked it's way through a couple of other Islamic nations where it doesn't take much to rile up a few bored losers.
So the video actually did create the first stages of unrest and the videos we saw on the various news channels.
What happened in Benghazi turns out to have had different beginnings but it took a few days to figure that out and you may recall that CNN was providing the details because our, cough, embassy employees had been evacuated and the FBI wasn't real pumped up about even being in Benghazi much less doing an investigation.
It's become political__too bad because it puts many other, cough, embassy employees in the cross hairs.
Now go pester someone else I'm over your dumbazz.
Sept 12:

Republican members of Congress say they are have been told by intelligence officials that the Benghazi attack was a well-planned assault timed to the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, not an anti-video protest gone awry.

Sept. 25:

ABC airs the television show The View, in which Obama is asked about Clinton's statement. "We don't have all of the information yet so we are still gathering," he says. He says there is "no doubt" that "it wasn't just a mob action."

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," he says.

In a speech to the United Nations, Obama condemns the attacks and the American filmmaker, saying, "A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

Clinton issues a statement acknowledging that an al-Qaeda affiliate in Libya and other Islamist terror groups "are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...

Obama was still blaming the video 2 weeks later.

Chicago, IL

#770141 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
""There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide""

Prove me wrong . Prove to me that israel is not armed with the nukes yet it doesn't want others to have it ???

Remember Rosenbergs ?? Jewish couple who sold our nuklerar secrets to the Russians hence changing our national security for ever ??

Well millions of Americans do
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Anonymous Proxy

#770142 Oct 12, 2012
Better hurry or you'll miss the Lions Singing

Chicago, IL

#770143 Oct 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
I like communist men, they're handsome. Caesar Chavez is a total babe, and we both got the cancer!
LET'S BE HONEST .It was the communist system which build two superpowers in the matter of few decades .

Before commies took over Russia ,Russia was a cesspool ,no one respect it . Take a look at Russia now . The only country which we fear is in fact Russia ..

Let's take a look at China . Only 100 years ago China was under Western thumb ..look it now - world's superpower and who to credit - COMMUNISM
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770144 Oct 12, 2012
I hate my shoes
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770145 Oct 12, 2012
sorry, "ate"

Chicago, IL

#770146 Oct 12, 2012
bob wrote:
Obama sucks
so are you but Romney will bring us to another war this time with a country of 100million supported by N Korea Russia and China .

Do you want our boys die in israel;s name ?? This time ,millions will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 4 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL 71,112
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,867
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 3 hr Mover 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]