Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770058 Oct 12, 2012
"Time and again The Lord told the children, "Do not run beside the waters of the pool!"

John 17:19
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#770059 Oct 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Radditz was despicably horrible.
Radditz was in Liberal collusion.
What I am learning in particular from these debates is this: many Americans no longer fall for the Liberal Media's propaganda. You can read it in blogs, among friends and family and see it in poll results. For example, after the 1st Presidential debate, I personally listened to the Liberal talking heads immediately afterwards and was surprised to hear them giving the win to Obama. Later, polls showed that majorities gave the win to Romney. Last night, right after the VP debate, I watched more of the same where the studious, educated, smart journalists of the Left all gave the win to Biden. Afterwards, a CNN poll gave a huge win to Ryan.
America doesn't like the Liberal media anymore. The game is up.
I don't watch any of that crap. I don't look at polls either. I thought that Romney won and I thought Biden won.

That being said, I did notice that facts slipped by the Romney/Ryan camp. While I didn't think Obama did a better job, I think that Romney's lack of facts doesn't help. Ryan did not have any facts either. It's like they are going to make it up as they go and really only have an idea of a plan. The next round of debates is going to be really interesting. I think Obama is going to have a great performance and I don't see Romney having any more details than he had at the first debate.

The difference between you and I is that no matter who is the President after this election I will do my best to support them. T
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770060 Oct 12, 2012
"If it were so simple," The Lord said, "why can't every one of you do it?" Then The Lord bent down and patted the head of the small pony that had followed him faithfully, lo, these many months in the wilderness.

Peter 6:16 34-45
fred

Milford, CT

#770061 Oct 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Radditz was despicably horrible.
Radditz was in Liberal collusion.
What I am learning in particular from these debates is this: many Americans no longer fall for the Liberal Media's propaganda. You can read it in blogs, among friends and family and see it in poll results. For example, after the 1st Presidential debate, I personally listened to the Liberal talking heads immediately afterwards and was surprised to hear them giving the win to Obama. Later, polls showed that majorities gave the win to Romney. Last night, right after the VP debate, I watched more of the same where the studious, educated, smart journalists of the Left all gave the win to Biden. Afterwards, a CNN poll gave a huge win to Ryan.
America doesn't like the Liberal media anymore. The game is up.
Not mention Radditz is a skank. Radditz is lucky she isn't moderating the Kenyan's debate. The mau mau eats dogs like her.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770062 Oct 12, 2012
...And Jesus came to the mountain, and, indeed, crawled up it. And when he had scaled the mountain, forsooth! He hitched up his cassock and slid down again. And he saw that it was good so he continued doing this for hours.

Levit. 20:20

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#770063 Oct 12, 2012
Mile wrote:
And it came to pass that when The Lord spake, flowers flowed out from his mouth and grew in great profusion beneath his feet."
Amos 9:18
"And lo, Barack arose and spread his arms saying, "Kneel down before me and I shall give thee Heaven on Earth."
fred

Milford, CT

#770065 Oct 12, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch any of that crap. I don't look at polls either. I thought that Romney won and I thought Biden won.
That being said, I did notice that facts slipped by the Romney/Ryan camp. While I didn't think Obama did a better job, I think that Romney's lack of facts doesn't help. Ryan did not have any facts either. It's like they are going to make it up as they go and really only have an idea of a plan. The next round of debates is going to be really interesting. I think Obama is going to have a great performance and I don't see Romney having any more details than he had at the first debate.
The difference between you and I is that no matter who is the President after this election I will do my best to support them. T
Liberal secret decoder ring translation

fact = Soros paid commie propaganda

lie = any statement exposing a commie narrative as untrue
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770067 Oct 12, 2012
God looked upon Martha Raddatz and he saw that she was good. So, very, very good. And God thought, "I think I'll pat her behind." But The Lord forsook all worldly things and Martha was subsequently saved. For God had not shaved or bathed in centuries and smelled like sausages.

Matth 1:01
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770068 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO-A LOT. How many in a 'lot'.
Couple dozen that I know of. Son in-law is one.

I belong to B.A.S.S. The local monthly meetings are getting very interesting. Myself and the other lib in the club are catching a lot of 'stuff'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770069 Oct 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Something about you being an azzwipe. Welcome to the club, my friend.
I'll see you at the next meeting.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#770071 Oct 12, 2012
Ooooo..oo..Weeee..! y'all talks bout a grill on a cracka.. dat " Bite Me Biden " be taking da cake hands down..! y'all black folk seen and heard it straight outs of his Pie Hole... dat Obama an his thugs want to throw us po Ole folk an da disabled childun under da bus instead of riding in da back of it...an dat fool did it wid a smile on his other butt lips, all dat talk bout da do-nut hole an grown men living at home till 26 fo insurance, chit...just one prescription can cost $600 what bout da other 5 prescriptions, an what insurance...? an da lazy azz black man is allready living at home till dey is 60...! y'all black folk beware bout dat smirking cracka, an dat no-nutt arrogant Barry Obama...1
Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770072 Oct 12, 2012
"And I beheld an Angel of God. The Angel came and spake to me of days that are gone..."

Book of Mormon Pg 341
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770073 Oct 12, 2012
Joe Biden set a new record for a VP during a debate.

An unprecidented display of rudeness and disprespect for the office.

The man doesn't have an ounce of dignity.

He made a fool out of himeslf.

Mr. Biden is a Buffoon.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770074 Oct 12, 2012
Why are you doing this?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770075 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Profound statement from king of the chimps.
Big surprise you are here. Nothing better to do? Let me guess...

You've been pestering people all day long, right?

No life.
Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770076 Oct 12, 2012
Doing what? I'm not doing anything?
sigmund_ fraud

Blanchard, OK

#770077 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan finally had enough time to go through the math of the Romney tax plan during the vice-presidential debate. He didn't use it. Ryan filibustered instead. About the most specific he got was citing "six studies" he said vindicate the plan's mathematical plausibility.
Except they don't.
Romney's tax plan is a three-legged stool that doesn't stand. Here's how it works -- or doesn't. Romney wants to 1) cut tax rates across the board by 20 percent, 2) cut tax expenditures to pay for these tax cuts, and 3) maintain progressivity. The problem, as the Tax Policy Center pointed out, is there aren't enough tax expenditures for the rich to pay for all the tax cuts for the rich. Romney's plan only works if he cuts out the tax cuts for the rich, raises taxes on the middle class, or explodes the deficit. In other words, Romney can pick two, and only two, of his tax goals -- what Matt Yglesias of Slate calls the "Romney Trilemma".
That sound you hear is the three-legged stool falling down.
Third leg?
Are you secretly dreaming of R0money's penis?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770078 Oct 12, 2012
Stop mimicking me!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#770079 Oct 12, 2012
Ron Paul wrote:
Biden was laughing during the debate because he knows there's still many stupid people out there who believes that he and Obama are for the middle class.
The last 4 years the rich got richer and the poor got poorer, while the middle class shrank. So yeah, we should just take Joe's word for it when he says the democrabs support the middle class?
Yeah and if Romney is elected if you think you have it bad now, then you don't know what bad is. Another war and the Greeks will be looking like they are living the high life compared to yours.
Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770080 Oct 12, 2012
I'm not mimicing you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Boy G 51,307
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min IB DaMann 49,379
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawau 182,323
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr RACE 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST

NBC Sports12:57AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday
Yahoo! Sports 6:45 AM
Marc Trestman and GM Phil Emery fired by Chicago Bears after 5-11 season
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?