Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275341 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#770232 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You put the first part of your post in quotes. What is the source?
that was my post i copy and pasted .

It's obvious Romney will go to war with Iran but the man doesn't care . Mormons want to commit suicide but they can't do it alone .They need masses for their cause
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#770233 Oct 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof!
now what alias poster used that sh&t??????? SLIPPING ARE WE???

WOOF!!
turks r not Euro or white

Chicago, IL

#770234 Oct 12, 2012
okay okay you people got me . It's me "my kind of town " or Eman ..;););)
Redbone

San Diego, CA

#770235 Oct 12, 2012
The President is not an African American as the true African Americans say if he was truly Black he would be called 'UNCLE TOM' I too am a Mulatto but the racists prefer to call me Redbone, a southern slur.
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#770236 Oct 12, 2012
US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
I live US long time. I AMERICAN! I love Israel because I AMERICAN, right? Millions die, DIE MILLIONS! Love the US I do. I come internet learn English, fly planes...
Subhuman nation of Israel as Germans called Jews will not survive without real friends . Don't get twisted Jew . NO Christian can EVER be a real friend with a Jew .

You killed our prophet ,ruined our economy .Let's not forget countless wars we fought in israel's name . NO MORE !!

AMERICA FOR AMERICANS FIRST !!! NOT ANTI-AMERICAN ISRAEL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770237 Oct 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
now what alias poster used that sh&t??????? SLIPPING ARE WE???
WOOF!!
Gee...I don't know.

Pluto? Benji? The Taco Bell Chihuahua? Mr. Peabody? Clifford the Big Red Dog? Rin Tin Tin? Underdog? Michael Vick's new pooch?

The Boy Messiah's Woof!-Call for dinner?
waxman

Windsor, CT

#770238 Oct 12, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for addressing this...I was wondering if anyone was ever going to. I don't understand this whole hate thing going on just because people disagree on politics.
This is the nastiest thread I have seen - mostly old Democrats. Check out posts from dem for a prime example.

Personally I believe Democrats attract frustrated people who feel they are owed someting - class warefare propoganda sucked them in.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#770239 Oct 12, 2012
Escorat wrote:
Biden is just like a illerate third grader who sits in the back of the room making faces while the teacher ask a literate student a question

Um... illerate?
Bet he can spell though.
waxman

Windsor, CT

#770240 Oct 12, 2012
Mile wrote:
Hey guys, txting from the Light & Lager boy am I drunk! I just had the weirdest feeling that there were two of me! Ok, it's my turn to sit on a beermug and let some strange guy try and figure out how to drink it. Titter!
Dem hijacking a posters name and exhibiting mental illness. Sad.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770241 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They saw it in Egypt, Qatar, Yemen and several other nations, the trailer actually did cause the crazy bastards to go wild in the streets. That doesn't matter__what matters is that you clowns, your favorite news outlet and the (R) challengers are politicizing the goings on of the State Department, the CIA and God only knows who else. That sort of stupidity gets innocent people killed.
"Feinstein: White House Behind National Security Leaks"

Ya didn't bitch then, why now? Oh...that's right, you're a "moderate" republican.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770242 Oct 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden does not drink
He's loopyness is au naturel.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770243 Oct 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, same with stupid comments be Mitt. It's irresponsible and dangerous
Same to you, stupid fck

"Feinstein: White House Behind National Security Leaks"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770244 Oct 12, 2012
turks r not Euro or white wrote:
okay okay you people got me . It's me "my kind of town " or Eman ..;););)
"crazy ron arrested in prostitution sting"

Can't you stay out of trouble, Ron?
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#770245 Oct 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"crazy ron arrested in prostitution sting"
Can't you stay out of trouble, Ron?
why em i responding to my posts . Shooot i forgot to take my meds today
Mom

United States

#770246 Oct 12, 2012
This is all bullshit and what is the worst of two evils? I am not for obama and never will be also, im waiting for scott to come up for reelection, not happening here, he's the reson florida has problems not washington, read your laws, I was told by the white house that they have no control over the state and their laws etc., so who is miss informed ?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#770247 Oct 12, 2012
kuda wrote:
Vice President candidate debate results...
Biden: 0 gaffes
Romney: 0 math
0 surprises
Biden: Rude, crude, obnoxious

Ryan (as opposed to Romney who wasn;t at the debate): Great math.... same math used by John F. kennedy and Ronald Regan to create more jobs and a healthier robust econmy

Lower taxes= More jobs=More taxpayers= increased government revenue

I know that is an equation 99.99999% of Democrats simply cannot conprehend... but all of us Republicans know that higher math is not something dummycrats are very good at...

The person who posted this cannot even remember who was involved in the debate. go figure...

must be the pot...
or the cocaine...
or the alcohol...
or the heroin...
or the meth...
or the ectasy...
ad nauseum

yawn

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#770248 Oct 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer right about that!
dang I must have missed it.... never saw Biden get on his knees one time in front of Ryan's crotch...
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770249 Oct 12, 2012
FREEDOM TO PEEK wrote:
Oh, look at the little kids playin' with that crippled girl from up the street. How'd they get her panties off without taking her out of the chair though? "Hey, you kids, stop sticking Hobo's nose in her crotch! I raised you better than that..."
I bet if your parents saw this, they will be so damn ashamed of you. Tell me, did you get your stupid acting ways from your parents,or are you covering for Obama so he won't look so bad. You know.. how he acted at the WH dinner party.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770256 Oct 12, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
dang I must have missed it.... never saw Biden get on his knees one time in front of Ryan's crotch...
They don't have time to screw or clown around. Well, until after they're in office. Isn't that right, Clinton and Obama?
Be respectful to the old guy. it would have taken him 15 minutes to walk over to the guy, and another 15 just to get on his knees. It's much more easy for the guy to just sit there and make those lame ass goofy faces of his.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770258 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, ma'am.
Dude...it's Friday night, 9ish your time. Get a life already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 196,957
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 6,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr pingpong 54,502
ask amy 8-29-15 3 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 4 hr Tvlover 406
last post wins! (Dec '10) 7 hr Red_Forman 1,347
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages