Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262801 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770138 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see you at the next meeting.
Hurry, you'll miss the Lion King showing.
bob

Charleston, WV

#770139 Oct 12, 2012
Obama sucks
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770140 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are a true stooge__well probably just a true troll trying to amuse his troll self by playing grown up, but the video did cause the unrest which began in Egypt and quickly worked it's way through a couple of other Islamic nations where it doesn't take much to rile up a few bored losers.
So the video actually did create the first stages of unrest and the videos we saw on the various news channels.
What happened in Benghazi turns out to have had different beginnings but it took a few days to figure that out and you may recall that CNN was providing the details because our, cough, embassy employees had been evacuated and the FBI wasn't real pumped up about even being in Benghazi much less doing an investigation.
It's become political__too bad because it puts many other, cough, embassy employees in the cross hairs.
Now go pester someone else I'm over your dumbazz.
Sept 12:

Republican members of Congress say they are have been told by intelligence officials that the Benghazi attack was a well-planned assault timed to the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, not an anti-video protest gone awry.

Sept. 25:

ABC airs the television show The View, in which Obama is asked about Clinton's statement. "We don't have all of the information yet so we are still gathering," he says. He says there is "no doubt" that "it wasn't just a mob action."

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," he says.

In a speech to the United Nations, Obama condemns the attacks and the American filmmaker, saying, "A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

Clinton issues a statement acknowledging that an al-Qaeda affiliate in Libya and other Islamist terror groups "are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...

Obama was still blaming the video 2 weeks later.
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#770141 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
""There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide""

Prove me wrong . Prove to me that israel is not armed with the nukes yet it doesn't want others to have it ???

Remember Rosenbergs ?? Jewish couple who sold our nuklerar secrets to the Russians hence changing our national security for ever ??

Well millions of Americans do
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Anonymous Proxy

#770142 Oct 12, 2012
Better hurry or you'll miss the Lions Singing

Chicago, IL

#770143 Oct 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
I like communist men, they're handsome. Caesar Chavez is a total babe, and we both got the cancer!
LET'S BE HONEST .It was the communist system which build two superpowers in the matter of few decades .

Before commies took over Russia ,Russia was a cesspool ,no one respect it . Take a look at Russia now . The only country which we fear is in fact Russia ..

Let's take a look at China . Only 100 years ago China was under Western thumb ..look it now - world's superpower and who to credit - COMMUNISM
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770144 Oct 12, 2012
I hate my shoes
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770145 Oct 12, 2012
sorry, "ate"

Chicago, IL

#770146 Oct 12, 2012
bob wrote:
Obama sucks
so are you but Romney will bring us to another war this time with a country of 100million supported by N Korea Russia and China .

Do you want our boys die in israel;s name ?? This time ,millions will
Obama is a joke

Anonymous Proxy

#770147 Oct 12, 2012
Fred's blowin' Gunner, if I buy him some yarn you think he'd do it to me?
FREEDOM IS A JOKE

Anonymous Proxy

#770148 Oct 12, 2012
Wait...

Anonymous Proxy

#770149 Oct 12, 2012
Hah hah hah, Englsh difficut language... in Korea I be in bed by now.
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770151 Oct 12, 2012
Oh, good. I found my shoes I think

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#770152 Oct 12, 2012
Thrown under a bus...

Pres Obama AND VP Biden were not informed of security issues at Benghazi...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...
Mike in Tulsa

Anonymous Proxy

#770153 Oct 12, 2012
US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>so are you but Romney will bring us to another war this time with a country of 100million supported by N Korea Russia and China .
Do you want our boys die in israel;s name ?? This time ,millions will
Our boys? Our boys? Really? Our boys, you Muslim/Korean scum.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770154 Oct 12, 2012
Look at the little kid like Demonbrats playing their childish games. No woner they are for Obama.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770155 Oct 12, 2012
US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
""There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide""
Prove me wrong . Prove to me that israel is not armed with the nukes yet it doesn't want others to have it ???
Remember Rosenbergs ?? Jewish couple who sold our nuklerar secrets to the Russians hence changing our national security for ever ??
Well millions of Americans do
You put the first part of your post in quotes. What is the source?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#770156 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sept 12:
Republican members of Congress say they are have been told by intelligence officials that the Benghazi attack was a well-planned assault timed to the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, not an anti-video protest gone awry.
Sept. 25:
ABC airs the television show The View, in which Obama is asked about Clinton's statement. "We don't have all of the information yet so we are still gathering," he says. He says there is "no doubt" that "it wasn't just a mob action."
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," he says.
In a speech to the United Nations, Obama condemns the attacks and the American filmmaker, saying, "A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."
Clinton issues a statement acknowledging that an al-Qaeda affiliate in Libya and other Islamist terror groups "are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
Obama was still blaming the video 2 weeks later.
What's this another stooge???

Listen up mutt, it wasn't an attack on a US embassy, it was an attack on a CIA base by Al Qaida which was known to have been operating in the Benghazi area in Eastern Libya.

This story too will work it's way through muttsville and I'll be LMAO at you.

Anonymous Proxy

#770157 Oct 12, 2012
OH MY, I so hard to understand sometimes. Mean to SAY, WOW! You have big breasts! That's right, isn't it? I love Israel and want them bomb long time.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#770158 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have a chicken little here.
He is making chili for the emperor of New Mexico.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min Whiny1 6,254
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Enter 194,397
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min loose cannon 100,273
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Archie 54,332
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Mark 52,057
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages