Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275886 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

FREEDOM IS A JOKE

Anonymous Proxy

#770148 Oct 12, 2012
Wait...
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Anonymous Proxy

#770149 Oct 12, 2012
Hah hah hah, Englsh difficut language... in Korea I be in bed by now.
bob

Anonymous Proxy

#770151 Oct 12, 2012
Oh, good. I found my shoes I think

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#770152 Oct 12, 2012
Thrown under a bus...

Pres Obama AND VP Biden were not informed of security issues at Benghazi...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...
Mike in Tulsa

Anonymous Proxy

#770153 Oct 12, 2012
US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>so are you but Romney will bring us to another war this time with a country of 100million supported by N Korea Russia and China .
Do you want our boys die in israel;s name ?? This time ,millions will
Our boys? Our boys? Really? Our boys, you Muslim/Korean scum.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#770154 Oct 12, 2012
Look at the little kid like Demonbrats playing their childish games. No woner they are for Obama.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770155 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
""There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide""
Prove me wrong . Prove to me that israel is not armed with the nukes yet it doesn't want others to have it ???
Remember Rosenbergs ?? Jewish couple who sold our nuklerar secrets to the Russians hence changing our national security for ever ??
Well millions of Americans do
You put the first part of your post in quotes. What is the source?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#770156 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sept 12:
Republican members of Congress say they are have been told by intelligence officials that the Benghazi attack was a well-planned assault timed to the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, not an anti-video protest gone awry.
Sept. 25:
ABC airs the television show The View, in which Obama is asked about Clinton's statement. "We don't have all of the information yet so we are still gathering," he says. He says there is "no doubt" that "it wasn't just a mob action."
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," he says.
In a speech to the United Nations, Obama condemns the attacks and the American filmmaker, saying, "A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."
Clinton issues a statement acknowledging that an al-Qaeda affiliate in Libya and other Islamist terror groups "are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
Obama was still blaming the video 2 weeks later.
What's this another stooge???

Listen up mutt, it wasn't an attack on a US embassy, it was an attack on a CIA base by Al Qaida which was known to have been operating in the Benghazi area in Eastern Libya.

This story too will work it's way through muttsville and I'll be LMAO at you.
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Anonymous Proxy

#770157 Oct 12, 2012
OH MY, I so hard to understand sometimes. Mean to SAY, WOW! You have big breasts! That's right, isn't it? I love Israel and want them bomb long time.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#770158 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have a chicken little here.
He is making chili for the emperor of New Mexico.
LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#770160 Oct 12, 2012
mile wrote:
If you lived alittle closer it'd be something else...
Running?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#770161 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>it's a fact . If Iran gets her nuke the whole of Middle East would be much much stable .
is this kinda sorta like the 'if we take all the guns away from Chicagoans crime will go away' schtick?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770162 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
WTF is wrong with you sub human liberals!?

"Ryan: Daughter’s nickname ‘Bean’ came from ultrasound; Sickos crack abortion jokes, spew venom"
FREEDOM TO PEE

Anonymous Proxy

#770163 Oct 12, 2012
Oh, my lawd! The kids are home, I have to go beat them like the spawn of Satan they are! See you guys!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770164 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
You all need to self abort, it's not to late

"Sick: Vicious libs ask ‘does Paul Ryan forcibly rape his wife,’ wish rape on her"

Sick fcks!
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770165 Oct 12, 2012
Is anyone going to do something about this? Because I have better things to do at approximately 11:13 at night.. I am still young and attractive so it's off to the pub. Toodles!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770167 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
Search fro "Crazy Ron" on topix. he's beyond help. Should be committed.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770168 Oct 12, 2012
Oh! I hate you!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770169 Oct 12, 2012
Oh! I hat you!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#770170 Oct 12, 2012
“When the vice president of the United States directly contradicts the sworn testimony of State Department officials, American citizens have the right to know just what’s going on.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 197,021
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 54,513
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 5 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 5 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 5 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 11 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages