Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261558 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770088 Oct 12, 2012
Stop what?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#770089 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple dozen that I know of. Son in-law is one.
I belong to B.A.S.S. The local monthly meetings are getting very interesting. Myself and the other lib in the club are catching a lot of 'stuff'.
is that why you need O'bamacare? all that stuff? catching?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770090 Oct 12, 2012
"Mile" is my name not yours!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#770091 Oct 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Did anyone hear Joe Biden stuttering last night?
I thought he was having a manic meltdown there for about 5 minutes. Then it started again.
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Blanchard, OK

#770092 Oct 12, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and if Romney is elected if you think you have it bad now, then you don't know what bad is. Another war and the Greeks will be looking like they are living the high life compared to yours.
Vote obammie/ biden!
We got federal money to wash scrotums...
Have you washed your neighbors nutz today?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770093 Oct 12, 2012
Ok, you're on my ignore list. You can continue to post to me but I will never respond!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770094 Oct 12, 2012
You can continue to post to me but I will never respond either!
m_trez_r_ree

Anonymous Proxy

#770095 Oct 12, 2012
I got a hankerin' for a big steak...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#770096 Oct 12, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that to Californians who were tracking not only water borne radioactivity but airborne as well. This was from plants in Japan. A 50 megaton blast off the west coast would radiate the whole country.
Yeah right, and you automatically assume that Iran is on par with Japan regards nuclear power__one thing for sure is that old Flacko is a true buyer.

Speaking of buying, I liked the idea of Chili so I went down to buy the fixins for my semi-famous three bean chicken chili. I'll try some of the hotter jabeneros this year.
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Anonymous Proxy

#770098 Oct 12, 2012
I got a feelin' you an' me gonna tangle...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770099 Oct 12, 2012
tangle

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#770100 Oct 12, 2012
sigmund_ fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Third leg?
Are you secretly dreaming of R0money's penis?
Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770101 Oct 12, 2012
STOP MIMICKING ME!!!!
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770102 Oct 12, 2012
Oh for goodness sakes! I don't know who anyone is anymore...
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#770103 Oct 12, 2012
Obama said Romney is proposing a tax plan "that would give millionaires another tax break and raises taxes on middle class families by up to $2,000 a year."

The claims are based on a study by the Tax Policy Center, which used what Romney has said about his tax plan and attempted to calculate outcomes for different groups of taxpayers.

The study prioritizes the idea that the plan would be revenue neutral. In that scenario, millionaires lose deductions, but the lower rates would still decrease their tax bill by an average of $87,000.

Middle-class taxpayers would see lower tax rates, too, but the loss of exemptions and deductions would hit them harder. People making $200,000 or less a year would see their taxes rise by an average of about $2,000.

The study is making the point that Romney’s plan is untenable: to cut rates that much without adding to the deficit, something has to give. It necessarily makes some assumptions, and therefore these conclusions are not definite as long as the details of the plan remain unknown. For that reason, people should be cautious in calling this Romney's plan.
mine

Anonymous Proxy

#770104 Oct 12, 2012
Oh for goodness steaks! I don't no whetehr to sh*t or go blind anymore...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770105 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner? That you? Hee hee hee, we got 'em goin' this time...
dem

Chicago, IL

#770106 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
(in the voice of a young girl) Oh! I'm in England and I'm pretty and I'm smart...
lol
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770107 Oct 12, 2012
You're a despicable coward!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Blanchard, OK

#770109 Oct 12, 2012
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama wrote:
I got a feelin' you an' me gonna tangle...
Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Enter 194,287
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 54,328
Ask Amy 7-27-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Dear Abby 7-27-15 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr CrunchyBacon 100,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ariel Sharon 70,139
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 13 hr Majikmon 5,191
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages