Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,714)

Showing posts 714,261 - 714,280 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Prolly"??? leo thinks you died last year shortly before your seventieth birthday...
carter deja vue...

Liz Cheney on Benghazi Attack:'One of the Worst Cover-Ups Probably in History of Republic'- http://bit.ly/Rditmb #p2 #tcot
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>It would be the other way round DEMOCRAT BLACK
why would Negroes vote for a racist rich boy ?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Lehrer was the first moderator to allow an actual debate, which revealed a lot....
At eighty two YOA he was easily the oldest moderator in history, blindest deafest limpest slowest yada yada.

Romney steamrolled the old fk, Obama was pissed off to the degree that it affected his performance. The results are in pal, 27 lies in 38 minutes is not the sign of a decent debate moderator or a decent candidate for POTUS.

If Romney had real plans he'd be selling them in tones the voters could understand, maybe even have some visual aids ala Ross Perot.

Romney's got squat__he's a bullshyte artist and he'll have us in a war if elected.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

THE NAUVOO LESION wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SORTA BABBLIN' NOW, AIN'T YOU, JOHNATHAN... YOU WRITIN' LIKE ME... TRYIN' TO FIGURE OUT WHY MY CAPS LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS... STRINGIN' WORDS TOGETHER TRYIN' TO SOUN' ALL GHETTO, AIN'T YOU CRACKER? IT LIKE YOU CAN FEEL THE BLADE BEGIN ITS ARC TOWARDS YOU NECK AN' YOU LOOKIN' AROUN' LIKE A CHICKEN TRYIN' TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENIN' TO YOU?
AND here is one for you DEMONCRAT BLACK QUIMBO AND SAMBOS FLOTUS LOOKS LIKE A BULL DOG WITH HER ARMS AND WUPPET MOUF, STACY DASH BABY YOU LOOK WAAAAY BETTER THAN MUSH MOUF ok BEAUTIFUL BI RACIAL WOMAN F DEMONCRAT SAMBO BLACKS THEY ARE TURned AROUND DOGGYSTYLE THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO DO THE JOB THE KKK DID FOR THE DEMOCRATS HAMSTERS

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't tell the truth to save his soul.
On the campaign trail this week, Romney has been telling the story of how he met Glen Doherty, the Navy Seal killed in the attack on Benghazi. Romney told it for the last time this morning in Ohio, around the same time that Doherty's mom told Boston's WHDH 7 that she wants Romney to stop using the story:
I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda. It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama.
BS, You dilley, dally, and waltz around the truth in every post that mentions Barack Hussein Obama? But let someone tell about and incident that is true, and all hell breaks loose? She didn't care about the story, she just didn't want her son's name politizied? Simple when you tell the story completely?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what you and many like you said 4 years ago .
Oh, yeah, like you and your STUPID Demonbrat buddys keep on pointing the finger at Bush, and still after how many years, is still being blamed for what this lame azz President is doing wrong. I can't tell your stupid lame az who to vote for, but don't blame Bush for what is happening now. Bush is not running the country now, Obama is.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

<quoted text>why would Negroes vote for a racist rich boy ?
90% of blacks are bought slaves of the Democrat Party.

We don't need them
THE NAUVOO LESION

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Ciool Hand Luke wrote:
11-yr-old pro-life girl brought to tears by pro-abortion activists outside DNC Convention
Here is Zoe’s account:
“Hi, I’m Zoe. Something happened Friday night that a friend wanted me to blog about. I don’t have Facebook or Twitter or anything like that so I’m boring my mom’s page for now.
“What happened was a pro-liere supposed to get there early. As more and more people came, a car arrived. A woman came out and opened the trunk. There were 3,300 carnations in the back of that car. We started to unload andements with chalk on the sidewalks when some pro-abortionists came. They were olding signs and chanting:“A baby’s not a baby till it comes out, that’s what birthdays are all about!” They were blowing and jumping around acting like 5-year-old children,(SOMETHING ZOE ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE OF KNOWING ABOUT.) I was so sad that these people were so blinded I started crying. Then we started laying down the flowers all across the sidewalk. When we finished, the line of carnations was probably mile long. A pro-life woman let me hold a crucifix that she had. I started clutching it close to my heart. My knees were shaking, so were my hands.
“The pro-abortionists turned to us and star ointing at different people, saying,“You’re a person! You’re a person! Fetuses are not!” Then the woman saw me crying and said,” You are making this girl cry with your bull____”. I couldn’t stand any more of those lies. They pushed it too far. In the highest-pitched voice I have ever spoken in, I screamed,“THEY ARE NOT NDS TURNED AGAINST GOD!” My mom ran over to me, put her hand on my shoulder, and calmed me down. Then she went up to them and said,“HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A CHILD LIKE THAT!” While she was yelling, pro-lifers came over to me to calm me down. My whole body was shaking. Our friend, Mrs. McKinney, took me, Jack, and Bella to a CVS that was nearby. We got water and chips and went backver to me and started interviewing me. Once he was done, a man came over and gave us ice cream. While I was eating, the pro-abortionists left. Then we started to clean up.
“On the way home I felt sorry that I yelled at those people. I told my mom, and she sa you know why you feel that way? It’s because you have a heart. You have a conscience, and you know what’s right and what’s wrong. Those people attacked you like that because they don’t have a heart.”
I will never, ever forget what happened last night. I had a dream that night that they all onverted to pro-life activists. I hope that dream becomes a reality.”
UH-HUH. "ZOE" HUH? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, GOOD TO KNOW, GOOD TO KNOW, THAT AN 11 YEAR OL' AUTOMATON ALREADY WRITE BETTER THAN ALL OF Y'ALL PUT TOGETHER. WHEN SHE GROW UP AN' START MENSTRUATIN' SHE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO BECOME A DEMOCRAT. UNTIL THAT TIME, HOWEVER, SHE JUS' ANOTHER PRECOCIOUS KID, AIN'T SHE? REASON WILLIN' TO LET HER MOM USE HER LIKE A HANDY-ANDY DOLL IS CAUSE SHE NOT A WOMAN YET AN' SHE DON' REALIZE WHAT IT MEAN TO GIVE A MAN CONTROL OVER HER BODY. THAT IS, UNLESS SHE'S ALREADY BEEN RAPED BY HER FATHER OR UNCLE, FORTUNATELY HER BODY GOT WAYS OF TERMINATIN' ANY UNFORTUNATE RESULTS OF THAT. SHE SURE IS GLAD LIKELY THAT DAD A REPUBLICAN AN' GOT SUCH A L'IL PENIS CAUSE OTHERWISE SHE BE A HURTIN' PUPPY.
THE NAUVOO LESION

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

WANT DEBIL TO TELL YOU WHAT ZOE REALLY SAID?...
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Other than the fact that I'm not black, you might actually have finally said something truthful.
Yeah, right! LOL

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

This said about Mitt Romney.

If he will lie to you there (campaign trail), he will lie to you hear (Oval Office).

Republican Newt Gingrich

Moderator: "Are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?"

Gingrich: "yes"
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Serial liar Mitt Romney:

Meet serial spammers: mile the London Mormon, penistaker the nut gobbler, cool hand dipppppschitt the fecal sxxxxxx in your mouth freak, carol the liar, fred the tard, jane I have a pinkydck, and so many more!

Four more years of spammin!

And Jonny hamhock OMG!
THE NAUVOO LESION

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>AND here is one for you DEMONCRAT BLACK QUIMBO AND SAMBOS FLOTUS LOOKS LIKE A BULL DOG WITH HER ARMS AND WUPPET MOUF, STACY DASH BABY YOU LOOK WAAAAY BETTER THAN MUSH MOUF ok BEAUTIFUL BI RACIAL WOMAN F DEMONCRAT SAMBO BLACKS THEY ARE TURned AROUND DOGGYSTYLE THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO DO THE JOB THE KKK DID FOR THE DEMOCRATS HAMSTERS
HMMMMMM.. DEBIL THINKIN' HIS WORK WITH JOHNNYTHAN MAY BE ABOUT DONE.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Good news — the fewest number of Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week in more than four years.

(Reuters)– The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits slid last week to the lowest level in more than four and a half years, according to government data that may provide a boost to President Barack Obama a month before voters go to the polls.[...]

A Labor Department analyst said seasonal factors had predicted a very large increase in claims last week, which he said would be typical for the first week of the quarter. Unadjusted claims did rise, but far less than expected, resulting in the sharp drop in the seasonally adjusted figure.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/11/us-...

Does this mean every person who didn’t file for benefits is part of the grand liberal conspiracy to fix BLS data?
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Same failures?
Lol!
As in tickle down economics, removing regulations, tax cuts for the wealthy.
Blimey you are one desperate tea bag azzhole
Desperate?

The race is close and if any party is feeling the heat at this time then it's the Dems! However this is not to say that the momentum won't change again?

Hiwever Instead of making this a left and right issue it should be a what's best for America issue. Clearly you feel America is on the correct path.

We just have a differing view and juvenile insults will do nothing to advance the debate.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate?

The race is close and if any party is feeling the heat at this time then it's the Dems! However this is not to say that the momentum won't change again?

Hiwever Instead of making this a left and right issue it should be a what's best for America issue. Clearly you feel America is on the correct path.

We just have a differing view and juvenile insults will do nothing to advance the debate.
Remember you tried this last week and I choked you till you admitted being nostrilfuckface?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier you said President Obama was a true Christian and a citizen!
Now a dumb Birther Muslim say what?
Link Please-guess I can guarantee I never said O'bama was a true anything or true anything Christian. No where never.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

<quoted text>why would Negroes vote for a racist rich boy ?
Romney isn't a racist white boy, and unlike some blacks, will not vote to get a black President as their #1 reason for voting him in.

Some kids, after Obama got in, didn't say.. I am so happy Obama won. No, they smartly said to the white kids as they walked by them..WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT!!

Now who is being a racist here, huh?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
Good news — the fewest number of Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week in more than four years.
(Reuters)– The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits slid last week to the lowest level in more than four and a half years, according to government data that may provide a boost to President Barack Obama a month before voters go to the polls.[...]
A Labor Department analyst said seasonal factors had predicted a very large increase in claims last week, which he said would be typical for the first week of the quarter. Unadjusted claims did rise, but far less than expected, resulting in the sharp drop in the seasonally adjusted figure.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/11/us-...
Does this mean every person who didn’t file for benefits is part of the grand liberal conspiracy to fix BLS data?
ROTFLMAO--really---did you see where California conveniently forgot to report? Liberals believe everything they see-unless it is the truth.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At eighty two YOA he was easily the oldest moderator in history, blindest deafest limpest slowest yada yada.
Romney steamrolled the old fk, Obama was pissed off to the degree that it affected his performance. The results are in pal, 27 lies in 38 minutes is not the sign of a decent debate moderator or a decent candidate for POTUS.
If Romney had real plans he'd be selling them in tones the voters could understand, maybe even have some visual aids ala Ross Perot.
Romney's got squat__he's a bullshyte artist and he'll have us in a war if elected.
If obama gets re-elected, look at the mess he's going to inherit...

AND.... You're not a complete idiot Realtime -- Some parts are just missing....
-
Elect Joe??
-
It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 714,261 - 714,280 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 59 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search