Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768727 Oct 11, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney isn't a racist white boy, and unlike some blacks, will not vote to get a black President as their #1 reason for voting him in.
Some kids, after Obama got in, didn't say.. I am so happy Obama won. No, they smartly said to the white kids as they walked by them..WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT!!
Now who is being a racist here, huh?
so person who reads and believes in a scripture which is clearly racist isn't a racist himself ?? HA HA HA

Of course negroes will vote for fellow Negro . To them this country was build by whites on the back of black for the whites only .

Mormons just like Germans believe that Jewish people are subhumans and blacks are of beast
Homer

Effort, PA

#768728 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I love puppies.
Rightwingers like puppies too but only if they can turn a buck, buying/selling, breeding, or babysitting them. Rightwingers only see the allmighty dollar.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768729 Oct 11, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of blacks are bought slaves of the Democrat Party.
We don't need them
90% of blacks here are due to white man greed whether Democrat or republican
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768730 Oct 11, 2012
just like illegals now . Small business class needed cheap labour ..hence all the mexicans are here
Mile

Burnley, UK

#768731 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a Jew kkkhunts barnacle here.
Amazing to think that a lowlife such as yourself gets a vote!

After this election is all said and done, no matter the result. Just be sure to crawl back under your infested stone. Wontcha!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#768732 Oct 11, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambassador Stevens did ask congress to increase security and guess what GOPers did – thy slashed funding and, law and behold, now they-re crying about a lack of security. It is just pathetic beyond the pale! The Republican Congress cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, has ever worn a uniform and he wants to be in charge of the military?!!
"frank"
You are a LIAR!!!!
Please list the legislation that was introduced by congress, was passed by both houses and signed by president nobama that cut embassy security.
As to serving, former president Clinton and current president nobama never served and they were in charge of the military.
Quit being a hypocritical azzhole.
Peace
KMA
Mile

Burnley, UK

#768733 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
I don't hate all Jews.
I don't hate all blacks.
I don't hate all whites
I don't hate anyone except little tea bag mutts that hide behind twenty different names a day on topix.
Right, miles?
No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it so.

Again mirroring your President!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768734 Oct 11, 2012
Small business are the American criminals who exploiting illegals and Americas less fortunate ..

I hear there are companies /small business owners paying their employees $8.25 an hour while making over $1 000 000 a year .

Those small businesses are the Tea Party patriots
dem

United States

#768735 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing to think that a lowlife such as yourself gets a vote!

After this election is all said and done, no matter the result. Just be sure to crawl back under your infested stone. Wontcha!
That was easy.
Usually you tea bag mutts don't break down this easy, fetch almighty.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768736 Oct 11, 2012
Pres Obama, mathematics, and cooking something that is not edible...

"STRANGE: Jobless Claims Sank to 339,000 in Latest Week, Though Data Didn't Include One Large State"

http://nation.foxnews.com/jobs/2012/10/11/str...
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768737 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary"
So that means that they shouldn't be given adequate protection?
he never asked for protection . He made this trip by himself .

If he was dumb enough not to know most of the muslim world loath us even thou we helped em it's his fault not mine .

I personally won't even plan a trip to Egypt see the pyramids these days ..
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768739 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Bush? Wat, Bush walked in the door with a 100 billion surplus & walked out with a 1,1 trillion dollar deficit.
Obama walked in with over a trillion dollar deficit.
See any difference?
you can't get away with charging Bush for the Porkulus deficit....
dem

United States

#768740 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it so.

Again mirroring your President!
And so it goes.

Hee hee hee

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#768741 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
I'm bored with you tea bag azzholes.
But I got an hour and a half to kill.
So I'll continue killing you azzholes but not with much enthusiasm.
"dim"
I will say this for you. You are one tough sonofabitch. You get your azz kicked by all who respond to your bullsh*t and come back for more, thus the name you use "DIM".
Peace
KMA
dem

United States

#768742 Oct 11, 2012
My little pretend UK mutt is getting angry.
Gonna revoke my voting rights.
Yikes.
dem

United States

#768743 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
Small business are the American criminals who exploiting illegals and Americas less fortunate ..

I hear there are companies /small business owners paying their employees $8.25 an hour while making over $1 000 000 a year .

Those small businesses are the Tea Party patriots
Exactly
THE DEBIL

Laval, Canada

#768745 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing to think that a lowlife such as yourself gets a vote!
AMAZING TO THINK AN ENGLISH...(WOMAN?) GET'S A VOTE. BE SURE TO KICK SOME IRISH PEASANT IN THE GUTTER AS YOU TOODLE BACK TO MUM'S COTTAGE TONIGHT, EH, WHAT? SAY, UM, TREVOR, HOW'S THE WEATHER OVER THE POND AT UM... WHAT IS IT... 11? THE THING ABOUT BANGERS IS YOU NEED FRESH EGGS TO MAKE 'EM SPARKLE! BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU'VE SEEN A FRESH EGG, HASN'T IT DEARIE?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768746 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhh
Excuse me idiot but the popular vote does not count or that chimp bush would have been back inside a booze bottle in 2004.
I bet you are one heck of a 'scat singer'...

I mean the nonsense part...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scat_singing
THE DEBIL

Laval, Canada

#768747 Oct 11, 2012
FANCY A STIFF ONE?
fred

Milford, CT

#768748 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>ESAD, you f*ckin' loser! Call Akin, I'm not being suitably, legitimately ladylike.
Witness fluker slut melt down

Music to fred's ears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Agents of Corruption 52,383
Amy 3-30-15 44 min Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 55 min RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Jacques Ottawa 185,930
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr x-ray 71,702
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr taroB 69,316
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr CDC 51,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]