Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768493 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one reason: Obama didn't take a macroeconomics class 101.
Actually, two reasons. Obama wants to take down this nation because he is an anti-capitalist and leans more towards Marxism.
No i might differ the our government is leaning towards a dictatorship Obama is used to mute and distract while laws are being passed that we don't know or understand and that chip inside his head you know the technology that exists but it doesn't because we say so keeps him in check or strokey strokey

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768494 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One of Romney's wee lads, Trick or Treat or Trap or something, is seeking to add to his 100 million dollar trust fund through charter schools...no conflict there...
That's nasty coming from a mother. What do you expect people to call your baby? as a liberal I suppose you don't plan on leaving anything to your child. Good for you--that's showing us what you are made of. Spend it all.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768495 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
“You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, un- comely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race – that they should be the “servant of servants;” and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree. How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them? That curse will remain upon them,[p.291] and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam’s children are brought up to that favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. They were the first that were cursed, and they will be the last from whom the curse will be removed.When the residue of the family of Adam come up and receive their blessings, then the curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will receive blessings in like proportion.“-Second Prophet Brigham Young JoD 7:290-291 (October 9, 1859)
SSSSh DEM IS HAVING A moment to reflect on his life go ahead son confess your soul(less)
carol

Orlando, FL

#768496 Oct 11, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree. What you described is not legal and that is not what he has taken a stand for. Allowing women to make their own decisions is just that.
You take a stand for rich people right? Are you guilty for everything that they do?
Why do you liberals always think the rich are evil with only evil intent?

This country was built on the prosperity of the rich giving back to humankind - not only to this country but to the entire world.

Greed doesn't always like in the hearts of only rich people, you know. Usually, it's just the opposite. There are exceptions, of course, but that's the case with just about everything.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768497 Oct 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only a racist, but also in the closet.
You're a very interesting individual.
No NEEd FOR THE CLOSET OBAMA OPEnED THE DOOR I DONT NEED TO HIDE IN A POST RACIAL SOCIETY BIGOT BLACK DEMOCRATS
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#768498 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point. The liberally-run, democrat-unionized public school system is bending over backwards to accomodate Muslim children - and would do the same for every other religion of the world.
But a second grader drawing Jesus on the cross needs "psychiatric treatment".
You seriously can't say you don't see what's going on.
'The liberally-run, democrat-unionized public school system is bending over backwards to accomodate Muslim children - and would do the same for every other religion of the world.'

And you're saying SHE doesn't see what's going on? LOL

Please turn off O'Reilly, you are making a fool of yourself.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#768499 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in the spirit of looking out for our fellow human beings, Homer.
I know you got yours and all...but there are people in the world who are really suffering and need our help.
Just because liberals have a hard time with that concept, it doesn't change the truth behind "to those who have been given much, much is required."
It's why the more we get to keep of our own money, the more we get to experience the joy of giving.
The government would just waste it.
Please stop, his company is probably there to exploit the cheap labor.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768500 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has not tripled the debt.
Get informed. Quit embarrassing your kids.
correct....just a 50% increase in four years....give Hussein Obama four more years and he will more than double the debt.....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#768501 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in the spirit of looking out for our fellow human beings, Homer.
I know you got yours and all...but there are people in the world who are really suffering and need our help.
Just because liberals have a hard time with that concept, it doesn't change the truth behind "to those who have been given much, much is required."
It's why the more we get to keep of our own money, the more we get to experience the joy of giving.
The government would just waste it.
Well, the end is near...dumb carol starts spouting Marxism and doesn't even know it.
dem

United States

#768502 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's nasty coming from a mother. What do you expect people to call your baby? as a liberal I suppose you don't plan on leaving anything to your child. Good for you--that's showing us what you are made of. Spend it all.
Good thing you are unable to reproduce, we got enough brain damaged kkkhunts in the palin family.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768503 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and we used less this time last year, I should check what the bill was. It's been really hot this summer, even all night. Today is a beautiful day, cooling just a little. At least it has stopped raining, it rained for a month straight.
Florida sucks....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#768504 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree that criminal records are open to the public, if a person has completed his sentence and paid his debt to society; he should not be plagued for life, unable to secure employment, or housing. It's not right. Everyone can be employable if someone gives them a chance.
It's gone to far now; I'll give you an example; a nurse who works with my sister was involved in a domestic dispute during her divorce; 30 years ago. Human services just uncovered it and fired her. She's been working there for 15 years. Is that right? No. I hope she sues.
A business would be foolish to hire a thief and your story reeks of bullsht just like leosanus.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768505 Oct 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only a racist, but also in the closet.
You're a very interesting individual.
It's funny how OVERTLY RACISTS MANY DEMOCRAT BLACKS ARE SO much SO THEY HAVE TAKEN THE JIM CROW MENTALITY ANd MADE it THEIR OWN anyone BLACK THAT IS not IN AWE OF OBAMA MIND YOU POST RACIAL OBAMAS AMERICA is a name a so and so do you all have mirrors no common sense at all, eggs in one basket but the basket is full of holes and the work of OUR GRANDparents are falling out but you wont see it until you WAKEUP
dem

United States

#768506 Oct 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>A business would be foolish to hire a thief and your story reeks of bullsht just like leosanus.
Lol!
Typical woman hating pusscccee.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768507 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, electric heat is way too expensive, we have oil heat, but we keep our house a lot cooler than most people, usuallly in the low to mid 60's. My wife works from home so she'll use the small electric heater if she gets chilly. I light the fireplace when I get chilly. I don't think my electric bill has ever topped $100.
Dear rightwingers, the adults are conversing now, just relax for a few.
natural gas is much cheaper....too bad you don't have it....
dem

United States

#768508 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>Florida sucks....
So does your sister.
Normally I would say 'so does your wife' but its obvious you are a lonely co ck beating chimp.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#768509 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You know those satin shorts only come is size Small and Xtra Small...don't ask me how I know...
Can you believe he took the "heads" of Honda to Hooters? In my experience they usually prefer the hard core pole places...
All this talk about hooters is giving lily the urge to slap her daughter.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#768511 Oct 11, 2012
THE NAUVOO LESION wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMMM... IS THAT, LIKE, 1 DOG OR YOU THREE WIVES?
Dogs have 8 to 10, but I see where you're coming from.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#768512 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'The liberally-run, democrat-unionized public school system is bending over backwards to accomodate Muslim children - and would do the same for every other religion of the world.'
And you're saying SHE doesn't see what's going on? LOL
Please turn off O'Reilly, you are making a fool of yourself.
That story was from 2009! The kid was not suspended; he had a psychological evaluation, it was not about religion at all. I think the father was trying to drum up a lawsuit.
The father said "I seen what he draw", sounds like flack fer kriissakes. Gunner started with that story, hey, it's 2012! Idiots and liars.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768513 Oct 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a fkn dope, Jim Lehrer has hung out with politicians of all stripes going back 50 plus years.
Lehrer was the first moderator to allow an actual debate, which revealed a lot....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 32 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 56 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Always Smile 4,050
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]