Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#768529 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Seals just ordered themselves to rape Pakistan's borders ?
That's like saying Truman had nothing to do with a fall of Germany .
Greece Portugal economies practically collapsed with unemployment rates up to 23 %. Obama brilliance with stimulus saved the U.S. economy
GMC - saved and making profits . Millions of jobs -saved
Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
dem

Chicago, IL

#768530 Oct 11, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how they all seem to have these convenient "Well, I know a..." personal stories.
Why you breaking bad on your pal flack.
He entertains chinks at hooters.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768532 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps Obama felt intimidated standing next to a guy who's religious scriptures says " Jewish are subhumans " or "blacks are beasts " ??
O'bama hates the Jews, let's get real here. His spiritual and muslim leader Farrakhan can tell you all about it. So you don't think O'bama didn't like standing beside himself? Well he didn't have to-O'bama didn't show up.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768533 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
YOU LOST EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT DUE TO my superior intellect .

Thank you,come again .
dem

Chicago, IL

#768534 Oct 11, 2012
Where is flack?
One of his "waitresses' from Tilted Kilt got canned for being too fat for her uniform.
There goes her college aspirations.
dem

Chicago, IL

#768535 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
How adorable.
I bet you say that to all the boys, old man.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#768536 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell your rotting teeth.
Well pull yer head outa my arse then('cause that's where I put 'em for safe keeping when I seed you sniffin' around-ya vulture!)

ROMNEY/RYAN (can he read AND comprehend-YES he can lol) 2012!
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768537 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Typical woman hating pusscccee.
Read your posts This guy what a democrat what a myth field hands

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#768538 Oct 11, 2012
Is there ANYTHING connected with the BOy Messiah that ISN'T sleazy and underhanded?

Obama attended '91 wedding of VP debate moderator:

http://tinyurl.com/8k3sy4l

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768539 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
so the Seals just ordered themselves to rape Pakistan's borders ?
That's like saying Truman had nothing to do with a fall of Germany .
Greece Portugal economies practically collapsed with unemployment rates up to 23 %. Obama brilliance with stimulus saved the U.S. economy
GMC - saved and making profits . Millions of jobs -saved
Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary
So that wasn’t Clinton a couple of days after the attacks in Libya, Egypt and elsewhere telling the world that the U.S. didn’t support the video that at the time was being blamed for all the violence. And those weren’t State Department ads in Pakistan distancing the U.S. from the video which Clinton blamed in the ads for the violence. And that wasn’t the State Department telling U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice that the video was the cause of all the uproar. And that definitely wasn’t King Obama sticking to the video story in front of the United Nations. And those certainly weren’t government MIBs arresting the video’s maker in the dead of night under the pretense of a parole violation.
I didn’t realize that time travel technology had been developed to this point that Administration officials could actually go back in time,“un-say” something and set up a parallel timeline.

Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768540 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, dickless, but even if you weren't I can't stand you...try Kvetch or carol--they'll swallow anything.
Nice DEMOCRAT LADY RIGHT HERE
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#768541 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
natural gas is much cheaper....too bad you don't have it....
Yeah, I have been debating about switching over but if Romney wins it'll be back down to 10 cents a gallon....
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#768543 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk into my co ck like its your megaphone to the world, lady.
LOL Don't take it on me your co cok is as lame as you are, and too lazy to work for ya.
You know, you don't need someone to talk to it for ya. There is a pil for that , you know.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768544 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama hates the Jews, let's get real here. His spiritual and muslim leader Farrakhan can tell you all about it. So you don't think O'bama didn't like standing beside himself? Well he didn't have to-O'bama didn't show up.
Earlier you said President Obama was a true Christian and a citizen!

Now a dumb Birther Muslim say what?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#768545 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, tonight might become the "comedy relief debate" if the VP gets flustered again.
We can only hope...
:)
It's a nice, semi-warm day here. I hearya it might get even warmer in Dville this evening

Good thing huh Carol...easier on the bone(heads).

lol.

Romney/Ryan 2012

"Welcome to the Bluegrass (see any yet?) State"-- to Uncle Joe too
lol.
fred

Milford, CT

#768546 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I have been debating about switching over but if Romney wins it'll be back down to 10 cents a gallon....
fred has natural gas...thanks to fraking..price dropped like a stone

After killing off the coal and nuclear industry, the Kenyan's commie eco zealots have their eye on natural gas frakking next
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768547 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your sister.
Normally I would say 'so does your wife' but its obvious you are a lonely co ck beating chimp.
CLass BLACK DEMOCRATIC CLASS
Bill

Miami, FL

#768548 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is, Hussein Obama is the chief liberal racist himself....
Props to you. Besides USA destruction, you found something else Obama is good at.
dem

Chicago, IL

#768549 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Read your posts This guy what a democrat what a myth field hands
Well said, chimp fk.
Hee hee

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#768550 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Nice DEMOCRAT LADY RIGHT HERE
Here's your nice rethug lady right here: "LOL Don't take it on me your co cok is as lame as you are, and too lazy to work for ya.
You know, you don't need someone to talk to it for ya. There is a pil for that , you know."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 1 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages