1) Dumbasswriter is too stupid to know that the Bush budget may have had a 160 billion deficit yet ignores that the debt run up was far greater. Then the dumbasswriter compares his budget deficit that year to the total deficit inder Obama. Talk about being stupid.<quoted text>
Let's see what history has to say about your bullshit....
In case you are completely ignorant of what's in the Constitution, the president has nothing to do with how much the government spends. Congress controls all borrowing, spending and revenue. Perhaps you, and Obama, should read the Constitution at least once in your life.
The Republicans turned over to the Democrats in January, 2007, a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit. Since, the Democrats have exploded that declining deficit to 2.4 trillion dollars, a one thousand five hundred percent increase.
The Republicans turned over to the Democrats in January, 2007, a total debt of 5 trillion dollars. Since, the Democrats have exploded that debt to 16 trillion dollars, more than triple what it was when the Democrats took control of it.
To make matters even worse, if that is even imaginable, we haven't had a goddam budget since we put a Democrat in the presidency.
Paul Ryan has something that is beyond what the Democrats are capable of. A goddam budget. The Democrats are so incompetent and idiotic, they can't even produce a budget even when they have a super majority in the Senate and dominant control of the House and also have the White House. I think the Three Stooges could have done better than that.
But, that makes sense. Every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an imbecile. In four years, Obama has submitted only 2 budget proposals. The sum total of votes for the Obama budgets is ZERO. That's NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH. Obama is so far removed from the real world, he couldn't get one vote from even the Congressional Black Caucus. Even they think Obama is a nutcase.
Yet, even after they throw all two of the four budgets Obama should have submitted into the shitcan, they put the one person they think is an idiot on the ballot for another term.
You can't get more insane than that.
2) Show me the legislation the Democrats passed in 2007 that led us to this recession.
3) Paul Ryan voted yes yes yes to doubling the debt, unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars, unfunded expansion to Medicare, record unfunded earmarks.
4) All that debt under Bush was under a budget. WTF
5) Bush started with no budget deficits, left office with over a trillion dollar deficit.