Just by chance, if he does go down that road, I suggest he use David Blaine. Magic or deception is his only viable option.
"Just a few of Obama's accomplishments in his first two years:
1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
2. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
3. Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
4. Began the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
5. Families of fallen soldiers now have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
6 Ended media blackout on war casualties;
7. Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB;
8. Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date.
9. Phased out the F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which were not used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan.
10. Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research.
11. Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect.
12. Bailed out the US Auto which saved jobs.
13. Ended the previous torture policy.
14. Provided better body armor to our troops.
15. Cut the missile defense program by $1.4 billion in 2010.
16. Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks.
17. Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic.
18. Offered tax write-offs t othose who bought hybrid automobiles.
19. Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children.
20. Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return home to visit loved ones.
21. Ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions.
22. Responded immediately and efficiently to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters.
21. Closed offshore tax safe havens.
22. Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals.
23. Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs.
24. Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies.
25. Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs thereby saving the federal government hundreds of millions of dollars.
26. Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years.
27. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts.
28. Established a National Performance Office charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient.
29. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules.
30. Made more loans available to small businesses
31. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans.
32. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000.
33. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan.
34. Held first Seder in White House."