Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,608)

Showing posts 712,141 - 712,160 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>""When Dennis Kucinich looked for someone to stand with him against the violation of the War Powers Act in our intervention in Libya, he came across the aisle and asked me to stand with him. And I did," West said. "I stood against the speaker of the House."
But it didn't take long for Murphy to put the spotlight on West's controversies. Murphy told the crowd that the reason he's running for Congress is to push back on "the extremism of people like my opponent Allen West, calling people communists, comparing them to Nazis, Marxists."
"I don't need to spin anything when it comes to my opponent," Murphy continued. "Calling a colleague 'vile,''despicable' and 'not a lady' is no way to move this country forward if we're going to be serious about these problems that we face."
The truth is often feared by deviants who are exposed to it.
Allen West is proud to expose the truth. This makes him controversial among Liberals and embraced by Conservatives. He is a man among men.

We need more Allen Wests and no more Boy Messiahs.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

To Peppy; more on this Darden thing. Think about it; Darden pays its parttime employees $2.13 an hour; 30 hours is $63.90. The customers, after eating his awful food, pay the rest of the wages to his employees; who, then have to share those tips with non-wait staff. And, he is complaining about labor costs? Even with tips, those waiters probably only make $200 a week, they could never afford health insurance.
I say, boycott Darden Restaurants ( I don't go to them anyway), let him go down. The government and the customers have been subsidizing his businesses.
They need to unionize.
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookeee here boys and girls, WAXBALLS has vomited up another sock who doesn't know how to spell ridiculous, lmao, did someone say clueless moron?
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
Wednesday Oblahblah #1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he sign it?
Dec of 2006.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Tell the sitting President to release his SCHOOL records
He won't. I've read that a woman was procecuted for accessing his records. She worked for a company that had access apparently.
What is in those records so damning that he's sealed them, spent 2 million in legal fees to prevent any disclousures? Obama himself made the comparison on hiding the truth from the American people was the wrong thing to do.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>You are RIGHT HISTORY WROTE this I won't compete with the truth I'm NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE AND AS LONG AS I GET MY POINT Across,Who cares what you and the rest of the CONVICTS say
Wordpress is a rightwing blog; you are plagiarizing. Wait till Gunner gets ahold of you.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

<quoted text>
You didn't write this you liar. Tell us in your own words
Lyin' lily demands to know the truth about Obama as an author.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Daniel Burke’s article in the Washington Post titled,“Will Mormons’ racial history be a problem for Mitt Romney?” tried to tarnish Romney with the brush of past discrimination in the Mormon priesthood. Burke states that “Until 1978, the LDS church banned men of African descent from its priesthood.” But ifthe actions of others in a group you belong to reflect on you then should Obama be tainted with the racial bigotry of the Democratic Party. For none other than Bull Connor was a Democrat and the history of many elected Democratic who were historically significant racists is well documented and was tolerated by their party. Bull Connor was also a member of the Democratic National Committee. That’s the governing board of the national Democratic Party, the one currently chaired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Not sure if Mr.Burke’s guilt by association would have painted President Kennedy as anti-women’s rights given that the Catholic Church won’t allow women in the priesthood. But my guess is Mr. Burke and the Washington Post would find an excuse to hold a different standard for Democrats.

Anyway, this is clearly the angel the progressive Main Stream Media will work in the months ahead. Get ready for Obama surrogates like Chris Matthews to push this theme. Come to think of it Mr. Burke, isn’t Chris Matthews one of those anti-women Catholics?
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Obamas Boy,Rambo,Embarrassed by being Mayor of the
Murder Capital of the Nation,Finds Liberal Solution
(You cant make this Sh*t up) Will impose a very large Tax,on all Ammo??????????
WTF,is next??? Oh yeah i just recalled UN,and the
back door Treaty to declare we are subject to an
International Law,not subject to our Congress????
How any person can vote for this worse POTUS Ever
is beyond me!!

another clean shave...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL AN' LEO SIT NAKED BACK TO BACK IN THE SHALLOWS WHILE THE LAS' RAYS OF THE SUMMER SUN FADE INTO A GLORIOUS RIOT OF PINK AN' ORANGE AN' BLUE AN' THEY JUS' SIT THERE AN' FEEL EACH OTHERS' BACK MUSCLES MOVE WITH THEY BREATH, AN' THE NIPS OF SMALL FISH BITIN' THEIR TOES. A WISP OF BLUE SMOKE PASS BETWEEN THEM SEVERAL TIMES AN' FINALLY THEY TURN AROUN' AN' EMBRACE AN' KISS AN' MAKE LOVE IN THE COLD WATER AT THE EDGE OF THE DEEP DARK QUARRY WHICH MAY HARBOR SEA MONSTERS FO' ALL EITHER OF THEM KNOW.
If I show up when the water's all frozen and lacking in reflection, you gotta' promise to swear she's yours...the fact that she's gorgeous and "her momma's good lookin'" should make that easier...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Type in:
President Obama vs. Serial Liar Mitt Romney daily poll Oct 10, 2012
Unless your diaper is still loaded!
Then change the thing: you stink!
what you don't know how to cut and paste a link? liberals. There is no such link-stay on Sesamestreet.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

To Peppy; more on this Darden thing. Think about it; Darden pays its parttime employees $2.13 an hour; 30 hours is $63.90. The customers, after eating his awful food, pay the rest of the wages to his employees; who, then have to share those tips with non-wait staff. And, he is complaining about labor costs? Even with tips, those waiters probably only make $200 a week, they could never afford health insurance.
I say, boycott Darden Restaurants ( I don't go to them anyway), let him go down. The government and the customers have been subsidizing his businesses.
They need to unionize.
Unionize? Good idea. Then all restaurants would close because no one could afford a $500 hamburger. duh

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>He won't. I've read that a woman was procecuted for accessing his records. She worked for a company that had access apparently.
What is in those records so damning that he's sealed them, spent 2 million in legal fees to prevent any disclousures? Obama himself made the comparison on hiding the truth from the American people was the wrong thing to do.
You "read" that a woman was "proceduted"? Archie comics sez die soon...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only spending cuts we know of that Romney will employ are PBS & planned Parenthood?
This should tell you he must have a list.
Where is that list?
Mitt Romney, as he puffs out his chest: "I"m all for education" as he threatens to cut funding to the most prolific educational TV show ever.
He can't tell the truth to save his soul.

On the campaign trail this week, Romney has been telling the story of how he met Glen Doherty, the Navy Seal killed in the attack on Benghazi. Romney told it for the last time this morning in Ohio, around the same time that Doherty's mom told Boston's WHDH 7 that she wants Romney to stop using the story:

I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda. It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>He won't. I've read that a woman was procecuted for accessing his records. She worked for a company that had access apparently.
The Kenyan attended Occidental and Columbia and probably Harvard as a foreign student. The kenyan is an Affirmative Action scammer.

#LittleWhiteWarrencheckedthebo x

ps

The Kenyan is not a natural born American citizen and is illegally occupying the Oval Office
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney only two points behind in Pennsylvania....if Romney carries PA, he will win in a landslide.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Unionize? Good idea. Then all restaurants would close because no one could afford a $500 hamburger. duh
They complain about paying $2.13 an hour? Abolish tips and pay your people a decent wage, it's ridiculous.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Not uninformed, but I misspoke for a moment. Why do you dems have to insult the individual instead of responding to the issues being discussed? Is it a strategy to bolster what you feel is an insecure argument on your part?
You misspeak a lot. Its because you are uninformed.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth and civil discourse are strangers to you.
Do you read here often?

All right wingers have are LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more LIE LIES LIES LIES.......

AS PRACTICED BY MITT ROMNEY!

YOUR LEADER!

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

15% of electoral votes?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

how can the liar get any?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

dumbffffcks like YOU!

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
THE DEBIL

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If I show up when the water's all frozen and lacking in reflection, you gotta' promise to swear she's yours...the fact that she's gorgeous and "her momma's good lookin'" should make that easier...
DEBIL JUS' LET HIS HEAD FALL DOWN ON THE KEYBOARD. SHE IS COMPLETELY GORGEOUS AN' HER MAMA IS COMPLETELY GOOD LOOKIN' AN' AS FAR AS DEBIL KNOW SHE STILL A VIRGIN. DON' WORRY, DEBIL LIKE JOSEPH IN THIS REGARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 712,141 - 712,160 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 59 min NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••