Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
712,101 - 712,120 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#767186 Oct 10, 2012
Obamas Boy,Rambo,Embarrassed by being Mayor of the
Murder Capital of the Nation,Finds Liberal Solution
(You cant make this Sh*t up) Will impose a very large Tax,on all Ammo??????????
WTF,is next??? Oh yeah i just recalled UN,and the
back door Treaty to declare we are subject to an
International Law,not subject to our Congress????
How any person can vote for this worse POTUS Ever
is beyond me!!

another clean shave...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#767187 Oct 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL AN' LEO SIT NAKED BACK TO BACK IN THE SHALLOWS WHILE THE LAS' RAYS OF THE SUMMER SUN FADE INTO A GLORIOUS RIOT OF PINK AN' ORANGE AN' BLUE AN' THEY JUS' SIT THERE AN' FEEL EACH OTHERS' BACK MUSCLES MOVE WITH THEY BREATH, AN' THE NIPS OF SMALL FISH BITIN' THEIR TOES. A WISP OF BLUE SMOKE PASS BETWEEN THEM SEVERAL TIMES AN' FINALLY THEY TURN AROUN' AN' EMBRACE AN' KISS AN' MAKE LOVE IN THE COLD WATER AT THE EDGE OF THE DEEP DARK QUARRY WHICH MAY HARBOR SEA MONSTERS FO' ALL EITHER OF THEM KNOW.
If I show up when the water's all frozen and lacking in reflection, you gotta' promise to swear she's yours...the fact that she's gorgeous and "her momma's good lookin'" should make that easier...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#767188 Oct 10, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Type in:
President Obama vs. Serial Liar Mitt Romney daily poll Oct 10, 2012
Unless your diaper is still loaded!
Then change the thing: you stink!
what you don't know how to cut and paste a link? liberals. There is no such link-stay on Sesamestreet.
fred

Milford, CT

#767189 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
To Peppy; more on this Darden thing. Think about it; Darden pays its parttime employees $2.13 an hour; 30 hours is $63.90. The customers, after eating his awful food, pay the rest of the wages to his employees; who, then have to share those tips with non-wait staff. And, he is complaining about labor costs? Even with tips, those waiters probably only make $200 a week, they could never afford health insurance.
I say, boycott Darden Restaurants ( I don't go to them anyway), let him go down. The government and the customers have been subsidizing his businesses.
They need to unionize.
Unionize? Good idea. Then all restaurants would close because no one could afford a $500 hamburger. duh

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#767190 Oct 10, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>He won't. I've read that a woman was procecuted for accessing his records. She worked for a company that had access apparently.
What is in those records so damning that he's sealed them, spent 2 million in legal fees to prevent any disclousures? Obama himself made the comparison on hiding the truth from the American people was the wrong thing to do.
You "read" that a woman was "proceduted"? Archie comics sez die soon...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767191 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only spending cuts we know of that Romney will employ are PBS & planned Parenthood?
This should tell you he must have a list.
Where is that list?
Mitt Romney, as he puffs out his chest: "I"m all for education" as he threatens to cut funding to the most prolific educational TV show ever.
He can't tell the truth to save his soul.

On the campaign trail this week, Romney has been telling the story of how he met Glen Doherty, the Navy Seal killed in the attack on Benghazi. Romney told it for the last time this morning in Ohio, around the same time that Doherty's mom told Boston's WHDH 7 that she wants Romney to stop using the story:

I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda. It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama.
fred

Milford, CT

#767192 Oct 10, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>He won't. I've read that a woman was procecuted for accessing his records. She worked for a company that had access apparently.
What is in those records so damning that he's sealed them, spent 2 million in legal fees to prevent any disclousures? Obama himself made the comparison on hiding the truth from the American people was the wrong thing to do.
The Kenyan attended Occidental and Columbia and probably Harvard as a foreign student. The kenyan is an Affirmative Action scammer.

#LittleWhiteWarrencheckedthebo x

ps

The Kenyan is not a natural born American citizen and is illegally occupying the Oval Office
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767193 Oct 10, 2012
Romney only two points behind in Pennsylvania....if Romney carries PA, he will win in a landslide.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767194 Oct 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Unionize? Good idea. Then all restaurants would close because no one could afford a $500 hamburger. duh
They complain about paying $2.13 an hour? Abolish tips and pay your people a decent wage, it's ridiculous.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#767195 Oct 10, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Not uninformed, but I misspoke for a moment. Why do you dems have to insult the individual instead of responding to the issues being discussed? Is it a strategy to bolster what you feel is an insecure argument on your part?
You misspeak a lot. Its because you are uninformed.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#767196 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth and civil discourse are strangers to you.
Do you read here often?

All right wingers have are LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more LIE LIES LIES LIES.......

AS PRACTICED BY MITT ROMNEY!

YOUR LEADER!

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

15% of electoral votes?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

how can the liar get any?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

dumbffffcks like YOU!

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
THE DEBIL

Spain

#767197 Oct 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If I show up when the water's all frozen and lacking in reflection, you gotta' promise to swear she's yours...the fact that she's gorgeous and "her momma's good lookin'" should make that easier...
DEBIL JUS' LET HIS HEAD FALL DOWN ON THE KEYBOARD. SHE IS COMPLETELY GORGEOUS AN' HER MAMA IS COMPLETELY GOOD LOOKIN' AN' AS FAR AS DEBIL KNOW SHE STILL A VIRGIN. DON' WORRY, DEBIL LIKE JOSEPH IN THIS REGARD.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767198 Oct 10, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
The Presidential Records Act was signed by George Bush. He doesn't have to do anything you moran.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#767199 Oct 10, 2012
Days after he declared that he wants to put "more teachers" in schools, Mitt Romney criticized President Barack Obama's plan to do just that."

[President Obama] wants to hire more government workers," Romney said. "He says we need more fireman, more policeman, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government and help the American people."

Right. It'll "help the American people" just as soon as we allow more layoffs of school teachers and first responders. Why will the economy benefit when these workers are unemployed? Romney never got around to explaining that, but the larger point was hard to miss: the president believes the country would benefit from fewer teacher layoffs; Romney believes the opposite.

At least, that's the way it seemed. Four months later, in last week's debate, President Obama brought this up, noting, "Governor Romney doesn't think we need more teachers. I do."

The Republican responded, "I reject the idea that I don't believe in great teachers or more teachers." In other words, Romney no longer seems to agree with what he said in June.

That is, until yesterday, when Romney sat down with the editors of the Des Moines Register. As Sam Stein noted, the former governor seemed to revert back to his original stance, arguing, "He wants to hire more school teachers. We all like school teachers. It's a wonderful thing. Typically, school teachers are hired by states and localities, not by the federal government. But hiring school teachers is not going to raise the growth of the U.S. economy over the next three-to-four years."

LOL.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767200 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Dec of 2006.
Interesting. President Obama should bring this up at the next debate.
George Bush said "who the hell is this Norquist guy anyway"?
THE DEBIL

Spain

#767201 Oct 10, 2012
Vote For Pedro

Emmaus, PA

#767202 Oct 10, 2012
You people just don't get it. All this talk about the election when it s doesn't matter anyway. Mars is attacking!!! The Loch Ness MOnster has been set free and there is no cure for a nasty case of crotch critters.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767203 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only spending cuts we know of that Romney will employ are PBS & planned Parenthood?
This should tell you he must have a list.
Where is that list?
Mitt Romney, as he puffs out his chest: "I"m all for education" as he threatens to cut funding to the most prolific educational TV show ever.
education is a local government responsibility...the country would be better off without meddling from the federal government.....so terminate the Department of Education....

any responsible budget plan, regardless of party, needs to bring entitlement programs and government pensions under control.....
fred

Milford, CT

#767204 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Presidential Records Act was signed by George Bush. He doesn't have to do anything you moran.
Release the transcripts! What is the Kenyan mau mau hiding?

America demands answers!
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767205 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> More slurs from the right whiners.
Dumbass Dave hasn't figured out yet that his boy is losing...fast...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE