Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
712,081 - 712,100 of 1,095,314 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right wing CEO douuuucheeee baggggg?
This is why America rejects "the liar" Mitt Romney!
Join the majority Dardennnn part timers!
Under the ACA......LAW OF THE USA: YOU can purchase your own policy! Affordable!
Thank President Obama!
Mitt is gone in 30!
RIGHT WING CEO: AGAINST THE PEOPLE?
They can work for shaq at 5 guys,open your own business and employ them full time so many things that can be done,where are the leftwing business to help out the democrats Oh I forgot they got money and went out of business
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dumb Dr. Phil, you Demonbrats blame Bush for everthing. You get up in the morning,sun isn't shinning, it's Bush's fault. Sun is shinning too much in your eyes, it is Bush's fault. You go try to take a dump, and your stupid ass has a hard time, or don't have enough TP to whipe your lame ass with both hands with. It is Bush's fault.
Bush isn't our President,and hasn't been in office for years.
Tell me, if Obama gets another term, and makes a bigger mess of things.. are you going to blame Bush. or your stupid ass for voting him in for a second term?
No I don't blame Bush. Bush had his time in office and what he handed to Obama was less than desirable and would have been a big job for McCain as well had he been elected. But hey, keep thinking that our problems started with Obama.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

oops behind
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Allen West and Thomas Sowell, too.
Many more democrats do not OWN ALL BLACK PEOPLE
THE DEBIL

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA LOSE 2012 wrote:
Obama promised that he would lead the most transparent administration in history. Lately, there have been egregious security leaks and the President and his staff have shrugged the leaks off as though they’re nothing. Now, we have potentially explosive evidence of a crime that goes all the way to the top, and the President is flexing his executive muscle to protect himself and his lying cronies. What are Democrats doing? Helping to defend him.
It seems he is bound and damned determined to go down in history as Emperor Obama, the Liar. He’ll do worse than Nixon and be excused by liberals bent on being “tolerant”. Just call him the Teflon President.
YOU KNOW, DEBIL DECIDE TO START READIN' YOU POST AS IF YOU WUZ KAHN ON "KING OF THE HILL." YOU MAKE A LOT MO' SENSE THAT WAY. SAY, UM, YOU BELONG TO THE NINE RIVERS COUNTRY CLUB TOO? GOOD THING YOU ON HER ALL DAY CAUSE OTHERWISE YOU BE OUT DRIVIN' AN' THEN WHERE WE BE?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You got gooooooogle dumbfffffck?
Do your own research!
Change your diaper first......you stink!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
that isn't any way to act. If you have a poll that says O'bama is ahead by 10 points in the election process you should be happy to give a link. I look at the polls every day, and I didn't see a single one that has 10 percentage points up for O'big bird.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, propaganda, and hysteria from white racist hillbillies.
More lies, propaganda, and hysteria from black racist thugs.

It's only propaganda when someone speaks in opposition to your failed Boy Messiah but when you speak lies in his support, it is somehow instantly transformed into an enduring truth that those white hillbillies can't see.

Go fish in the sewer.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
They were not offering healthcare benefits anyway; where do you think those people have been going? Did Darden do what Walmart did? Instruct them on how to apply for Medicaide? or did they just go to the ER for free care like Mitt suggested was possible?
The issue, Peppy, is that we, the taxpayers end up paying for all of the uninsured as it is; that is why we have a healthcare act.

Read this:

Nationally, 60 percent of companies offer health benefits, but the figure varies depending on the size of the company. Nearly all companies with 200 or more workers offer benefits, compared with 48 percent for companies with 3-9 workers, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Even beyond health care costs, however, Darden has made cutting labor costs a priority in recent years as sales growth has stalled at its flagship chains. In the most recent fiscal quarter, the company's restaurant labor costs were 31 percent of sales. That's down from 33 percent three years ago.
And last year, the company also put workers on a "tip sharing" program, meaning waiters and waitresses share their tips with other employees such as busboys and bartenders. That allows Darden to pay more workers a far lower "tip credit wage" of $2.13, rather than the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour.

Starting next year, the company will change the way it offers health insurance to full-time employees, to keep costs more predictable. Instead of offering one insurance plan for all 45,000 employees, it will give workers a contribution toward buying coverage and then send them to an online health insurance exchange where they can chose from five medical, four dental and three vision plans.

More employers are looking at this concept, known as defined contribution health insurance, as a way to stabilize health insurance costs.

Darden said it decided to do it because a survey indicated that employees wanted more options.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/dard...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Allen West and Thomas Sowell, too.
""When Dennis Kucinich looked for someone to stand with him against the violation of the War Powers Act in our intervention in Libya, he came across the aisle and asked me to stand with him. And I did," West said. "I stood against the speaker of the House."

But it didn't take long for Murphy to put the spotlight on West's controversies. Murphy told the crowd that the reason he's running for Congress is to push back on "the extremism of people like my opponent Allen West, calling people communists, comparing them to Nazis, Marxists."

"I don't need to spin anything when it comes to my opponent," Murphy continued. "Calling a colleague 'vile,''despicable' and 'not a lady' is no way to move this country forward if we're going to be serious about these problems that we face."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody holds a candle to Debil
Well then someone should start-got a match. I will try.
THE DEBIL

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody holds a candle to Debil, but you keep thumpin your light stick...as with your stupid jew bitch character who still doesn't even know what Yom Kippur means, die soon.
DEBIL JUS' COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU KNOW. HE ADORE THE SORT-OF JET-FUEL SOAKED CAMOUFLAGED GROUND YOU WALK ON... PLUS, HE LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY. YOU LIKE THE PERFECT WOMAN, CEPT' FO' THE HUSBAND AN' BABY THING... WHICH IS COOL, IT COOL... BUT YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE EVER GOT NAKED TOGETHER? DOWN AT THE QUARRY END OF JUNE WITH THE SUN GOIN' DOWN AN' THE WATER AS STILL AS GLASS... AN' YOU JUS' STRIP OFF AN' WALK OUT IN THE WATER LIKE YOU OWN IT AN' DEBIL STANDIN' THERE THINKIN', HE GOT TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT FO' THE RES' OF HIS LIFE...
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't write this you liar. Tell us in your own words
You are RIGHT HISTORY WROTE this I won't compete with the truth I'm NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE AND AS LONG AS I GET MY POINT Across,Who cares what you and the rest of the CONVICTS say

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I told your sister.
Truth and civil discourse are strangers to you.
THE DEBIL

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
oops behind
SHOULDA THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFO' YOU EAT THE BAG OF CHEETOES AN' SIX CO-COLAS.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ah... you got a link to that poll sparky?
Type in:

President Obama vs. Serial Liar Mitt Romney daily poll Oct 10, 2012

Unless your diaper is still loaded!

Then change the thing: you stink!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't blame Bush. Bush had his time in office and what he handed to Obama was less than desirable and would have been a big job for McCain as well had he been elected. But hey, keep thinking that our problems started with Obama.
If McCain was elected in 2008, he would be running it's morning in America again campaign ads and al Qaeda would have been crushed like ants under America's feet.

The Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are the fist lady?
Your mouth is a portable latrine.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb frick, if Obama can get into office not showing his birth paper until AFTER he was sworn in as President of the USA. Then Romney's tax papers should not be a factor on if he gets elected in office or not. Believe me, the IRS does not care if Mitt is President of not, they will come after him, if he did anything wrong with his taxes.
"Tax Plan" you dummy; his tax plan for Americans.

I also think he should release his tax returns for 10 years as well; he won't, because he likely didn't pay taxes. Either that or it was so low that if anyone sees it, they'll flip. That and the revelation that he made millions grinding up aborted fetuses at Stericyle, millions promoting smoking cigarrettes in Russia, increasing their smoker rate from 5% to 25%, and threw in a little charm bracelet for free with each pack, called Vogue.
Money laundered from that operation went through Luxembourg; then to the Caymans, then here and donated to the Mormon Cult.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not. Mitt the Liar and Lyin' Ryan will never get into the White House; unless President invites them over for a beer after the election.
Lyin' lily, forever in denial

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Hip-hop station in Orlando discussing and questioning why Obama isn't talking about jobs but Big Bird instead.
Things may just be lookin' up.
Glad to hear that, thanks! Many are reconsidering their prior commitment to him in light of his record and his continued actions (or lack thereof).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min gcaveman1 46,214
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min RACE 97,758
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Chickenlittle 49,243
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min Nono 3,900
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min JPL 176,675
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 47 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••