Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#767225 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't tell the truth to save his soul.
On the campaign trail this week, Romney has been telling the story of how he met Glen Doherty, the Navy Seal killed in the attack on Benghazi. Romney told it for the last time this morning in Ohio, around the same time that Doherty's mom told Boston's WHDH 7 that she wants Romney to stop using the story:
I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda. It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama.
I agree that Obama can't tell the truth to save his soul, or anyone else's, for that matter. His entire presidency has been a fraud, and you are still silly enough to support it.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767226 Oct 10, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Days after he declared that he wants to put "more teachers" in schools, Mitt Romney criticized President Barack Obama's plan to do just that."
[President Obama] wants to hire more government workers," Romney said. "He says we need more fireman, more policeman, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government and help the American people."
Right. It'll "help the American people" just as soon as we allow more layoffs of school teachers and first responders. Why will the economy benefit when these workers are unemployed? Romney never got around to explaining that, but the larger point was hard to miss: the president believes the country would benefit from fewer teacher layoffs; Romney believes the opposite.
At least, that's the way it seemed. Four months later, in last week's debate, President Obama brought this up, noting, "Governor Romney doesn't think we need more teachers. I do."
The Republican responded, "I reject the idea that I don't believe in great teachers or more teachers." In other words, Romney no longer seems to agree with what he said in June.
That is, until yesterday, when Romney sat down with the editors of the Des Moines Register. As Sam Stein noted, the former governor seemed to revert back to his original stance, arguing, "He wants to hire more school teachers. We all like school teachers. It's a wonderful thing. Typically, school teachers are hired by states and localities, not by the federal government. But hiring school teachers is not going to raise the growth of the U.S. economy over the next three-to-four years."
LOL.
local school districts should hire as many teachers as they feel they need and can afford.....the federal government has no role in education....

more money to educate teachers is a waste given the huge oversupply of unemployed teachers....
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#767227 Oct 10, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read here often?
All right wingers have are LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more LIE LIES LIES LIES.......
AS PRACTICED BY MITT ROMNEY!
YOUR LEADER!
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
15% of electoral votes?
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
how can the liar get any?
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
dumbffffcks like YOU!
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Why is Obama losing?
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767228 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. President Obama should bring this up at the next debate.
George Bush said "who the hell is this Norquist guy anyway"?
if Hussein Obama brings up this guy that nobody has ever heard of....he would look even more foolish than you....
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#767229 Oct 10, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Every citizen deployed to a foreign country is told "you could be killed over there." EVERY SINGLE ONE.
USA citizens die in Europe! Warm beer? Nasty sausage?
Does the President personally figure out every citizens security detail on foreign soil?
Of course not!
Can we learn a lot from this terrible tragedy?
Yes!
Just like Bush/Cheney lining the Iraq street corners with our citizens: they were picked off in drive by's!
On video!
Bush/Cheney: they love us over there! Welcomed us in! REALLY?
oh one more thing loser: fffffffck you!
"Every citizen deployed to a foreign country is told "you could be killed over there." EVERY SINGLE ONE."

Are citizens deployed in highly volatile countries warned that State WON'T increase security even when a deteriorating environment forces consulate security officers to request additional protection?
Concerned John

Orlando, FL

#767230 Oct 10, 2012
Is there a Communist party in the USA??
Answer, Yes and growing strong
Go to http://www.cpusa.org/ and see what they offer.
See what campaign lines up with the communist party.
You might find out you are voting different than you are.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#767231 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
A racist is defined as prejudiced - pre-judging someone as inferior based on the color of their skin. What should we call pre-judging someone as a racist based on their political party or ideology? Real DAVE, DEM ,LILLY, LEOANAA,
I judge them based on the slurs they [post.

Why are you defending the use of racial slurs?

This is what I love about you right whiners.

Those that post racial slurs are supported by people like you.

Pathetic POS that you are.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#767232 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do who is winning or losing,
it has to do with all the right whiners here posting slurs.
I alrsady am aware that you are a racist f*ck.
"real dumb"
How did you ever become so stoopid? Do you practice? You never post slurs? What is "you are a racist f*ck"? In addition to being stoopid you are a phoney and a hypocrite.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#767233 Oct 10, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
lets say 12 customers per hour times 30 hours per week times $15 per meal times 15% tip =$810 per week....even shared with others, not all that bad....
Call me old fashioned but I think they should pay minimum wage and make them work for their tips. It may cause the food and beverage price to go up a bit but the service would be much better,IMO. I refuse to go any place that has a built in tip on the receipt. Tips are for rewarding good service not part of their pay,IMO. I'm a very good tipper if the service is great but goes down from there.

Once took the President and Vice-President of Honda Mexico to Hooters. The waitress took our wing and beer order and then talked to her friends across the room. I had to get up and get our beers then the wings. Even had to go to the bar for a pitcher refill. Time for the bill and there was a 18% tip built into it. I told her I wasn't paying for the tip. She called the manager and he threatened to call the cops. I said go ahead. He didn't call them but he took the tip off the bill. I wasn't even paying Honda was.
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#767234 Oct 10, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Americans hate liars!
!
Thats why, on Nov. 7, 2012, Obama will be called "LOSER".
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#767235 Oct 10, 2012
Concerned John wrote:
Is there a Communist party in the USA??
Answer, Yes and growing strong
They get a daily influx of OBAMMUNISTS.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#767236 Oct 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What's "commedy" mean in you brain dead community, Archie?
Come on, stupid fck. Proof read your sht before hitting post comment! Geesh!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#767237 Oct 10, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
LOL
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767238 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
just as much proof as you have to the contrary....when someone is obviously and needlessly evasive, a reasonable person can conclude they have something to hide......
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#767239 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't blame Bush. Bush had his time in office and what he handed to Obama was less than desirable and would have been a big job for McCain as well had he been elected. But hey, keep thinking that our problems started with Obama.
Did I say all our problems started with Obama? I am saying they didn't improve like he said they would, and now he saying he needs 4 more years to get it done. How can he get it done, when he didn't get started on it?
He didn't improve things, did little to nothing, and not really knowing what the hell he was doing in the first place. It only made things worse. All that man did was tell lies, go on talk shows, and make a fool out of himself with a Cartoon Film (Lion King) and Big Bird.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#767240 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge them based on the slurs they [post.
Why are you defending the use of racial slurs?
This is what I love about you right whiners.
Those that post racial slurs are supported by people like you.
Pathetic POS that you are.
"real dumb"
You just keep on getting stoppider. Another slur from the phoney6 and hypocrite in chief, "real dumb" this time "Pathetic POS".
Peace
KMA
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#767241 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Romney and 95% of the Republican congress became traitors when they took an oath to private citizen to put his agenda ahead of the interests of America.
http://www.politicususa.com/republican-signed...
What about the one Obama and the Chicago gang signed with Soros? What does that make them?
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#767242 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know Mitt Romney is cutting social security & medicare by making seniors pay more. What's he cutting from veteran benefits?
You see, Mitt says saving money in the medicare program is bad. So he just decided to make the recipients pay more.
Education is a matter of national security & you want o let it to states that teach there is no evolution & cavemen rode dinosaurs.
so you refuse to address the problem of entitlements and government pensions....stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away......
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#767243 Oct 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOULDA THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFO' YOU EAT THE BAG OF CHEETOES AN' SIX CO-COLAS.
No thank you. I don't do any of your bad habits.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#767244 Oct 10, 2012
I'm still waiting for that first Obama TV campaign ad that extols his first term accomplishments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 182,199
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IBdaMann 49,372
Amy 12-28-14 28 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 68,921
Dear Abby 12-28 53 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM