Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
712,041 - 712,060 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Hip-hop station in Orlando discussing and questioning why Obama isn't talking about jobs but Big Bird instead.
Things may just be lookin' up.
YOU BEIN' RAPED AGAIN? IS THAT WHAT YOU TRYIN' TO SAY? DON' WORRY, YOU BODY HAS WAYS OF DEALIN' WITH THAT. "HAAAALLLLPPPPP! HALLLLLLPPPP ME SOMEBODY!!!"
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

WELL, DEBIL NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU, DEM, BUT IT FEEL LIKE LOTTA THESE OL' GIRLS IS RUNNIN' OUTTA GAS. MAYBE WE SHOULD GO BURN ONE?

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney flip flopped twice on this in one day. Nice times total.
ďThereís no legislation with regards to abortion that Iím familiar with that would become part of my agenda,Ē the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
Funny, because Romney sure was familiar with the legislation when he commented on this before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney is so desperate to be president that heíll pander to anyone, and so dumb that he doesnít think heíll get caught. And to his credit, he didnít get caught lying throughout the last debate. Jim Lehrer and President Obama let Romney get away with murder. And he lied his way through the GOP primaries, and won anyway.
Nothing he says is real. Nothing. Itís one thing to paint yourself as more conservative for the primaries and more moderate for the general election, but not by simply changing your mind on every important issue Ė and then, when youíre called out on it by your base, changing back again.
So itís pretty much a guarantee that his word means nothing. And that doesnít simply speak to policy, it speaks to his character.
1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: "Unequivocally" pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I'm pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I'd be "delighted" to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been "settled for some time in the courts."
9. Romney in October 2012:ďThereís no legislation with regards to abortion that Iím familiar with that would become part of my agenda."
Mitt Romney is a 'Well-Oiled Weather Vane'
Rick Santorum
Spin, spin, spin..........
What will tomorrow bring?
Lately it really is getting harder to figure out what Romney stands for. I can understand Obama's frustration in debating a guy that takes a different side of an issue with every breath. I can also see why Grover Norquist made this sock-puppet Romney sign an oath.
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's the same threatening intimidation that was thrown down over the O.J. Simpson case; "No justice; No peace!". Strange how they didn't get upset when Obama stole an election via the illegal [and taxpayer funded] machinations of ACORN, isn't it? That's how hate-speech law works; i.e., it's only a crime if it comes out of a white person's mouth. It was ok for the Black Panthers to put a bounty on Zimmerman's head but if a white group had made that same public announcement it would have been labeled "hate speech" and conspiracy to commit murder.
OH, HONEY, YOU NOT THINKIN' THIS THROUGH. GEORGE A LONG WAY FROM WHITE. IF THAT WUZ A WHITE BOY HE HUNT DOWN AN' KILL AN' THEN TRY AN' PROFIT FROM HE BE DEAD A LONG TIME AGO. YOU NOT GIVE WHITE FOLKS ENOUGH CREDIT FO' CRUELTY AN' VIOLENCE. LES' TORTURE CAROL SOME MO', C'MON...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to think that.
That's all he does all day everyday.
He's my 'judge it' chimp.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

THE STATE DEPARTMENT disowns Ambassador Susan Riceís Libya narrative. Rice goes under the bus...thumpity thump
Peppy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOTBALL GREAT TURNED ACTOR ALEX KARRAS, DEAD AT 77.
Victim of ObamaCare death panel
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

"VENGEANCE IS MINE!" SAYETH THE LORD. WELL IF HE THE LORD, HOW COME HE EVEN GOT TO STATE THE OBVIOUS? WHO HE TRYIN' TO CONVINCE?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama-B an Anti-American wrote:
$5.00 for a gallon of gas in DemoKrat Kalifornia...
I hope gas goes to $8 a gal in Demoncrap states. They deserve to experience the gross energy policy failure of their false prince. Hey, his schoolmate said that he boasted about being a Indonesian prince in his Hawaiian school. They were close buds.
Whether it was bravado or egotism even then, fact remains, Obama is a fake manufactured by the media as a brilliant man who will part the seas, bring peace to the world, and properity to the USA.
Wake up calling, the stupor is over, vote Romney to bring real change and restore the country. He will not pass out Kool-aid, so get off the couch and find a job losers!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And, since its 20 some days away, the Romney landslide will be only bigger.
Depends on which Romney. He's starting to morph into a Democrat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they equate rudeness and arrogance with winning something.
It's the chicago way.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls disagree with you. I will say Romney is not winning over any Obamabots, but true independents are seeing the light. Is that an Allen West sign I see in your front yard Lily?
Polls are polls and they change daily; however West is not running in my district 22, our race is between Lois Frankel and Adam Hasner, shows neck and neck today. West vs. Patrick Murphy, showed Murphy ahead by 9% the other day and now West ahead 12%; so, who knows. We'll know on election day. Polls show President Obama wins Florida by 6%.
I know you like Romney, but his lies are so transparent that it is bordering on the absurd; everyday he tells a new story. If he were my candidate I'd be troubled. Aren't you? Or do just believe that a person changes on a daily basis?
P.S. No signs in my yard; last time they kept taking it and throwing it in the field across the street. Too many crazy people around, and, signs don't vote.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was not illegal, dishonest, conniving, but legal.
Mitts plan is NOT to keep tax rates the same. He us cutting rates across the board by 20%. Why are you so uninformed?
Not uninformed, but I misspoke for a moment. Why do you dems have to insult the individual instead of responding to the issues being discussed? Is it a strategy to bolster what you feel is an insecure argument on your part?
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"avoiding the truth" in ObamaSpeak must mean speaking a truth that is inconvenient to the MSM Obama Re-election at Any Cost Campaign.
the truth has not been a factor in anything concerning Obama -- from his sketchy birth certificate and lack of records, to the downplaying and/or ignoring of his many anti-American affiliations to his own distorted autobiographies conveniently altered to fit his leftist political agenda.
HEHEHEHEHEH, WHAT YOU DO, JANE, YOU FIND AN I-PHONE IN THE GARBAGE?'HIS SKETCHY BIRTH CERTIFICATE,' HUH? IS THAT ANYTHING LIKE YOU SKETCHY HISTORY AS A BAG LADY?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point, Idiot.
Black racism has skyrocketed since the Boy Messiah was installed.
"It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good." Shakespeare
THE DEBIL

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much left here but blue hair and colostomy bags.
Lets roll.
DONE

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately it really is getting harder to figure out what Romney stands for. I can understand Obama's frustration in debating a guy that takes a different side of an issue with every breath. I can also see why Grover Norquist made this sock-puppet Romney sign an oath.
The president needs to walk into the next debate and say,ďI donít know who Iím debating tonight. Which Mitt Romney has turned up? We donít know. Nobody knows where he stands or what he believes because it changes by the day.Ē

Bill Clinton: Who Is Mitt Romney? And what does he stand for? We just donít know. Where is the ďSeverely Conservative Mitt Romney?Ē

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on which Romney. He's starting to morph into a Democrat.
Lol,,If that's what it takes, he'll do it.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"avoiding the truth" in ObamaSpeak must mean speaking a truth that is inconvenient to the MSM Obama Re-election at Any Cost Campaign.
the truth has not been a factor in anything concerning Obama -- from his sketchy birth certificate and lack of records, to the downplaying and/or ignoring of his many anti-American affiliations to his own distorted autobiographies conveniently altered to fit his leftist political agenda.
Where's Romney's tax returns before 2010? What is he hiding? Obama has released the records for public viewing. I know it's the law to keep at least 7 years of returns so why not release them?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, blaming Obama for this too!
Well, Dumb Dr. Phil, you Demonbrats blame Bush for everthing. You get up in the morning,sun isn't shinning, it's Bush's fault. Sun is shinning too much in your eyes, it is Bush's fault. You go try to take a dump, and your stupid ass has a hard time, or don't have enough TP to whipe your lame ass with both hands with. It is Bush's fault.

Bush isn't our President,and hasn't been in office for years.
Tell me, if Obama gets another term, and makes a bigger mess of things.. are you going to blame Bush. or your stupid ass for voting him in for a second term?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
fred thinks its great. The left hates corporations. CEOs should give them a good reason. Every CEO in America should tell his employees that they will be fired on Nov 7th if the Kenyan mau mau steals the election.

Steve Wynn Slams Obama:'I'll Be Damned If I Want To Have Him Lecture Me'...

Jack Welch: I Was Right About That Strange Jobs Report...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••