Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,941 - 711,960 of 1,081,704 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OOoooH! Lookie Here ...
The Horde called in their ...
"big gun"! Lol!

The Game Of Death is afoot.
Well, bring it on, granny!
Whatta you going to do with that pea-shooter,
pee-wee!?
AHAHaHaaa ....!

Take a hike?
I did. I strolled over here to get away from you crazies at The Bates Motel.
So, why are you following me here, Norman!?

Come to collect Kvetch's remains?
We liquidated her.
Here, you can have her broom stick as a souveneir!

PS And your idiocy precedes as well as follows you.

You never were the sharpest sword in the sheath.

And your shaft doesn't have enough thrust.

Your only worth is to be ridden for "mach schau".

You're just a swine sloppin', pig proddin', manure moppin', half-wit hick-a-billy hayseed.

I'd squeegee your back-wood brain while you were bizy bumpin' bovine in the barn.

And indeed YOU do KNOW your bovine, backward, quite well acquainted, in deed.

OOoooO you filthy white boy. AHaHaahaaHA!

Now, don't say I never threw you a bone to gnaw on, my pet. Pup-Pee! Lol!

Note: And if you had half of the ratio of intelligence of my "what little reputation there is", you'd be a f**ken genius.

Yawk-A-B!tch OWT!
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows about your wrath old yawk-a-b!tch.
Your reputation, what little there is, precedes you.
What is with the name with held crap? Everyone knows the bovine.
You can take a hike
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Just as his father who was first to bear the name “Martin Luther King” before him was a lifelong Republican.

Liberals continued to document their gross racism when they openly acknowledged that their white SEIU members were “f-ing rabidly racist” and also in their vicious racist attacks against Clarence Thomas when they said,“Send him back to the fields!” and “String him up!”

The same Democrat Party that had been racist for 150 years didn’t just suddenly turn on a dime; they discovered a new way to “own” black people. Just as the drug dealer wants to get kids addicted to crack cocaine in a neighborhood he wants to control, so also the Democrat Party found that it could get desperate blacks addicted to the welfare agenda and OWN their vote for life.

And the Democrat Party continues to be the party that oppresses and undermines black people. I document as a FACT that the minimum wage law that you so praise as helping blacks actually has created a tragic and awful situation in which more than HALF of young blacks are not able to get a job. We conservatives predicted that exactly what has happened would happen.

But who is to blame for a Democrat policy that we rightly predicted would fail and which then failed just as we predicted? Bush.

Thaddeus Matthews is a racist bigot. But that’s okay: he’s got an entire political party and nearly the entire media propaganda behind him because they’re just like him.

There’s a fitting sentence in the article above that the black victim of the racist attack provides:“As for her treatment on air, which she described as “racist” and abusive, she said it stems from the notion that black politicians should uniformly be Democrats.”

It’s fitting because Democrats feel that THEY SHOULD OWN BLACKS now. And if they can’t own a black person, if a black person is off the Democrat plantation, then Democrats should be able to hunt that fugitive slave down and punish him/her.
Ravianna

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

The Supreme Court needs to overturn Obamacare. It demonizes health insurance businesses and any demonization of businesses or of high income owners by a government official should be met with expulsion of said government official from the government and it's the precursor to a government takeover of the healthcare system which is unconstitutional.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Football will be outlawed in this country in less than ten years. All football.
Not lingerie football! NOOOOO!
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So your father fkd you and you forgive him.
Nice, lady.
Democrats pure CLASS AND SUPPORTS OF RESPECT FOR WOMEN
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

There’s an incredibly racist theory that black liberal ”intellectuals” hold; namely, that black people cannot be racist, because racism is not an attitude that any and all people of any and all colors can have, but rather it is a power relationship. And even though black people currently have a black person sitting in the White House and even though black people have a black attorney general running America’s law enforcement, they have no power and so can’t be “racist.” Whereas white people are institutionally racist by the same definition.

But isn’t Charlotte Bergmann black???

So this is the twisted, perverted and frankly morally evil metric that black liberals have to define “black people”: being “black” has nothing whatsoever to do with ancestry or skin color or genetics and everything to do with whether or not one is sufficiently owned by the Democrat Party machine.

You go ahead and call me a “racist” for writing this article. I will consider your attack to be a badge of honor knowing that it is coming from a genuine racist bigot who is a true enemy of the dream that Martin Luther King, Jr. shared with America. And I know that the Democrat Party must be defeated today for that dream to be made manifest every bit as much as the same Democrat Party that fought for black slavery had to be defeated at all costs in 1865.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So your father fkd you and you forgive him.
Nice, lady.
You seem consumed by your baser instincts. Maybe on 11/6, when Obama goes away, his little butt-buddies (you) will too.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Here’s a bit of American history guaranteed not to appear in any government-approved history book. The Democrat party has, throughout its existence, represented the bigotry and racism they seek to project onto Republicans.

The informed readers of this article are likely familiar with the racist roots of the political party aptly portrayed by a jackass, but much of the general population, especially outspoken Democrats, are woefully ignorant of any such facts.

Ask the nearest Democrat about Republicans and race and even the mayor of a substantial American city might just respond with,“They are racist.”

In reference to their own party, Dems will likely say they led the fight for civil rights throughout the years, though a cursory review of the party will prove this assertion wrong. For instance, this was the party that established the Ku Klux Klan as its enforcement arm. Powerful Democrat politicians have appointed klansmen to high-ranking positions in American government for a century, yet have somehow convinced the vast majority of blacks that Republicans are the bad guys!

The KKK was used to intimidate voters, black and white, into voting Democrat – or not voting at all.

Through violence, property damage, rape, and murder, Democrats were able to secure a huge majority of the black vote comprised of those afraid to cast an alternate ballot. Disgustingly, they have somehow been able to maintain that death-grip on the African-American community to this day.

When these reprehensible strategies, though unquestionably effective, did not satiate their need to keep the black population down, Democrat-supported legislation such as Jim Crow laws made sure these minorities would remain second-class citizens even after the ratification of the 13th Amendment. There are plenty of examples of heralded Democrats, including Presidents LBJ and Truman, expressing disdain for blacks in their own words.

Republicans, thankfully, emerged as the pro-freedom, anti-slavery alternative to the juggernaut that was the Democrat party. Despite the fact that significantly more Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act than did Democrats, the party of the left has somehow hoodwinked much of the black community into thinking they are its savior.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda funny to me that Democrats are so realistic. They are called liars and every other name in the book when it's really the only party that can admit the truth.
Remember Sarah Palin? The majority of Republicans thought she won the debate. I had to question whether they saw the same debate as me. To this day, they won't admit that she lost that one - and by a mile.
It's because they equate rudeness and arrogance with winning something. What did they win? Romney was lying throughout, he's not winning over any new voters.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
Here’s a bit of American history guaranteed not to appear in any government-approved history book. The Democrat party has, throughout its existence, represented the bigotry and racism they seek to project onto Republicans.
The informed readers of this article are likely familiar with the racist roots of the political party aptly portrayed by a jackass, but much of the general population, especially outspoken Democrats, are woefully ignorant of any such facts.
Ask the nearest Democrat about Republicans and race and even the mayor of a substantial American city might just respond with,“They are racist.”
In reference to their own party, Dems will likely say they led the fight for civil rights throughout the years, though a cursory review of the party will prove this assertion wrong. For instance, this was the party that established the Ku Klux Klan as its enforcement arm. Powerful Democrat politicians have appointed klansmen to high-ranking positions in American government for a century, yet have somehow convinced the vast majority of blacks that Republicans are the bad guys!
The KKK was used to intimidate voters, black and white, into voting Democrat – or not voting at all.
Through violence, property damage, rape, and murder, Democrats were able to secure a huge majority of the black vote comprised of those afraid to cast an alternate ballot. Disgustingly, they have somehow been able to maintain that death-grip on the African-American community to this day.
When these reprehensible strategies, though unquestionably effective, did not satiate their need to keep the black population down, Democrat-supported legislation such as Jim Crow laws made sure these minorities would remain second-class citizens even after the ratification of the 13th Amendment. There are plenty of examples of heralded Democrats, including Presidents LBJ and Truman, expressing disdain for blacks in their own words.
Republicans, thankfully, emerged as the pro-freedom, anti-slavery alternative to the juggernaut that was the Democrat party. Despite the fact that significantly more Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act than did Democrats, the party of the left has somehow hoodwinked much of the black community into thinking they are its savior.
I think you are a little obsessed with Racism.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a dumb fkn spammer, just skip over my lousy schittt!

OK!
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
The bar that Romney set is basic, lie, lie and lie some more.Plus we'll be getting a piece of shit plutocrat who don't give a damn for the middle class and poor,just the elites.Plus a wack job cult figure with more money than common sense.I didn't know he was a moderate,he was far right. Now the far right let him off the chain and told him just get elected,then we'll put the dog leash back on ya boy.The puppet masters will pull his strings if he's elected
You know how to identify a Lib/Dem? Every post they make is a pileofbullshit which accuses Republicans of doing and being exactly that which they themselves are.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this wheelchair bound azzhole too.
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie was that?
That Mitt Romney purposefully took fewer deductions so he would pay a higher effective rate?
If he took the same deductions as previous years his rate would have been around 11%
I'm sorry...that was senator Reid's lie I was referring to..always get the two old codgers mixed up.

However...It is not illegal to take the deductions. It is not illegal to decide NOT to take the deductions. If you don't like the deductions...work on changing them. Oh, that's right. That's part of Mitt's plan...to keep the tax rate the same but close some loopholes. Hmmmmmm.......sounds like a good plan that most democrats cannot seem to fathom.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside and out?
Fact or fiction?
Both fact of what actually is, and Barack Hussein Obama fiction.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem obsessed with my co ck, lady.
You wimps always need to ask.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Death was welcomed with his open arms.
Suffered from dementia his final years.
Due to football.
Not sure, booze and no doubt a bit of nose candy might have played a role.

Johnny Butsicaris Lindall A C was Detroit's original sports bar, located at the corner of Michigan and Cass it was real close to the sports action. It was also where Karras, Lucci and other notable crazy mofos hung out long ago when Detroit's streets were a bit safer and pro athletes could do no wrong off the field.

Some may remember Karras reminiscing about the Lindall on the Tonight Show , explaining about when he and pro wrestler Dick the Bruiser were feuding and nearly destroying the place a couple of times.

He was a good player then a better broadcast guy and a damn fine actor to boot. Amazing that he made it past 60 years of age.

I wish I had a cold Stroh's to salute him with___I guess I'll have to make do with a Silver Bullet.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
OMG!
MITT ROMNEY LIED IN FRONT OF 72 MILLION ON TV!
HONESTY?
This fffffcks "honesty" just put 26 million citizens off health insurance!!
Mitt "the liar" Romney:
"Mr. President my healthcare plan covers pre existing conditions."
WOW!
total fkn lie!
What religion allows a liar in the temple?
This crock of schitttt is toast!
I don't feel sorry for one tea bag cry baby!
YOU LOSE!
LOL
LOL
LOL
<quoted text>
Really do you want to keep on this with the Benghazi huge huge lie going on? O'bama should salute and go back to Chicago now. It is not a problem.,,,We will let Airforce One drop him off at O'hare.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

today’s Democrats will say, if they concede these points at all, that this is all ancient history, but I respectfully disagree. In much the same way that it did in the late 1800s, the Democrat party needs the black vote and, increasingly, the Hispanic vote to pull heavily for their side in order to win elections.

While paying them mere lip service, liberals pass legislation such as a broken welfare system rewarding poor mothers for having out-of-wedlock children and punishing them for getting married, thus keeping minorities at the mercy of government handouts. This makes them beholden to a party that represents views, such as support for abortion and gay marriage, that are diametrically opposed to those of many in the black community.

Democrats know they cannot intellectually compete with a party that, at its core, simply wants to provide individual liberty, encourage strong families and reduce abortions (which equal approximately the death toll of the 9/11 attack every two days in the black community alone), so they continue to repeat the old diatribe that Republicans are the real racists.

The GOP, which was the first to name a black Supreme Court Justice and Secretary of State, must defend itself against accusations based purely in the imagination of Democrats, often with figurative or literal blood on their own hands.

Each February, Democrats promote Black History Month with a vengeance, hoping to stoke the race war embers and elicit even more loyalty from the black community. I would promote a the study of accurate black history, not just during the shortest month but year round, and it’s relationship with a Democrat party that has been patronizing at its best and deadly at its worst.

Unfortunately, I feel that would be the only chance Republicans have of attracting a voting bloc that has continually been misled into hating the wrong political party.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem consumed by your baser instincts. Maybe on 11/6, when Obama goes away, his little butt-buddies (you) will too.
MITT ROMNEY THE LIAR WILL"PICK UP" OVER 100 ELECTORAL VOTES IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS?

Do you know how the USA works?

Your little lying dumbfffffck is toast!

No chance of winning!

Ain't America great?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: STS Electric 8 min Mike S 1
Abby 7-28 8 min Pippa 3
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 16 min Joshua Gardner 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 20 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 25 min Pippa 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000