Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#767065 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point, Idiot.
Black racism has skyrocketed since the Boy Messiah was installed.
DEMOCRATIC black, NOT BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL AS YOU CAN SEE WITH Ms.DASH
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767066 Oct 10, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They don't read the post. they just look at the name. I pay zero attention to them.
THAT A COINCIDENCE (DEBIL MAKES PLANE ENGINE NOISES AN' FLY HIS HANDS ACROSS THE AIR IN FRONT OF THE SWINGSET) BBBBBBBBBRRRRRREEEEEBBBBBB.. BU.BU. BU.. BRRRRROOOOOOMM!!!
Steve

United States

#767067 Oct 10, 2012
The Obama campaign released an ad Tuesday
attacking GOP nominee Mitt Romney for promising to cut Big Birdís federal funding. The spot engendered a fair bit of controversy, in case you havenít heard. Was it a mistake? Or do Obama's strategists know what they're doing here?

video>>>
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#767068 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got out of your sister actually.
She's 71. You're sicker than we thought.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#767069 Oct 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. YOU EVER NOTICE THE L'IL WOMAN NEVER AROUN' DURIN' THE GAME? YOU EVER NOTICE THE CRACKS IN THE LIVING ROOM CEILIN'? YOU EVER NOTICE ANYTHING?
Yeah, I notice you are a true idiot.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#767071 Oct 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOTBALL GREAT TURNED ACTOR ALEX KARRAS, DEAD AT 77.
Victim of ObamaCare death panel
Wow, blaming Obama for this too!
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#767074 Oct 10, 2012
Team Obama came out of that disastrous first debate blaming the debacle on one thing after another, finally settling on the most vicious excuse: Mitt Romney only won because he was a brazen liar. David Axelrod was obnoxious enough to cite as his moral witness one Bill Clinton, who is certainly an authority on lying with a barrel full of chutzpah.Obama came into office pledging to create "an unprecedented level of openness in government" and to "act promptly" to make information public. Surprise, surprise: Obama is just another politician. In June, Bloomberg reporters filed Freedom of Information Act requests with 57 federal agencies. The reporters sought data on a very basic level: taxpayer-supported travel by Cabinet secretaries and top officials. Just eight of the agencies met the 20-day window for disclosure required by law. Of 20 Cabinet-level agencies, only the Small Business Administration responded within the legal time limit.(Who knew that Obama elevated SBA to Cabinet-level status in January? A lot of good it did.)

The records of five other Cabinet-level departments -- Commerce, Labor, Treasury, the Office of Budget and Management, and the U.S. Trade Representative -- were turned over to Bloomberg past the deadline. "Fourteen either haven't fully complied or haven't responded at all, including the Department of Justice -- whose mandate includes enforcing compliance of disclosure laws."

Bloomberg acknowledged the government processed over 600,000 FOIA filings last year. "But it was the president and his attorney general, Eric Holder, who publicly designated openness and transparency as the guiding lights of this administration. The benchmark of timely disclosure is their own. And unlike other inaugural promises -- world peace, say, or campaign finance reform -- this one seemed within grasp."

Some refusals were laughable. The State Department, for example, said it couldn't compile travel records for Susan Rice, the ambassador to the United Nations, until July 2013, more than a year after the request was made.

The media love to march around saying "sunlight is the best disinfectant" and alleging that they're in favor of government transparency. But when Democrats are in power, they don't really believe in spending any time on that "openness" blather.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#767075 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>So obumbles is a ......
Person who is not afraid of the truth.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767076 Oct 10, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 71. You're sicker than we thought.
EVEN OL' GIRLS LOVE, LOVE, HONEY. 50 SHADES OF GREY WUZ NOT WRITTEN BY A HAIR STYLIST AT THE HOME
Jane Says

New York, NY

#767077 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did a pretty good job of avoiding the truth...a much better job than Obama. You're right, Romney won the debate!
"avoiding the truth" in ObamaSpeak must mean speaking a truth that is inconvenient to the MSM Obama Re-election at Any Cost Campaign.

the truth has not been a factor in anything concerning Obama -- from his sketchy birth certificate and lack of records, to the downplaying and/or ignoring of his many anti-American affiliations to his own distorted autobiographies conveniently altered to fit his leftist political agenda.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#767079 Oct 10, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
only phaggots like you drink lite beer.....
Yeah right, and you drive an old Honda to Maryland to buy rotgut hootch in order to save money and a few cents sales tax.

I drink Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR. BTW,$17.99 per 24ct case 12 oz cans and I drive about a half mile.

Also:

Pay attention now dummy, check out Defined Contribution Health Insurance and you won't seem so misinformed (stupid) going forward.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#767080 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Sowell - Race Riots if Obama Loses: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the same threatening intimidation that was thrown down over the O.J. Simpson case; "No justice; No peace!". Strange how they didn't get upset when Obama stole an election via the illegal [and taxpayer funded] machinations of ACORN, isn't it? That's how hate-speech law works; i.e., it's only a crime if it comes out of a white person's mouth. It was ok for the Black Panthers to put a bounty on Zimmerman's head but if a white group had made that same public announcement it would have been labeled "hate speech" and conspiracy to commit murder.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767081 Oct 10, 2012
carol wrote:
Hip-hop station in Orlando discussing and questioning why Obama isn't talking about jobs but Big Bird instead.
Things may just be lookin' up.
YOU BEIN' RAPED AGAIN? IS THAT WHAT YOU TRYIN' TO SAY? DON' WORRY, YOU BODY HAS WAYS OF DEALIN' WITH THAT. "HAAAALLLLPPPPP! HALLLLLLPPPP ME SOMEBODY!!!"
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767083 Oct 10, 2012
WELL, DEBIL NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU, DEM, BUT IT FEEL LIKE LOTTA THESE OL' GIRLS IS RUNNIN' OUTTA GAS. MAYBE WE SHOULD GO BURN ONE?

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#767084 Oct 10, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney flip flopped twice on this in one day. Nice times total.
ďThereís no legislation with regards to abortion that Iím familiar with that would become part of my agenda,Ē the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
Funny, because Romney sure was familiar with the legislation when he commented on this before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney is so desperate to be president that heíll pander to anyone, and so dumb that he doesnít think heíll get caught. And to his credit, he didnít get caught lying throughout the last debate. Jim Lehrer and President Obama let Romney get away with murder. And he lied his way through the GOP primaries, and won anyway.
Nothing he says is real. Nothing. Itís one thing to paint yourself as more conservative for the primaries and more moderate for the general election, but not by simply changing your mind on every important issue Ė and then, when youíre called out on it by your base, changing back again.
So itís pretty much a guarantee that his word means nothing. And that doesnít simply speak to policy, it speaks to his character.
1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: "Unequivocally" pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I'm pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I'd be "delighted" to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been "settled for some time in the courts."
9. Romney in October 2012:ďThereís no legislation with regards to abortion that Iím familiar with that would become part of my agenda."
Mitt Romney is a 'Well-Oiled Weather Vane'
Rick Santorum
Spin, spin, spin..........
What will tomorrow bring?
Lately it really is getting harder to figure out what Romney stands for. I can understand Obama's frustration in debating a guy that takes a different side of an issue with every breath. I can also see why Grover Norquist made this sock-puppet Romney sign an oath.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767085 Oct 10, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's the same threatening intimidation that was thrown down over the O.J. Simpson case; "No justice; No peace!". Strange how they didn't get upset when Obama stole an election via the illegal [and taxpayer funded] machinations of ACORN, isn't it? That's how hate-speech law works; i.e., it's only a crime if it comes out of a white person's mouth. It was ok for the Black Panthers to put a bounty on Zimmerman's head but if a white group had made that same public announcement it would have been labeled "hate speech" and conspiracy to commit murder.
OH, HONEY, YOU NOT THINKIN' THIS THROUGH. GEORGE A LONG WAY FROM WHITE. IF THAT WUZ A WHITE BOY HE HUNT DOWN AN' KILL AN' THEN TRY AN' PROFIT FROM HE BE DEAD A LONG TIME AGO. YOU NOT GIVE WHITE FOLKS ENOUGH CREDIT FO' CRUELTY AN' VIOLENCE. LES' TORTURE CAROL SOME MO', C'MON...
fred

Milford, CT

#767087 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to think that.
That's all he does all day everyday.
He's my 'judge it' chimp.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

THE STATE DEPARTMENT disowns Ambassador Susan Riceís Libya narrative. Rice goes under the bus...thumpity thump
Peppy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#767088 Oct 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOTBALL GREAT TURNED ACTOR ALEX KARRAS, DEAD AT 77.
Victim of ObamaCare death panel
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767089 Oct 10, 2012
"VENGEANCE IS MINE!" SAYETH THE LORD. WELL IF HE THE LORD, HOW COME HE EVEN GOT TO STATE THE OBVIOUS? WHO HE TRYIN' TO CONVINCE?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#767090 Oct 10, 2012
Obama-B an Anti-American wrote:
$5.00 for a gallon of gas in DemoKrat Kalifornia...
I hope gas goes to $8 a gal in Demoncrap states. They deserve to experience the gross energy policy failure of their false prince. Hey, his schoolmate said that he boasted about being a Indonesian prince in his Hawaiian school. They were close buds.
Whether it was bravado or egotism even then, fact remains, Obama is a fake manufactured by the media as a brilliant man who will part the seas, bring peace to the world, and properity to the USA.
Wake up calling, the stupor is over, vote Romney to bring real change and restore the country. He will not pass out Kool-aid, so get off the couch and find a job losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,280
Holiday Greetings 24 min Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 29 min ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 52 min Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 55 min Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info