Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#767087 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to think that.
That's all he does all day everyday.
He's my 'judge it' chimp.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

THE STATE DEPARTMENT disowns Ambassador Susan Rice’s Libya narrative. Rice goes under the bus...thumpity thump
Peppy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#767088 Oct 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOTBALL GREAT TURNED ACTOR ALEX KARRAS, DEAD AT 77.
Victim of ObamaCare death panel
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767089 Oct 10, 2012
"VENGEANCE IS MINE!" SAYETH THE LORD. WELL IF HE THE LORD, HOW COME HE EVEN GOT TO STATE THE OBVIOUS? WHO HE TRYIN' TO CONVINCE?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#767090 Oct 10, 2012
Obama-B an Anti-American wrote:
$5.00 for a gallon of gas in DemoKrat Kalifornia...
I hope gas goes to $8 a gal in Demoncrap states. They deserve to experience the gross energy policy failure of their false prince. Hey, his schoolmate said that he boasted about being a Indonesian prince in his Hawaiian school. They were close buds.
Whether it was bravado or egotism even then, fact remains, Obama is a fake manufactured by the media as a brilliant man who will part the seas, bring peace to the world, and properity to the USA.
Wake up calling, the stupor is over, vote Romney to bring real change and restore the country. He will not pass out Kool-aid, so get off the couch and find a job losers!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#767092 Oct 10, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And, since its 20 some days away, the Romney landslide will be only bigger.
Depends on which Romney. He's starting to morph into a Democrat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#767094 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they equate rudeness and arrogance with winning something.
It's the chicago way.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767095 Oct 10, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls disagree with you. I will say Romney is not winning over any Obamabots, but true independents are seeing the light. Is that an Allen West sign I see in your front yard Lily?
Polls are polls and they change daily; however West is not running in my district 22, our race is between Lois Frankel and Adam Hasner, shows neck and neck today. West vs. Patrick Murphy, showed Murphy ahead by 9% the other day and now West ahead 12%; so, who knows. We'll know on election day. Polls show President Obama wins Florida by 6%.
I know you like Romney, but his lies are so transparent that it is bordering on the absurd; everyday he tells a new story. If he were my candidate I'd be troubled. Aren't you? Or do just believe that a person changes on a daily basis?
P.S. No signs in my yard; last time they kept taking it and throwing it in the field across the street. Too many crazy people around, and, signs don't vote.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#767097 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was not illegal, dishonest, conniving, but legal.
Mitts plan is NOT to keep tax rates the same. He us cutting rates across the board by 20%. Why are you so uninformed?
Not uninformed, but I misspoke for a moment. Why do you dems have to insult the individual instead of responding to the issues being discussed? Is it a strategy to bolster what you feel is an insecure argument on your part?
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767099 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"avoiding the truth" in ObamaSpeak must mean speaking a truth that is inconvenient to the MSM Obama Re-election at Any Cost Campaign.
the truth has not been a factor in anything concerning Obama -- from his sketchy birth certificate and lack of records, to the downplaying and/or ignoring of his many anti-American affiliations to his own distorted autobiographies conveniently altered to fit his leftist political agenda.
HEHEHEHEHEH, WHAT YOU DO, JANE, YOU FIND AN I-PHONE IN THE GARBAGE?'HIS SKETCHY BIRTH CERTIFICATE,' HUH? IS THAT ANYTHING LIKE YOU SKETCHY HISTORY AS A BAG LADY?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#767100 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point, Idiot.
Black racism has skyrocketed since the Boy Messiah was installed.
"It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good." Shakespeare
THE DEBIL

Russia

#767101 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much left here but blue hair and colostomy bags.
Lets roll.
DONE

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#767102 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately it really is getting harder to figure out what Romney stands for. I can understand Obama's frustration in debating a guy that takes a different side of an issue with every breath. I can also see why Grover Norquist made this sock-puppet Romney sign an oath.
The president needs to walk into the next debate and say,“I don’t know who I’m debating tonight. Which Mitt Romney has turned up? We don’t know. Nobody knows where he stands or what he believes because it changes by the day.”

Bill Clinton: Who Is Mitt Romney? And what does he stand for? We just don’t know. Where is the “Severely Conservative Mitt Romney?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#767104 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on which Romney. He's starting to morph into a Democrat.
Lol,,If that's what it takes, he'll do it.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#767105 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"avoiding the truth" in ObamaSpeak must mean speaking a truth that is inconvenient to the MSM Obama Re-election at Any Cost Campaign.
the truth has not been a factor in anything concerning Obama -- from his sketchy birth certificate and lack of records, to the downplaying and/or ignoring of his many anti-American affiliations to his own distorted autobiographies conveniently altered to fit his leftist political agenda.
Where's Romney's tax returns before 2010? What is he hiding? Obama has released the records for public viewing. I know it's the law to keep at least 7 years of returns so why not release them?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#767108 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, blaming Obama for this too!
Well, Dumb Dr. Phil, you Demonbrats blame Bush for everthing. You get up in the morning,sun isn't shinning, it's Bush's fault. Sun is shinning too much in your eyes, it is Bush's fault. You go try to take a dump, and your stupid ass has a hard time, or don't have enough TP to whipe your lame ass with both hands with. It is Bush's fault.

Bush isn't our President,and hasn't been in office for years.
Tell me, if Obama gets another term, and makes a bigger mess of things.. are you going to blame Bush. or your stupid ass for voting him in for a second term?
fred

Milford, CT

#767110 Oct 10, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darden Foods, owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster franchises, announced plans to cut back hours to make employees part time instead of full time. This measure is being done to circumvent obamacare legislation. Oddly enough Darden's CEO is an ardent supporter of the democratic party and president Uh-bama. My-oh-my.
fred thinks its great. The left hates corporations. CEOs should give them a good reason. Every CEO in America should tell his employees that they will be fired on Nov 7th if the Kenyan mau mau steals the election.

Steve Wynn Slams Obama:'I'll Be Damned If I Want To Have Him Lecture Me'...

Jack Welch: I Was Right About That Strange Jobs Report...
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#767111 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Person who is not afraid of the truth.
He lies big time yes

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#767113 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they equate rudeness and arrogance with winning something. What did they win? Romney was lying throughout, he's not winning over any new voters.
O'bama certainly isn't unless...unless...unless you want to count those mmm mmm mmm
New video from Project Veritas shows an Obama for America campaign staffer providing advice and a ballot to an undercover reporter posing as an Obama activist about how to vote twice in the upcoming presidential election. The activist tells Obama for America Houston Director Stephanie Caballero, who is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee, she wants to vote in Texas and in Florida.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767114 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
Here’s a bit of American history guaranteed not to appear in any government-approved history book. The Democrat party has, throughout its existence, represented the bigotry and racism they seek to project onto Republicans.
The informed readers of this article are likely familiar with the racist roots of the political party aptly portrayed by a jackass, but much of the general population, especially outspoken Democrats, are woefully ignorant of any such facts.
Ask the nearest Democrat about Republicans and race and even the mayor of a substantial American city might just respond with,“They are racist.”
In reference to their own party, Dems will likely say they led the fight for civil rights throughout the years, though a cursory review of the party will prove this assertion wrong. For instance, this was the party that established the Ku Klux Klan as its enforcement arm. Powerful Democrat politicians have appointed klansmen to high-ranking positions in American government for a century, yet have somehow convinced the vast majority of blacks that Republicans are the bad guys!
The KKK was used to intimidate voters, black and white, into voting Democrat – or not voting at all.
Through violence, property damage, rape, and murder, Democrats were able to secure a huge majority of the black vote comprised of those afraid to cast an alternate ballot. Disgustingly, they have somehow been able to maintain that death-grip on the African-American community to this day.
When these reprehensible strategies, though unquestionably effective, did not satiate their need to keep the black population down, Democrat-supported legislation such as Jim Crow laws made sure these minorities would remain second-class citizens even after the ratification of the 13th Amendment. There are plenty of examples of heralded Democrats, including Presidents LBJ and Truman, expressing disdain for blacks in their own words.
Republicans, thankfully, emerged as the pro-freedom, anti-slavery alternative to the juggernaut that was the Democrat party. Despite the fact that significantly more Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act than did Democrats, the party of the left has somehow hoodwinked much of the black community into thinking they are its savior.
You didn't write this you liar. Tell us in your own words
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#767116 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Romney's tax returns before 2010? What is he hiding? Obama has released the records for public viewing. I know it's the law to keep at least 7 years of returns so why not release them?
Tell the sitting President to release his SCHOOL records

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Cheftell 69,138
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,149
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr orange 71,562
Arlington Heights woman charged with psychic-se... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kyle 27
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Just Saying 54,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:51PM
Report: 7-Time Pro Bowl LB Briggs Won't Return to Bears