Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,801 - 711,820 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Real estate LOL, he's a time share mogul and he'll be dead before that industry regains it's strength. Never the less he still has 7,000 employee's many of them Hispanic so his "warning" could actually make a difference in a very close race.
Did you see the house?
Versailles? Yes, but it wasn't finished, right? He's in foreclosure. You'd think with all that money he'd be able to get rid of that spare tire and buy his wife a brush!
He can't know how anyone will vote anyway, sounds like a blowhard idiot, not to mention how foolhardy he cavalierly mentions that what he did during the Bush election wasn't legal!!
Are his employees all in a boiler room telemarketing?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the new 'no context' queen?
Or are you just another run of the mill member of the right wing fantasy club?
So if you're referring to that book with the foreword that clearly states.....
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

He told me again after this.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
......Obama’s debate performance was not as weak as Andrew makes it out to be. I have a family member who heard it with her housemates on the radio (from a farm in New Mexico) and they thought it a draw. Not bad, seeing as Obama was forced to confront a completely different Romney than the one who had been running for the past 18 months, and had to decide on the fly how to deal with that new phenomenon.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/obama-...
Mitt moves to the center. Why? Because you can't win an election with just the FOXbot vote.
What are they, 2% of the voting public?
Obama doesn't seem like a quick thinker he needs time to contemplate maybe he needs a box of thinking grenades like peter from family guy and tell your country bump kins OBAMA LOST

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Everyone listen to conservative radio?
Maybe you can explain why they don't? Or why everyone doesn't watch FOX?
I'm going with what the black guy said about black folks not voting for Republicans: because we're not stupid.
Denise Denise Denise...you were stupid.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama should do whatever Bush did? Like borrow? Even MORE than Bush did? I'm looking for a change. What part of CHANGE didn't you understand when Obama was running? Did you think he was going to STOP overspending and STOP borrowing money like Bush did? THAT would have been a change. He missed the boat on that one.
Get over BUSH. Romney is running. Obama is a failure in oh so many ways.
Obama has been a very good conservative. As you point out.

Unless the standards have changed? Which would lend credence to ignoring any past problems that might still be hanging around. You know, like the Bush tax cuts adding to 'Obama's deficit'.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

US Sends Troops To Jordan-Syria Border

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney: It makes sense to use a TelePrompter
"It does make some sense though" to use a teleprompter, Romney tells Hannity. "I do understand."
He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a teleprompter for most major speeches.
"It's smart," Hannity agrees. "You're right. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to just eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574131...
Keep repeating to yourself. A speech is different from a debate. A speech is different from a debate. You may want to do a little essay to yourself as to the possible reasons why that is true.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>He is right he is not in business to lose money he is not the government he is private he does what he wants thats OWNERSHIP if you don't like START YOUR OWN SBA will help
Who buys timeshares anyway? You'd have to be a fool to do so. Most people who got sucked in by it, tried to sell them, no one wants them, people just walk away. This industry is a dying breed rampant with fraud.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxn and finen is Cart before horse.
If you want FWEEDUHM DUH A VEY...go stand in the alreadu overburden, broke down lines of entitlMENTALly diseased and socio-ILL-ogi cal disorders.
Billage not ready ta fly-still needs work....stinks too much of communism.
Better chedder (forget the preprocessed junk-still can't beat the WORK ethic of the homemade) and sangria, rose, chablis or...well darn, much still is broken lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
The REAL Experience!
The exchanges use market based solutions. Nothing to do with the mandate.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lied during the debate when he said Obama spent 90 billion on green initiatives.
He lied when he said all companies that received help failed.
Name the deductions Romney will eliminate & loopholes he will end to balance out his 5 trillion tax cut.
The truth is that he does not know. I doubt he even made a list.
Romney doesn't give any details because he has no details.
NONE
He is plan is to sit down with Republicans & Democrats in Congress & come up with ideas. He has none.
STELLAR business EXPERIENCE...because Big Bird(brain) phat crrayon mentality is the new high in LOWS.

FISCAL responsibility with priorities!
A change that is much needed!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama getting the Big Bird from his former supporters?
Now THAT made me LOL!
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Everyone listen to conservative radio?
Maybe you can explain why they don't? Or why everyone doesn't watch FOX?
I'm going with what the black guy said about black folks not voting for Republicans: because we're not stupid.
Not all Black People vote for one party, simply because there are bigots in both party so the democrats cannot be the party of Blacks, some blacks seem to forget the nasty history the democrats have with Black People in America
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxn and finen is Cart before horse.
If you want FWEEDUHM DUH A VEY...go stand in the alreadu overburden, broke down lines of entitlMENTALly diseased and socio-ILL-ogi cal disorders.
Billage not ready ta fly-still needs work....stinks too much of communism.
Better chedder (forget the preprocessed junk-still can't beat the WORK ethic of the homemade) and sangria, rose, chablis or...well darn, much still is broken lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
The REAL Experience!
Oh fer krisssaaaakkkkes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't seem like a quick thinker he needs time to contemplate maybe he needs a box of thinking grenades like peter from family guy and tell your country bump kins OBAMA LOST
He did lose that debate.

Need I once again point out there will be more debates?

Yeah, have your moment.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The exchanges use market based solutions. Nothing to do with the mandate.
You understand that gibberish?
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been a very good conservative. As you point out.
Unless the standards have changed? Which would lend credence to ignoring any past problems that might still be hanging around. You know, like the Bush tax cuts adding to 'Obama's deficit'.
Just like Bush hopefully Mr. Romney will correct what has gone on in America for the last 13years,it doesn't seem like Bush left OFFICE
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't seem like a quick thinker he needs time to contemplate maybe he needs a box of thinking grenades like peter from family guy and tell your country bump kins OBAMA LOST
Yeah, I know you like the quick talkers, who don't think about what they say. Usually those quick talkers are the ones you can't trust...they are salesmen trying to sell you something you don't really need or want.

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Voters strongly favor government funding for PBS, poll finds
Although defunding PBS has been a conservative legislative priority since at least the mid-‘90s, the poll’s results suggest that public television enjoys more bipartisan support than, well, just about anything does these days.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...
Sorry FOXbots. Your delusion that you speak for the majority once again falls flat on it's face.
WoW! And they did a whole BIG sample of 800 people! I'm SO convinced. AND would also depend on where the sample was pulled. That's hardly representative either.
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

I think the subject question should be changed to read:
Barack Hussein Obama, our EX-President!!!!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
He did lose that debate.
Need I once again point out there will be more debates?
Yeah, have your moment.
It's kinda funny to me that Democrats are so realistic. They are called liars and every other name in the book when it's really the only party that can admit the truth.

Remember Sarah Palin? The majority of Republicans thought she won the debate. I had to question whether they saw the same debate as me. To this day, they won't admit that she lost that one - and by a mile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••