Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,781 - 711,800 of 1,100,490 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766785 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lied during the debate when he said Obama spent 90 billion on green initiatives.
He lied when he said all companies that received help failed.
Name the deductions Romney will eliminate & loopholes he will end to balance out his 5 trillion tax cut.
The truth is that he does not know. I doubt he even made a list.
Romney doesn't give any details because he has no details.
NONE
He is plan is to sit down with Republicans & Democrats in Congress & come up with ideas. He has none.
STELLAR business EXPERIENCE...because Big Bird(brain) phat crrayon mentality is the new high in LOWS.

FISCAL responsibility with priorities!
A change that is much needed!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766786 Oct 10, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama getting the Big Bird from his former supporters?
Now THAT made me LOL!
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766787 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Everyone listen to conservative radio?
Maybe you can explain why they don't? Or why everyone doesn't watch FOX?
I'm going with what the black guy said about black folks not voting for Republicans: because we're not stupid.
Not all Black People vote for one party, simply because there are bigots in both party so the democrats cannot be the party of Blacks, some blacks seem to forget the nasty history the democrats have with Black People in America
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#766789 Oct 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxn and finen is Cart before horse.
If you want FWEEDUHM DUH A VEY...go stand in the alreadu overburden, broke down lines of entitlMENTALly diseased and socio-ILL-ogi cal disorders.
Billage not ready ta fly-still needs work....stinks too much of communism.
Better chedder (forget the preprocessed junk-still can't beat the WORK ethic of the homemade) and sangria, rose, chablis or...well darn, much still is broken lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
The REAL Experience!
Oh fer krisssaaaakkkkes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766790 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't seem like a quick thinker he needs time to contemplate maybe he needs a box of thinking grenades like peter from family guy and tell your country bump kins OBAMA LOST
He did lose that debate.

Need I once again point out there will be more debates?

Yeah, have your moment.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#766792 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The exchanges use market based solutions. Nothing to do with the mandate.
You understand that gibberish?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766793 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been a very good conservative. As you point out.
Unless the standards have changed? Which would lend credence to ignoring any past problems that might still be hanging around. You know, like the Bush tax cuts adding to 'Obama's deficit'.
Just like Bush hopefully Mr. Romney will correct what has gone on in America for the last 13years,it doesn't seem like Bush left OFFICE
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#766796 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't seem like a quick thinker he needs time to contemplate maybe he needs a box of thinking grenades like peter from family guy and tell your country bump kins OBAMA LOST
Yeah, I know you like the quick talkers, who don't think about what they say. Usually those quick talkers are the ones you can't trust...they are salesmen trying to sell you something you don't really need or want.

Ocala, FL

#766798 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Voters strongly favor government funding for PBS, poll finds
Although defunding PBS has been a conservative legislative priority since at least the mid-‘90s, the poll’s results suggest that public television enjoys more bipartisan support than, well, just about anything does these days.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...
Sorry FOXbots. Your delusion that you speak for the majority once again falls flat on it's face.
WoW! And they did a whole BIG sample of 800 people! I'm SO convinced. AND would also depend on where the sample was pulled. That's hardly representative either.
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

#766800 Oct 10, 2012
I think the subject question should be changed to read:
Barack Hussein Obama, our EX-President!!!!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#766805 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
He did lose that debate.
Need I once again point out there will be more debates?
Yeah, have your moment.
It's kinda funny to me that Democrats are so realistic. They are called liars and every other name in the book when it's really the only party that can admit the truth.

Remember Sarah Palin? The majority of Republicans thought she won the debate. I had to question whether they saw the same debate as me. To this day, they won't admit that she lost that one - and by a mile.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766806 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who buys timeshares anyway? You'd have to be a fool to do so. Most people who got sucked in by it, tried to sell them, no one wants them, people just walk away. This industry is a dying breed rampant with fraud.
Is it the PRISON food that you DEM and 2 more of you eat that makes you blind oops I know what makes you prisoners blind anyway who said anything about a time share SMALL BUSINESS ASSOC. BEGGAR WELFARE ADVOCATE
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766807 Oct 10, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep repeating to yourself. A speech is different from a debate. A speech is different from a debate. You may want to do a little essay to yourself as to the possible reasons why that is true.
So will we see teleprompters in the next?

No. So you should hope that Mitt wins that one too because FOX will have to work overtime to explain why he didn't when there is no teleprompter in sight.

Dear god, you wingnuts sure are acting like Mitt's won already.

Say what Rush?

Obama would be the weakest nominee, declared Limbaugh, who told listeners that Obama "has shown he cannot get the votes Democrats need to win -- blue-collar, working class people. He can get effete snobs, he can get wealthy academics, he can get the young, and he can get the black vote, but Democrats do not win with that."

"He will lose big," Limbaugh predicted.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/political...

Yes, you all DESERVE the moment. Milk it for all you can.

Ocala, FL

#766808 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
How Sean Hannity Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Teleprompters
The ongoing right-wing obsession with Obama's teleprompter remains a mystery to me. He doesn't use one any more often than any of his predecessors, or any more often than the men who want to replace him. Yet it's always "har har har he has to write down his words before he says them" and so on. Yet Hannity advises Romney to use one lest his enemies find an error to exploit.
http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-hannity-le...
I, for one, don't think he writes his own words. I just don't think he can keep to the party line without it. Case in point...oh...you did watch the debate, didn't you?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766809 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry.
It's just the Jew kkkhunt posting under multiple names again.
Bigot RACISTS PRISONER KEEP it up you will be in the bing

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#766811 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The White House breaks down the $90 billion on green energy projects in the stimulus bill like this:
$29 billion for energy efficiency, including $5 billion for improvements in the homes and apartments of low-income households
$21 billion for renewable electricity generation, including wind turbines and solar panels
$10 billion for grid modernization, including millions of “smart meters” that read themselves, eliminating the need for meter readers
$6 billion to help establish factories to make batteries for electric cars and other components of advanced vehicles
$18 billion for fast trains
$3 billion for research and development into capturing and sequestering carbon dioxide
$3 billion for job training and scientific advances in green energy
about $2 billion to help build wind turbines, solar panels and similar “green” products
Fact is not 90 billion has been spent.

Some of this are loan guarantees & loans that get paid back.

Which of these does Romney not support?

Of the twenty of projects supported only 4 companies have gone bankrupt or out of business. Not all of them.

The energy efficiency program was very successful. It created jobs & saved many small businesses from failing while saving people money in energy costs and reducing the strain on our energy supplies. Wow, that sounds like a great program but Romney called that a failure.

And coal. Romney said he loves coal but now that was a failure too.(Romney used to hate coal as Governor & even marched with those wanting to close the coal fired generation plant because he did not support creating jobs through industries that kill people.)

Romney implied the 90 billion was wasteful, even though his record supported these very same things.

That is lie.

Romney is a liar.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#766812 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry.
It's just the Jew kkkhunt posting under multiple names again.
Don't you have a line to go stand in? You're stinking up the place.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766814 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bag fktards don't have a sense of humor.
Thanks for proving it, kkkhunt
Hey, that was a good lol glass of lemonade out of a LEMON.

Did you loan the ad-kiddies all those phat crayons?

Better make sure they're not eating the paper off the sides of them!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766815 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Black People vote for one party, simply because there are bigots in both party so the democrats cannot be the party of Blacks, some blacks seem to forget the nasty history the democrats have with Black People in America
You're barking up the wrong tree here.

So what about those conservative democrats?

Context.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766816 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know you like the quick talkers, who don't think about what they say. Usually those quick talkers are the ones you can't trust...they are salesmen trying to sell you something you don't really need or want.
Thats the garbage obama sold he doesn't speak as fast anymore people are no longer stary eyed anymore tell the dunce president show his school records

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago