Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,621 - 711,640 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766615 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney brought it up. It must be really important. It was the only specific he mentioned in the debate.
Mitt Romney wants to deny poorer rural areas watching one of the most successful educational programs ever.
Now pay attention DUH A VEY-

The next time one of you lemming herd pack bootlicker bobbleheads LIE and try to spin off the LIES--remember-there are SOME actual viable cadidates w/ REAL ideas, to steady out the economy, and steer it back to free market supply and demand, rather than givverment dependency and drain, again, by cutting WASTEFULNESS where it would be just fine to do so.

Remember THAT--next time you crave to holler "lies...they're liars" okay?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL FISCAL Experience FOR all of America again!!
Homer

Effort, PA

#766616 Oct 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressionable young minds.
I don't think Ryan is the type to play nasty anyway, he seems quite respectful of others, so maybe it'll work out okay.
Remember that OLD quip, it's not "win or lose"...O did himself a favor, by playing decently. Good for him!!
(now if he could just get the lemming herd pack minions armed w/phat crayons-- out of the butts of ignorance-that Big Bird stuff really is pathetic.)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Ryan is a career politician, I'm sure he has smooth talking down to a science. At least you recognized that the president acted decently. Your hero Romney brought Big Bird into the discussion.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#766617 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed when I heard the liberals saying this yesterday--now Romney isn't rich enough to be President? Do you libs listen to your stupidity???
The only reason O'bama has any money at all is because Moochelle asked William Ayers to write his first book. ROTFLMAO.
O'bama--you didn't write that!
Looks like they're down to the bottom of the barrel and only hearing the echo. LOL

Are Americas stupid enough to re-elect this failure? If so, America deserves to fail.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#766618 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan, career politican?
Guess he took lessons from 'Plugs'? Although if... Ryan is a career politician he has more experience in budgetary matters than 'career politician' Biden? Don't believe I want 83 yr.old Biden receiving the 'second call' at 3am, they wouldn't be able to wake him up?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766619 Oct 10, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No, Ryan will take "Plugs" to school on budgetary matters. He knows it inside and out. Biden as lived in the Beltway for too many years, 29 is probably close, he doesn't have a clue what goes on outside?
I kinda feel sorry for Uncle Joe... the territory is, well..not exactly EPA friendly ...even WAY less so these days!(even if it is demo bootlicking soft)

Poor guy lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#766620 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan is a career politician, I'm sure he has smooth talking down to a science. At least you recognized that the president acted decently. Your hero Romney brought Big Bird into the discussion.
Yep, Greaseball, 42-year old Ryan will have a tough time going up against Biden who has only 40 years in government ... never had a real job in his life ... like you. LOL
Homer

Effort, PA

#766621 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>No, Ryan will take "Plugs" to school on budgetary matters. He knows it inside and out. Biden as lived in the Beltway for too many years, 29 is probably close, he doesn't have a clue what goes on outside?
Well, he did vote for every piece of spending legislation put forth when Bush was in office and voted to raise the debt ceiling as well so suppose he does know about budgets.

During 14 years in Congress, Ryan consistently and loyally voted to increase the debt. He did not take political risks or buck his party to combat “our exploding deficits” then. Instead, he voted for 65 different pieces of legislation to expand the debt. He requested earmarks.(Another pricey problem that he now opposes.)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/803...

A leopard doesn't change his spots.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766622 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no abortion debate any more, etch-a-sketch Romney has promised no abortion legislation. I'm just surprised his Christian base is good with that.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-promises-no-abor...
First things first. Get a grip. Can't do everything at once. Doesn't mean Christians agree with Obama's KILL-EM-ONE-MINUTE-BEFORE-ACTU AL-BIRTH stand.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#766623 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Big Bird is Richer than Romney
http://nation.foxnews.com/big-bird/2012/10/09...
Mitt Romney is worth $250 million. Why so little?
No surprise, Romney has not made it easy to figure out the precise size of his fortune, and any inferences drawn from the available data are necessarily speculative....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
Speculation becomes fact in FOXbot land. As usual.
President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.
Shoudn't Martha be recusing herself? how is this impartial?
Homer

Effort, PA

#766624 Oct 10, 2012
How quickly rightwingers forget, Romney brought Big Bird into the conversation, not the president.

Prevented this

#766625 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney brought it up. It must be really important. It was the only specific he mentioned in the debate.
Mitt Romney wants to deny poorer rural areas watching one of the most successful educational programs ever.
Poor rural areas??? that must be the same reason O'bama is cutting Medicare advantage.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#766626 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the package was toxic. Are you kidding me? It was a compounding pharmacy. O'bama buried the regulating of them to keep the drugs cheap. Meanwhile, the company shipped across state lines, which further opened the door for the FDA to take action. The FDA did nothing.
Do you know what a compounding Pharmacy does?

They take drugs & packages them for individual use use.

For example, some injectable drugs come in powdered form. The pharmacy adds sterile water & mixes it into a liquid.

These types of pharmacies are not under FDA inspection.

You are a liar when you say Obama buried the regulation, it was never there.

So really, quit being so uninformed.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766627 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan is a career politician, I'm sure he has smooth talking down to a science. At least you recognized that the president acted decently. Your hero Romney brought Big Bird into the discussion.
I'm not a partisan bobblehead Homer-Romney is not my "hero" any more than O either.
BUT, the FACT is, Economics 101, and areas that really do not require government financing.

Big Bird is definitely in that category.

LESS Big Bird--MORE MATH and Science--ABOVE 11th grade levels!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
zamani

Douala, Cameroon

#766628 Oct 10, 2012
oxy 30mg for sale. via sharonzamani@yahoo.com

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766629 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bird would be an improvement. And Michelle can give us the run down on what Big Bird can eat. She was out campaigning for Bird Big yesterday also. What a joke these democrats are.
Low calorie birdseed?

Prevented this

#766630 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>Guess he took lessons from 'Plugs'? Although if... Ryan is a career politician he has more experience in budgetary matters than 'career politician' Biden? Don't believe I want 83 yr.old Biden receiving the 'second call' at 3am, they wouldn't be able to wake him up?
I thought Biden was 84-that old white bastard. That is what the libs called McCain.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766631 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.
Shoudn't Martha be recusing herself? how is this impartial?
Ohhh intewesting...an already spiked deck o cards.

Mmmmm mmm mm.

Homer? Care to comment?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#766632 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
How quickly rightwingers forget, Romney brought Big Bird into the conversation, not the president.
Here's a repeat, Greaseball:

Shiny Bauble of the Week: Big Bird ... LOL

Let the "Angry Negro" defend what has NOT accomplished during the last 4 years.

Why is an American Ambassador dead? Why the cover-up for political points? Huh, Bammy, huh?
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#766633 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>While O'bama is on Sesame Street, President Romney is ready to lead the free world on day one.
One problem.

The liar Mitt Romney does not have the votes!

President Obama has the electoral votes needed to win again. Romney the liar can't get 100 electoral votes in 30 days! Wake up! Join the majority!

President Obama is a genius.

He let Mitt Romney lie and lie, live on Tv, now on tape.

He played it coy.

He wants the popular vote!

He fired up his base to get out and bring the vote in November!

And we will bring it!

Who else supposedly "lost" the first debate and won re election?

Clinton! Reagan! Obama!

Obama is the smartest President in a long time.

You think his performance was not planned?

MITT ROMNEY SERIAL LIAR. <---- search that!

It shows facts about Romney lying to Gingrich!

On national TV.

Many months ago! I found that! But Obama couldn't? Get real!

Romney did exactly what President Obama knew he would do!

President Obama is a genius!

Now he gets it all: electoral vote and popular vote!

Nobody likes a liar! Even real Republicans! They will vote for Obama just like last time! Millions of them!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#766634 Oct 10, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
restaurant employees come and go all the time......
part time work for such jobs will be the rule under Obamacare....
you didn't expect business to just roll over and pay through the nose, did you???...
If they come & go all the time, WTF are you bitching about fill time employees.

Make up your mind.

Cheapasses will be cheapasses regardless of the law.

You do realize that there are other benefits such as paid vacation, sick days, retirement, etc that part timers don't get that full timers do.

right?

I mean you do know this, right.

So, there has always been a certain incentive to go to part time workers. But they don't. But, I don't expect you get the reason why.

So

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••