Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766808 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
How Sean Hannity Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Teleprompters
The ongoing right-wing obsession with Obama's teleprompter remains a mystery to me. He doesn't use one any more often than any of his predecessors, or any more often than the men who want to replace him. Yet it's always "har har har he has to write down his words before he says them" and so on. Yet Hannity advises Romney to use one lest his enemies find an error to exploit.
http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-hannity-le...
I, for one, don't think he writes his own words. I just don't think he can keep to the party line without it. Case in point...oh...you did watch the debate, didn't you?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766809 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry.
It's just the Jew kkkhunt posting under multiple names again.
Bigot RACISTS PRISONER KEEP it up you will be in the bing

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#766811 Oct 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The White House breaks down the $90 billion on green energy projects in the stimulus bill like this:
$29 billion for energy efficiency, including $5 billion for improvements in the homes and apartments of low-income households
$21 billion for renewable electricity generation, including wind turbines and solar panels
$10 billion for grid modernization, including millions of “smart meters” that read themselves, eliminating the need for meter readers
$6 billion to help establish factories to make batteries for electric cars and other components of advanced vehicles
$18 billion for fast trains
$3 billion for research and development into capturing and sequestering carbon dioxide
$3 billion for job training and scientific advances in green energy
about $2 billion to help build wind turbines, solar panels and similar “green” products
Fact is not 90 billion has been spent.

Some of this are loan guarantees & loans that get paid back.

Which of these does Romney not support?

Of the twenty of projects supported only 4 companies have gone bankrupt or out of business. Not all of them.

The energy efficiency program was very successful. It created jobs & saved many small businesses from failing while saving people money in energy costs and reducing the strain on our energy supplies. Wow, that sounds like a great program but Romney called that a failure.

And coal. Romney said he loves coal but now that was a failure too.(Romney used to hate coal as Governor & even marched with those wanting to close the coal fired generation plant because he did not support creating jobs through industries that kill people.)

Romney implied the 90 billion was wasteful, even though his record supported these very same things.

That is lie.

Romney is a liar.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#766812 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry.
It's just the Jew kkkhunt posting under multiple names again.
Don't you have a line to go stand in? You're stinking up the place.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766814 Oct 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bag fktards don't have a sense of humor.
Thanks for proving it, kkkhunt
Hey, that was a good lol glass of lemonade out of a LEMON.

Did you loan the ad-kiddies all those phat crayons?

Better make sure they're not eating the paper off the sides of them!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766815 Oct 10, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Black People vote for one party, simply because there are bigots in both party so the democrats cannot be the party of Blacks, some blacks seem to forget the nasty history the democrats have with Black People in America
You're barking up the wrong tree here.

So what about those conservative democrats?

Context.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766816 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know you like the quick talkers, who don't think about what they say. Usually those quick talkers are the ones you can't trust...they are salesmen trying to sell you something you don't really need or want.
Thats the garbage obama sold he doesn't speak as fast anymore people are no longer stary eyed anymore tell the dunce president show his school records
Jane Says

New York, NY

#766817 Oct 10, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think Romney and Ryan deserve the same courtesy in revealing the details that Obama and Pelosi got when crafting Obamacare?
Your Emperor is naked, your arguments are infantile, and you know it.
remember that woman at the Town Hall meeting in 2010 who said she was "exhausted defending" Obama? she must be comatose by now.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766819 Oct 10, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda funny to me that Democrats are so realistic. They are called liars and every other name in the book when it's really the only party that can admit the truth.
Remember Sarah Palin? The majority of Republicans thought she won the debate. I had to question whether they saw the same debate as me. To this day, they won't admit that she lost that one - and by a mile.
She kicked butt...so much so it was hard to remember who she was debating LOL.

Quit trying to set all women 30 years BACK-- into the entitleMENTALly diseased and socio-ILLogically warped lines, Phil.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766820 Oct 10, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, don't think he writes his own words. I just don't think he can keep to the party line without it. Case in point...oh...you did watch the debate, didn't you?
The debate where the new Mitt showed up?

How come none of you wingnuts will acknowledge Mitt's move away from right wing nonsense?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766821 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize Bill Ayers called you a dumbf*ck, right. He was making fun of you right Whiners.
You seem to like CRIMINALS AYERS IS A CRIMINAL

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#766822 Oct 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
STELLAR business EXPERIENCE...because Big Bird(brain) phat crrayon mentality is the new high in LOWS.
FISCAL responsibility with priorities!
A change that is much needed!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
When you wrote this "FISCAL responsibility with priorities!
A change that is much needed!"

And followed it by this: "ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!"

You do realize that Paul Ryan voted for & supported spending that doubled the debt, passed countless unfunded spending bills, took us off the path of balanced budgets.

It would be like saying you like Jewish people & supporting Adolf Hitler.

Spokane, WA

#766823 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Or will Ryan lie as much as he did his acceptance speech.
"real dumb"
You are real dumb and getting dumber.
You speal of lies, lets look at some big time lies from president nobama;
- I will close Gitmo, a promise he maid while campaigning, he lied Gitmo is still open
- Marriage should be between one man and one woman, statement made while campaigning in 2008, fast forward to 2012 and his new stance is that 2 men or 2 women should have the right to marry, another lie
- Again while campaigning he promised to lower 2 trillion dollars during his first term, he lied he has increased the deficit by 6 trillion, one more time he lied
Peace
KMA
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#766824 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're barking up the wrong tree here.
So what about those conservative democrats?
Context.
The party OF THE kkk 3 FINGER SAMS,jim crow, segregation,lynchings,AN OLD SLAVE MASTER WOULD BE PROUD THE WAY HIS DECENDANTS HAVE KEPT THE STOCK INLINE proud PROUD PRIDE LOL
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#766825 Oct 10, 2012
I saw a UFO flying over my house this morning. At first I wasn't sure why it was hovering around, until it dropped a bunch of leaflets all over the place. It said Mars will be attacking soon so stock up on Moonpies and Twinkies, cause this is the big one dude.
Well, needless to say I rushed out to Wegman's and bought out their entire supply. I'm thinking of hoarding Rootbeer and Sprite too, but I'm still on the fence about that.
My neighbor Bigfoot had to drain his fish pond anf let the Loch Ness monster go, cause he's concerned about the up coming election.
I'm glad my head is on straight and I know how to vote. I'm voting for Pedro!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#766826 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>remember that woman at the Town Hall meeting in 2010 who said she was "exhausted defending" Obama? she must be comatose by now.
I wonder if her family will send her to Cuba for treatment?
carol

Orlando, FL

#766827 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan will lie like Romney, Joe will come up with some unforgettable off the cuff quips. Bottom line: Joe will tell the truth, Ryan will lie.
If it turns into a Fox News matchup like the last debate, Joe can shout it out with the best of em, he won't follow the rules of the debate and bite his tongue like the president did.
No lies, Homer. Misjudging a few numbers doesn't change the facts behind those numbers.

Which is different from willfully deceiving the American people and intentionally lying (Obama) in order to fool the easily fooled (you, for example).
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#766828 Oct 10, 2012
truth encore wrote:
<quoted text>
One problem.

The liar Mitt Romney does not have the votes!
President Obama has the electoral votes needed to win again. Romney the liar can't get 100 electoral votes in 30 days! Wake up! Join the majority!

President Obama is a genius.
He let Mitt Romney lie and lie, live on Tv, now on tape.
He played it coy.
He wants the popular vote!
He fired up his base to get out and bring the vote in November!
And we will bring it!
Who else supposedly "lost" the first debate and won re election?
Clinton! Reagan! Obama!

Obama is the smartest President in a long time.
You think his performance was not planned?

MITT ROMNEY SERIAL LIAR. <---- search that!
It shows facts about Romney lying to Gingrich!
On national TV.
Many months ago! I found that! But Obama couldn't? Get real!
Romney did exactly what President Obama knew he would do!

President Obama is a genius!
Now he gets it all: electoral vote and popular vote!
Nobody likes a liar! Even real Republicans! They will vote for Obama just like last time! Millions of them!
Agree Agree Agree!
dim

Everett, MA

#766829 Oct 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The debate where the new Mitt showed up?
How come none of you wingnuts will acknowledge Mitt's move away from right wing nonsense?
What debate did he "show up" to? What nonsense?

Why does a far left loon like you always make these irresponsible remarks and never back up anything? The only answer I can think of is that you are just a pawn, a sheep that repeats what he hears.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766830 Oct 10, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
How dumb are you?
The country has been digging out of the biggest mess in 80 years.
Republicans Bush/Cheney left that mess!
They borrowed $5 Trillion dollars! Doubled the nations debt!
I bet YOU WERE SO PISSSSSSSED OFF!
President Obama is a genius!
Do you think the borrowing to fix the mess is by accident?
Mitt Romney can cry about spending all he wants.
The fact is every dime of fed spending has gone into this recovery.
Republicans: last time they lost 8 million jobs!
Created a financial meltdown!
President Obama has corrected all of that.
Positive job growth the whole term.
Dow back at highs.
Housing recovering.
USA out of Iraq.
bin laden gone.
Mitt Romney policies he shrieks about everyday:
Would have furthered the depression and who knows where the USA would be today? Way worse off.
Mitt Romney said during the crisis: "Let Detroit go bankrupt"
WOW!
Could he guarantee anyone would show up at the auctions that would have followed? To keep a strategic industry in the USA alive?
OF COURSE NOT! JUST HOT AIR FROM A LIAR!
JUST LIKE TODAY!
"Mr. President my plan covers pre existing conditions"
Said by Mitt Romney live on Tv in front of 72 million!
Oooooooops!
Hey liar! You just lied and 36 million citizens lost healthcare insurance. They can't even buy it under Romney's "proposal"
President Obama covers 100%. By law.
Just facts! No liars allowed!
LOL
LOL
LOL
-----YOUR GUY SCKKKKKS!--------
<quoted text>
EIGHTY YEARS? Didn't realize Clinton was SO old!!! Headline: President Clinton Submits First Balanced Budget in 30 Years.

How much has Obama borrowed? How much did he waste? Bet YOU are pissed.

Obama's a genius? Yeah, he convinced us of that during the debate and with his fixation on Big Bird now. Only a genius would talk about that when the main issues go unspoken and undefined.

Positive job growth? Fewer people working NOW than when he took office. And unemployment stats are skewed because of people taking part-time and leaving unemployment rolls while still needing full-time work.

Every DIME into recovery? Like wasting said dime (Millions) on Solyndra, Fisker, other green energy boondoggles. If EVERY dime went...then how have we been supporting useless PBS up thru the past 4 years?

Bin Ladin gone...AlQuaida alive and VERY well and ambassador and 4 others DEAD and our embassies smoldering ruins.

Don't bring a pinfeather to a gunfight and don't think calling names resembles in ANY way refuting an argument with actual facts.

This will be the last time I take this much space to educate you on the issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Community Disorga... 52,705
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,858
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 13 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]