Pathetic lying liberal loser! You will have to get a job WHEN your savior Imam Hussein gets voted out in November!So now those with an opposing view from yours are mean?
Are nasty people?
How about this:
MITT ROMNEY LIED TO 72 MILLION LIVE ON TV.
carol posted the evidence on this thread on Sunday.
Mitt Romney lied: he does not cover citizens with pre existing medical conditions.
This affects 36 million USA citizens!
But but but,
He said he does cover these folks!
That is mean! That is nasty! That is disgusting. That is against God's law to lie like that?
So stuff it! Your guy sacrifices 36 million citizens, so the richest can have a little bit more government dough.
Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
2. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
3. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
4. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college.
5. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
6. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
7. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
8. Liberal pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made him un-relatable to Americans.
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.