Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
707,141 - 707,160 of 1,081,697 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ironic_quilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure schlurp on all things black don't you?
I hate the haters.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

This is really Rich Obama‘s fluttering campaign in PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney isn’t this what Liberals would consider Bulling!! AARP to President: Don't mention us again...Ouch!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on...let me get a shovel.
Sununu catches up with fred and discovers that Kenyan is a shiftless, lazy mau mau

Sununu calls Obama lazy, disengaged and incompetent
By BYRON TAU |
10/4/12 1:30 PM EDT

Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu lit into President Obama's Wednesday debate performance, calling him "lazy" and "disengaged."

"What people saw last night, I think, was a president that revealed his incompetence, how lazy and detached he is, and how he has absolutely no idea how serious the economic problems of the country are, and how he has failed to even begin to address them," Sununu — a top Romney surrogate — said on MSNBC Thursday.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney turned in a polished performance in last night’s presidential debate – and revealed himself to be an accomplished and unapologetic liar. In an evening where he sought to slice and dice the president with statistics, Romney baldly misrepresented his own policy prescriptions, made up numbers to fit his attacks and buried clear contrasts with the president under a heaping pile of horseshit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Obama FINALLY found you a "shovel-ready" job? LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Majority!!
-
Never approach a bull from the front, or a horse from the rear or an idiot liberal from any direction...
-
It's the culture...
That's right in line in muh book of common sense Fla--best to let the Indy types walk their own steps--gives the other (lemming packs--ack--air and elbow room please--) herdsman something to gripe about LOL.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney’s Foreign Policy Speech Next Week Is a Mistake

Romney is reportedly planning to give a “significant” foreign policy address at VMI next Monday. Jennifer Rubin lays out what some hawks want to hear from him:

Romney, in making this case, is explaining how Obama has made us more vulnerable and offering a rebuttal to the notion that he’s going to be reckless or start a bunch of wars. Now is not the time to sound defensive, but he can surely stress the point that recklessness is seen in lack of preparation, not acute awareness of our threats.

One of Romney’s persistent blind spots is exactly this belief that over-hyping, inflating, and inventing threats represent an “acute awareness” of threats to the U.S. On the contrary, the impulse to overstate foreign threats badly distorts Romney’s ability to judge what a prudent response to them should be. Political incentives drive Romney to claim that the administration is neglecting national security whether it is or not, but ideological and intra-party constraints also compel him to describe this in terms of insufficient aggressiveness and activism. The obvious charge to make against Obama is that he was too activist in Libya and too willing to resort to the use of force, but that is a charge Romney cannot make without blatantly contradicting his previous positions and sending his hawkish supporters into a panic.

So instead he insists that the cruel and pointless sanctions policy Obama has pursued against Iran is not harsh and punitive enough, and he complains that the completely defensible reluctance to become ensnared in Syria’s civil war represents some sort of failure rather than a wise avoidance of another unnecessary foreign commitment. To the extent that he has genuine disagreements on policy, he has displayed recklessness and seems eager to provoke other governments to no purpose. If Romney restates these views next week, he will remind the public once again that he has poor judgment and would not conduct foreign policy very well.

The decision to give yet another foreign policy speech at this stage in the election is strange. Romney gave a terrible speech at the VFW convention before he left for Europe, and then in Poland he gave a completely forgettable speech. His convention acceptance speech touched on foreign policy issues in passing, and what he had to say there was almost entirely boilerplate. If Monday’s speech is anything like his recent almost unanimously ridiculed op-ed, Romney would be better off saying nothing at all. Romney finally has some momentum in the election, and he is preparing to squander it to placate people in his own coalition who will vote for him no matter what happens.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're going to have to get a job. That gravy train you've been riding for 50+ years will come to an end.
And, get used to the idea of Paul Ryan pushing what the government spends money on.
It looks like we're actually going to have a budget for the government... something we haven't seen since Obama took office.
Yup. Let's have some of that hopey - changey stuff. The country is saved. The government will get off the insane suicidal path the Democrats put us on.
In short, we'll have a budget.
And, you'll have to get a goddam job. Go get fitted for a leaf blower today. Don't wait for the rush on November 7.
... and BOHICA
I haven't been out of work since the 1980's. Where are we going to get another 2 trillion dollars? If you don't know just say you don't know.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the haters.
AND... Never approach a bull from the front, or a horse from the rear or an idiot hate filled liberal from any direction...
-
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama Camp’s Post-Debate Plan: Expose ‘Serial Evader’ Romney

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/oba...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Shovel? Are you *THAT* hungry?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go chimp
Go chimp
Go chimp.
... the debate was over at 11 last night ... Da Bammy lost ... save your cheer. LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Government of the people, by the people but for the unions. So help us God.

AFGE defends taxpayer-funded union activities as ‘fair and effective’: http://tinyurl.com/8fwxq9b
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Sesame Street was originally supposed to help those inner city kids with their education. How'd that work out?
same way all those other trillions of dollars worked out
into the bottomless pit of bwaaaahhhhh im a victim,gimme
free stuff for generations? Ever wonder how people like
my self came here with zero,no help at all from the Govt
being White?? no langauge,no orgs,no voice,Jesse/Al/no
grants,no nothing,but am owning a small business that I
built my self?? was up against a anti immigrant ICE in
those days also? Well guess we know the answers??? The
gravy train will be leaving the station shortly!!!
More excuses than a Negro going to Jail!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been out of work since the 1980's. Where are we going to get another 2 trillion dollars? If you don't know just say you don't know.
Cut nondefense federal spending 200 billion a year for 10 years. duh

#simple
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Video: Republican Party Training ‘Poll Challengers’ In Illegal Voter Suppression

New Mexico has started its own voter purge of 177,000 people, including a voting rights activist married to a state representative. However, as the law won’t go into effect until November 2014, the local Republican Party has apparently started training “poll challengers” for this election. A hidden camera caught Pat Morlen, the vice chair of the Sandoval County Republican Party, instructing volunteer “poll challengers” to demand photo ID and force legal voters to use provisional ballots. The video, filmed by the nonprofit ProgressNow New Mexico, shows vice-chair Morlen making several claims that directly contradict New Mexico law.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/10/04/...

That's how we all know they think Romney is losing.

Otherwise....why cheat?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> You mean Obama FINALLY found you a "shovel-ready" job? LOL
Shoveling conservative BS.

Expect to see unemployment drop significantly.
TheIndependentMa jority

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Debate highlights:
Obama:- "I think math, common sense and our history shows us that Governor Romney's economic plan is not a recipe for job growth."
Romney:- "I will reduce the deficit and create jobs by cutting funding to Big Bird."
See, O'potus forgot to mention reading/listening comprehension--and the LACK of being the biggest reason WHY--you oboTics can't even get a simple phrase requoted correctly!

(Kind of worried about our o'potus somelast night-he did look a little "out there in the mellow yellow" zone a time or two.)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama:'When I got on the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney'

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/04/1139...
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
PBS is a communist propaganda mill. Cut it off.
F big bird and that Gimme Street
Well, Fred, for tthose that were offended by what Romney said about Bid Bird should take some of these trashy and lame ass reality shows off the air, and give people the Bird instead. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 7 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 12 min Pippa 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE