Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
706,121 - 706,140 of 1,081,639 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Black people can't be clean & articulate.
Wow. The real you emerges.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"toni"
Considering the time period we are in the real question should be what in the hell positive has president nobama accomplished?
You never speak of president nobama's accomplishments, why, there is very little positive you can speak of.
Peace
KMA
There are many Obama accomplishments but as a Republican obstructionist you would never acknowledge them.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be a better person if you were Mormon. The country would be better off if everyone is mormon. They don't drink or smoke and lead much healthier lives. That alone would significantly reduce the national cost of heathcare. They donate far more time and money to the causes of those in need than the average american. That would go a long way to the poor. They always rally around neighbors and friends that fall on hard times. Bureaucratic government intervention isn't needed.
Then we have Joe Biden. As far as I know hot air doesn't help, but it does contribute to global warming.
Of course a simpleton like you sees that type of responsible and selfless behavior as a cult. LOL.
the problem with Mormons is that they just quietly take care of their own without demanding attention.....

spent two years living in Utah, working with both Mormons and Gentiles...the Mormon religion is odd to outsiders, but the people are great....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

dem wrote:
Tonite's the nite OBAMA OUR TWO TERM PRESIDENT seals the deal for 4 more years!!!
Seals what deal for 4 more years? That's the big question.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No. fred, can't agree with you. The Kenyan intends to abort baby boomers next using the same justification. Neither of us would survive.
The Kenyan commie occupier scum are pol pot mass murderers.
ps
Blacks have a low life expectancy #abortionnotnecessary
Fred may have a point...but the resistance will fight the Obama death panels......by any means necessary....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you do not want to talk about the Bush years is because the items you mention was caused by Bush and the Republicans over 8 years. Now you want to blame Obama for Republican failures. Typical Republicans blame others.
Democrats are just as guilty. Perhaps even more so when it comes to the collapse of the Fannie and Freddie house of cards.

But both parties - Republicans and Democrats - are guilty of increasing the spending and ignoring the impending crisis despite warnings by both Bush and Bernacke long before 2007.

Will you be the first liberal to admit that?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

dems Mom wrote:
What color will obama be tonight?
A. Sh!t Brown
B. Chicken Yellow
C. Oreo
D. All of the above
He'll come across as light-skinned enough and articulate enough to keep Harry Reid happy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just too stupid.
You are the one who used the example of a person hiring someone to attack their neighbor as a bad thing.( You stupid reference to NATO getting us to bomb Libya)
If that neighbor was beating his wife, wouldn't intervening be a good, just cause?
I wonder, how did you, Nobama, Mr Ed & Eman get so f*cking stupid?
I used an analogy to describe the politics behind the Libyan overthrow and you come along with analogy on top of another.
Bad form. Make your own analogies.

Where was the wife beating in Libya, jerk?

Why didn't Europe attack Libya on its own instead of being urged by the Boy Messiah and the UN?

Would YOU go beat up your neighbor as he beat his wife or would YOU ask for permission from your friends first? Or would you first wait to get paid by the Boy Messiah?

Yer head is spinning, ImaginaryDave, and the hole is whistling.

Make
TrumpetCallofGod Online

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Prophecy Fulfilled and Shall Be...

God’s Will

3/7/08 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord to the United States: Obama shall lead you. And by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel...

And so I have brought from among your enemy even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished and the king of fierce countenance rules. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called Perdition.

Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says The Lord, neither does anything continue outside My will; for even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. For evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me; neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld... And this, O arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said,“All was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world.”

For I am God! THE GOD!...

The God of Abraham,

The God of Isaac,

The God of Jacob!....

The God of all!...

Even of all that is known and unknown,

The Creator of all things...

The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

I AM.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-you are still on this. Tucker Carlson is not a racist--far from it. He calls it as he sees and O'bama looks like the racist, in his negroe dialect. WTH.
The problem is....the black folks won't see it that way.

Because really, who cares what the white folks think? None of them will change their vote because the far right can't stop re-vetting Obama.

So how goes Mitt in relation to the black vote?

How hard is it to figure out. All the far right is doing is making sure a constituency, that Obama has ignored, will not be voting for Romney.

Have at it fools.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

The Right-Wing Alt-Media’s Self-Consuming Obsession with Race

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ri...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnotty is voting her #ladyparts #selfishwitch
fred is voting for the future national security and prosperity of America
America gets it.
leosnana is only for leosnana and free cellphones.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why as a teacher am I paying a higher percentage than Romney?
how much are you earning???... tell us and we can go to the tax tables instead of your talking points...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text> typical wrong wing statement .
fred prays for President Romney #pattonsprayer

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbass if you think 200K for a couple is top 10 %.
you're the dumbass for not reading, as stated, that the top 10% is in the $125-150K range.....$200K is approximately top 3%......
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why as a teacher am I paying a higher percentage than Romney?
You're not, unless you pay less in capital gains taxes than he does.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred may have a point...but the resistance will fight the Obama death panels......by any means necessary....
yea well resistance sounds fun..but they come for us one at a time #disappeared

fred would rather play golf than kill his neighbors
juvenal

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text> George W. BUSH jr. The biggest disgrace in american politics, the republican party paid a big price at the polls back in 2008 and again in november 2012.
Why did nancy pelosi lose her job as Speaker....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Bananas Romney:
A Yummy Variation of Chocolate Zingers Deluxe Mitt Everything...
Follow the recipe for Chocolate Zingers Deluxe Mitt Everything, but before microwaving surround Zingers mitt slices of 1 peeled banana.
Banannas Christie: A Variation of Bananas Romney...
Double portions of all ingredients.
Add one scoop each of vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and chocolate chunk ice cream.
Cover ice cream scoops mitt marshmallow syrup before slathering on the hot fudge.
Sprinkle entire creation mitt confectioner’s sugar.
Jersey style!
Freeze the banana first and then shove it.

It will put a smile on your face that Pinocchio wood love.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text> George W. BUSH jr. The biggest disgrace in american politics, the republican party paid a big price at the polls back in 2008 and again in november 2012.
fred was retweeted!

@harleypyrate02 PATTON'S PRAYER!...armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the wickedness of our enemies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 4 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 6 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 35 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search