Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
705,601 - 705,620 of 1,100,015 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
still the same

Bronx, NY

#759316 Oct 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still swallowing that five year old video that couldn't fool anyone in the last election, uneducated ex union kkkop
Sucker As* Fa**ot
dem

United States

#759318 Oct 3, 2012
Obviously, their supposedly brilliant line of attack didn't work. It failed. Mission not accomplished. When Romney loses ground in every single battleground state they claim to be contesting, it's a pretty ugly picture.(And as an aside, this is now the first time Obama has led the polling composite in North Carolina since ... March.)

So after spending so much time and energy and money on the "you didn't build that" attacks, they've had to toss them aside and cast about for something new. That's why they've been rebooting Romney on a daily basis, and why he's spent so much time stashed away memorizing zingers for today's debate.

Yup, they built that debacle, and I wouldn't be too proud about it if I were them.
Homer

Effort, PA

#759319 Oct 3, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He is a carnival barker, snake oil salesman, and a flim-flam artist rolled into one. He reminds me of the movies The Sting and The Sting II. The best con is a con where the victim doesn't even realize he has been conned. Reminds me of a bunch of libtards.
Well, then he should have stayed with Bain. It's refreshing to see you so open and honest about Romney.
dem

United States

#759320 Oct 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Green black President pizzez off eco crowd: http://tinyurl.com/9n3buts
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
The little 'judge it' fairy.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#759321 Oct 3, 2012
Wow is Romney a handsome guy! So is Ryan! They are both so genuine too which is a dazzling combo!

They are both in such good shape!

All Barack Obama will be able to focus on tonight will be Romney's good looks and he won't be able to get his mind off Mitt's magic underwear!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#759322 Oct 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nothin' to it. Just more "BS" proving his public narrative to the people of the U.S. was and is fraudulent.
People of the U.S.?

I would say you severely overestimate the reach of a couple of far right wingnuts.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#759323 Oct 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A humorectomy haha. I was wondering why Peppy was no longer funny.
Well, to be honest, the Peppy humor had obviously become diseased and needed to be excised before its peppytonitus could spread.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#759324 Oct 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
retirement investments in 401(K) plans are taxed as ordinary income when withdrawn....mandatory withdrawals are required at age 70.5
when Obama increases taxes, he will be draining the retirement savings of responsible senior citizens to fund programs for moochers....
it just ain't fair.....
Life's not fair.

If it were, you'd have a real life and not an imaginary one on Topix.
dem

United States

#759325 Oct 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Republicans drag out 5 year old speech on eve of debate as desperation sets in.

Pathetic.

How low can they go?
Next thing you know they'll be claiming he isn't an American.
Oohhhh wait.
That didn't work either.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#759326 Oct 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If that neighbor was in the process of killing his family?
ImaginaryDave sidesteps another one, folks!

The discussion is about America's involvement in the Libyan overthrow and ImaginaryDave begins wandering off on another one of his tangents.

Have a nice trip.
carol

Orlando, FL

#759327 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you never said that all along!!
You have consistently blamed the Democrats, now when Tenzing dumps facts in your lap, you suddenly change your tune!!
Do you really think you're fooling anyone with your constantly changing commentary??
You spent years blaming it all on Dems before and after the 2006 elections, in fact, you spent months claiming how Bush and Republicans were trying to warn of the impending F&F problems.
Get slapped in the face with FOX facts, and Carol folds like a cheap card table.
Suddenly, the fault is equal. Meaning you spent years lying about it.
Au contraire...I only have to blame Democrats when you liberals keep wanting to only blame Bush.

Many times, especially right after the election when everyone was trying to place blame elsewhere, I and several other conservatives said on numerous occasions both sides are guilty - both Republicans and Democrats.

Not once has a liberal said that - that I'm aware of.

Are you going to be the first?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#759328 Oct 3, 2012
National Republican Voter Registration Strategy Includes Lying to Potential Voters About 'Taking a Poll' in Order to Screen Out Obama Supporters

Another disturbing revelation from the still-expanding nationwide GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal...

http://www.bradblog.com/...
dem

United States

#759329 Oct 3, 2012
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the guy that was pointing out vulgar posts the other day by "right wingers"?

Your "dem" so far has used every four letter word and vulghar expression possible. Nice to see you are such a hypocritical person, saying nothing now.

As far as your post, that is a bunch of silly bunk. You can't back that up at all.
Quit crying you serial posting pusscccee.
You actually think I give a fk what you lying pieces of shit think about me?

Bwahahahaha.
still the same

Bronx, NY

#759330 Oct 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just dance, you chimp retard.
I need anything from you and ill choke it the fk our of you, old bitch.
You MUST WANT TO BRING ROWANDA TO AMERICA talking THAT ish
carol

Orlando, FL

#759331 Oct 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, Bush went crawling to the UN to get their approval to invade Iraq. You rightwingers to this day still bring up all the UN sanctions to help justify invading/destroying/rebuilding Iraq
Bush made his case before the UN and did what had to be done anyway in spite of the UN - with Congress' approval.

Obama wanted to wait for instructions from the UN when the uprisings began in Libya.

Big difference.
dem

United States

#759332 Oct 3, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>I would love that yes I would I can't wait for real
Only thing stopping you is you being a pussccceee and of course common sense.
Step up, pussccceee!
dem

United States

#759333 Oct 3, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Also there is the problem that the same group was signing up illegal democrats. Did you miss that part? Of course, we know, that unless these people voted-there is no voter fraud. Yet you libs won't allow voter ID--seems to me you are setting up the scenario that when Romney wins you will say the election was stolen. Chaos will ensue and you libs will lose anyway-after destroying your own neighborhoods of course.
Racist kkkhunt say what?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#759334 Oct 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
RERUN: Fox, Carlson, Drudge Attacked Obama's Hampton Speech Five Years Ago
Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller, Matt Drudge, and Fox News' Sean Hannity are all promoting a "bombshell video" of President Obama giving a speech on race issues in 2007 and are suggesting it could impact the presidential election. But Carlson, Drudge, and Fox News, among many other outlets, all reported on the same speech more than five years ago, and the portions of the speech not previously released add little to the debate.
At the time, conservative media critics praised mainstream media outlets for covering the speech. But Sean Hannity, Carlson, and Drudge now claim that the media deliberately ignored key segments of the speech.
Apparently they were either among the participating in the supposed cover-up, or were too incompetent to report on the speech at the time with the detail they now claim it deserved. Indeed, during an appearance on Hannity tonight, Carlson repeatedly acknowledged that he had previously reported on the speech back in 2007.
Then-Sen. Obama delivered the speech in question at Hampton University on June 5, 2007. The Associated Press reported at the time:
Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Tuesday that the Bush administration has done nothing to defuse a "quiet riot" among blacks that threatens to erupt just as riots in Los Angeles did 15 years ago.
The first-term Illinois senator said that with black people from New Orleans and the Gulf Coast still displaced 20 months after Hurricane Katrina, frustration and resentments are building explosively as they did before the 1992 riots.
"This administration was colorblind in its incompetence," Obama said at a conference of black clergy. "But the poverty and the hopelessness was there long before the hurricane.
In claiming the media hid important details about the speech, Carlson and Hannity focused on issues such as Obama's praise for Rev. Jeremiah Wright (a fact included in the AP report on the speech) and Obama's alleged adoption of a southern accent.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/03/rerun...
O'bama said that the blacks need to be taught how to dress and how to act and how to get to work on time. He was talking to them as though they were idiots--and then to top it off, he was talking in a negro dialect. I would be embarrassed if he talked that way to the American public.
dem

United States

#759335 Oct 3, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>Sucker As* Fa**ot
You crying little guy?
Suck it up, chimp.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#759336 Oct 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that being a liberal. Obama takes his orders from the UN. He doesn't think they're a joke.
Yet you used the UN sanctions as an excuse for Bush to start the Iraq War. LOL

You're really confused.

Obama is Bush Lite, yet you pretend otherwise.

In your more lucid moments, yuou say how much Obama follows Bush's policies..........then your latent hatred and racism creeps in and out come the commie, muslim, nonsense remarks.

You're really confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 97,926
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,964
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 68,362
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Brian_G 46,302
Amy 8-29 22 min edogxxx 7
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 30 min SLY WEST 297
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Dick Topick 49,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info