Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#739750 Sep 13, 2012
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't be so $%"£ dumb, We want someone if given the chance to lead us out of this mess. That congress has gotten us in.
Are you proposing that the void of leadership from the White House has absolutly nothing to do with this?

I find it totally amazing that Obama and his goons are good at one thing... placeing the blame on others while shrugging off any personal responsibility.

Is it ANY wonder why the world is reacting to the United States the way they are?

This country needs a strong leader.... not a finger pointer...

Romney/Ryan 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#739751 Sep 13, 2012
"What we are seeing on the screen is the meltdown, collapse of the Obama policy on the Muslim world"

Charles Krauthammer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#739752 Sep 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious.
Can I interest you in some Kenyan Swampland for sale?
You'll be calling it HOME soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#739753 Sep 13, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You stooges elected "an automaton that embarrassed our allies and emboldens our enemies" four years ago while under your "rise of the oceans began to slow, planet began to heal" voodoo spell.
Today, the White House had to walk back Obama’s “shoot first” response. Administration sources said that the president’s “ally” comment was not arranged or prepared by staff and that the question was not anticipated.
I guess Obama thinks he’s entitled to a do-over because he wasn’t reading from a teleprompter
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/09...
no wonder your pink frilly panties are in a bunch, even fox has your boy (the one you don't even like) on the ropes:

http://www.politico.com/p/2012-election/polls...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#739754 Sep 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like you are responsible. March on Christian soldier. Chalk this one up as just another religion causing more wars than every solving one.
Your first stupid comment is that I am responsible for wacko-diaper-heads on a killing spree for Allah.

Your second stupid comment is that I am Christian. I am not.

Your third stupid comment is that this religion(Christian) is causing wars. Muslims have been killing like Mohammed on drugs wailing in a hoorehouse.

Three Strikes. Yer out.

Go drop soap in the showers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#739756 Sep 13, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, there ya go. Spread the word, Obama's a lock. No need for your side to worry about getting out to vote.
Still no signs of intelligence from Gunner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#739757 Sep 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire life seems to be a poor quality video.
36 fps along with sound bites.
Bite this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#739758 Sep 13, 2012
“It’s OK to burn a Bible, that’s OK,” Gohmert said, mocking the current administration. “OK to burn a flag, OK, that’s all right,” he continued. “But just, you know, for heaven‘s sake don’t say anything that might offend someone of the Islamic religion.” Rep. L. Gohmert R, TX

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#739759 Sep 13, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And what crow would that be loser? So every one in the world though that the Democratic convention was a lesson on how it's done, everyone but you, Now that's a real loser. Obama got a big bump and you got diddle squat. This is going to be another cake walk for Obama and you know it. Republicans need a complete overhaul, old ideas, old bigots, they need to cram their morals along with their fake religion up their fat asses.
Beside being stupid, you also have an anger management problem.
Bad combination. Go take a long obama cakewalk on a short pier.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#739761 Sep 13, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proposing that the void of leadership from the White House has absolutly nothing to do with this?
I find it totally amazing that Obama and his goons are good at one thing... placeing the blame on others while shrugging off any personal responsibility.
Is it ANY wonder why the world is reacting to the United States the way they are?
This country needs a strong leader.... not a finger pointer...
Romney/Ryan 2012
Got your thumb outa your ass to point your finger. It should be pointing directly at you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#739762 Sep 13, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Mitt, you want to send in a few drones, blow up some bldgs and find out who the target was later ?......I think that speaks for itself on how good a diplomat Mitt would be.
umm... excuse me....

Obama is the one sending out the drone missions with orders to kill..... not Mitt Romney...

You really are so very confused about your facts..

Or just another demorat trying to cast the blame on anyone else but the person responsible for these actions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#739763 Sep 13, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You stooges elected "an automaton that embarrassed our allies and emboldens our enemies" four years ago while under your "rise of the oceans began to slow, planet began to heal" voodoo spell.
Today, the White House had to walk back Obama’s “shoot first” response. Administration sources said that the president’s “ally” comment was not arranged or prepared by staff and that the question was not anticipated.
I guess Obama thinks he’s entitled to a do-over because he wasn’t reading from a teleprompter
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/09...
Have you, too, noticed all of the friendly "journalists" offering their help to the Kenyan Snake to back away from his stupid remarks? The Jerk-In-Chief always gets softball thrown his way. Always.

I told a friend of mine a long time ago that Dr. Oz is nothing more than a male Oprah clone. They disagreed. Oh well, I thought.

This morning, I got a phone call. They said that Moochelle was on Dr. Oz and it pizzed him off royally to see him shamelessly hawking his show for the Kenyan Snake.

My reply? "I told you so".

We're still good friends. Friends don't let friends do stupid things.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#739764 Sep 13, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
The Lybian ambassador was a former Navy seal.
Another brilliant Obama supporter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#739765 Sep 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
shinningelectr0n gonna loan cash to it's kids for guns.
Amazed gonna get all of his teeth pulled so he can get married to his butcher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#739766 Sep 13, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Congratulations Mayor Bloomberg on solving New York's obesity problem. Now if you can just help President Obama cure America's addiction to deadly firearms.
More liberal brilliance.

Yo, check it out:

NEW BRITAIN, Conn.

The New Britain Herald reports that the Common Council [finally] voted 13-0 on Wednesday to approve an ordinance allowing gun owners to conceal their weapons if they choose.

The council celebrated their decision with 5 GUYS double cheese burgers, fries and Big Gulps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#739767 Sep 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be calling it HOME soon.
I would never share yer filthy trailer with you.

I don't have enough Lysol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#739768 Sep 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no signs of intelligence from Gunner.
You could never recognize intelligence.

So why are you looking for it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#739769 Sep 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first stupid comment is that I am responsible for wacko-diaper-heads on a killing spree for Allah.
Your second stupid comment is that I am Christian. I am not.
Your third stupid comment is that this religion(Christian) is causing wars. Muslims have been killing like Mohammed on drugs wailing in a hoorehouse.
Three Strikes. Yer out.

Go drop soap in the showers.
Comment 1 remains in place. Your defending the wacko's of the world includes you.

Comment 2 remains. You defend the Christians vile views.

Comment 3 remains. Christians have been killing since there have been Christians. It's just another religion, I doubt any are correct but the people of these religions are willing to kill for it.

3 of them, out of the park.

Please inform be of what happens to you when you drop the soap in the showers. Can't say I've had anything more than to pick up the soap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#739770 Sep 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you, too, noticed all of the friendly "journalists" offering their help to the Kenyan Snake to back away from his stupid remarks? The Jerk-In-Chief always gets softball thrown his way. Always.
Wait until the debates. That's all I can say.

Neither Obama nor his sympathetic media will be able to get away with the lies and manipulation under that microscope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#739772 Sep 13, 2012
Gunner wrote:
“It’s OK to burn a Bible, that’s OK,” Gohmert said, mocking the current administration.“OK to burn a flag, OK, that’s all right,” he continued.“But just, you know, for heaven‘s sake don’t say anything that might offend someone of the Islamic religion.” Rep. L. Gohmert R, TX
Gunner's got a point. People in Texas are stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-28-14 9 min Kuuipo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min JpostNewsYTube 182,198
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Dear Abby 12-28 35 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM