Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232579 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#643465 May 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being dishonest. Obama had three years to do something constructive such as cutting back spending but instead decided to spend and print. It is absurd to paint the Obama as a helpless buffoon. The Americans expect a POTUS who can take responsibility for his own actions.
Its called a stimulus.

The truth is the debt is a direct result of the economic mess Bush left.

Massive spending cuts would have sent million more to the unemployment lines reducing revenues further & increasing costs.

Obama was not helpless. He turned those job losses into job gains and a shrinking economy into a growing one.

You guy Romney agrees with the stimulus concepts. Are you calling him helpless too? Reagan - helpless?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#643467 May 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You have no proof of any of this stuff, piss off.
Now, how about responding to the post. Here's the post again:
Kerry's entire unit say he's a lying fraud. How'd you come to the conclusion he's a hero?
And, it's overwhelmingly obvious he spewed lies testifying in Congress with the sole intent of slandering the Vietnam veteran, and dishonoring and disgracing them in the face of the American people and the world. How the f**k do you get hero out of that?
Can you state a specific action that caused you to conclude Randy Weaver is a traitor?
Nope. You can't. Randy Weaver was merely the non-political candidate that lost a very close election for Sheriff. Immediately after that election BATF agent Larry Potts shows up and invents fraudulent evidence against Weaver, which kills one US Marshal, one 14 year old boy, and a FBI sniper shoots a young mother through the head while she stood in an open doorway holding an infant in her arms.
What was the criminal act of Vernon Howell? It's been proven (if you read the Congressional Record) that the evidence used to begin the Waco fiasco was fraudulent and generated by the very same BATF agent-in-charge Larry Potts that attempted to assassinate the Weaver family.
Here's an honest question for you:
If the federal government had never invented the fraudulent evidence (identified in both the Congressional hearings, each for Ruby Ridge and Waco) used to attempt the assassination of innocent Americans, would anyone even know McVeigh's name today?
You can answer this question first if you like.
Then, please explain to us how the Democrats liked this mass murderer Larry Potts so much, Clinton nominated him to be the number two man in the FBI in charge of the domestic agenda.
Just what did the Democrats running the government have in mind then?
Now, how about you stop dancing and participate in the discussion with some answers to the questions.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#643468 May 16, 2012
The reason he talk to himself is because he's the only one whose answers he accept.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#643469 May 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayers was never a friend of Obama's.
BWAAAAAAW HAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Obama started his political career in his f**king home, you goddam idiot.

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#643470 May 16, 2012
Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age

It's the culture...
keyedup

Lithia, FL

#643471 May 16, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof is what, Obama's word?
RealDave is a "Mind Reader" - a "Carnival Barker - an "Idiot Roof Top Clown"...
-
It's the culture...
keyedup

Lithia, FL

#643473 May 16, 2012
keyedup wrote:
The reason he talk to himself is because he's the only one whose answers he accept.
It's the culture...
Romney may make a good democratic President if he beats Obama.... eather way we win. The republicans better watch what they wish for....
still the same

Bronx, NY

#643474 May 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called a stimulus.
The truth is the debt is a direct result of the economic mess Bush left.
Massive spending cuts would have sent million more to the unemployment lines reducing revenues further & increasing costs.
Obama was not helpless. He turned those job losses into job gains and a shrinking economy into a growing one.
You guy Romney agrees with the stimulus concepts. Are you calling him helpless too? Reagan - helpless?
You must get paid to be on topix, because there is no way BLACK folks could be so BLIND

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Location hidden

#643475 May 16, 2012
There is a nutsucking loonies loose in Seminole,balding Dumb looking, spewing out nonsense constantly and cowards when confronted.... please shoot on site....Reward

Newville, PA

#643476 May 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When one of you dancing fools answers the questions in the post, maybe we'll get somewhere. All that happens now is, when I state a fact, like the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program caused the economic collapse, the only responses are drama rants followed by exit-stage-left get aways.
Let's go back to a subject you ran away from faster than Speedy Gonzales:
Why is Obama stockpiling 750 million rounds of ammunition in the domestic federal plice agencies? That's enough ammunition:
1) for two nations to fight a full-scale war for 10 years; and
2) to kill the entire population of the United States 3 times over.
So, why does Obama need that mountain of ammunition to police the American population?
What questions.

I've already shoved your CRA crap down your throat a dozen times. You just keep posting it over & over & Over & Over & Over.

And No, we have not purchased 750 million rounds of ammo. No Obama is not planing to kill eery American.
keyedup

Lithia, FL

#643477 May 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave is a 65 year old fart... AND... he's still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney...
-
It's the culture...

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Location hidden

#643479 May 16, 2012
No one is as murderously 'Islamophobic' as Islamists terrorist are....
keyedup

Lithia, FL

#643480 May 16, 2012
wizzy-loon-scrubber wrote:
Obama is NOT re-electable because of keyedup sellout idiots like you.
It's the culture...

Newville, PA

#643481 May 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been invited to political meetings in people's home before.

I was not those people's friend then or ever. You Goddamn idiot.

I've served on school boards, hospital boards, Salvation Army Boards, Trust boards. I was never friends with any of them.

“MITT THE FLIPPERCRITE”

Since: Aug 09

AMERICA

#643482 May 16, 2012
Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes them hate people they don't even know.

It's the culture...

Newville, PA

#643483 May 16, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof is what, Obama's word?
What proof do you have?

I have never seen ay proof that puts the Obama/Ayers relationship at any level other than acquaintances.

“MITT THE FLIPPERCRITE”

AMERICA

#643484 May 16, 2012
Fart smell floridu forgetting about Truth is dangerous, don't lie to yourself. The jackass coward who lies to themselves and listens to their own lie, comes to a point that fart smell floridu cannot distinguish the truth from his many lies. fart smell loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect fart smell ceases to matter and become irrelevant to all...You are a dead coward fart smell floridu you don't exist anymore!!!!!

Newville, PA

#643485 May 16, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>You must get paid to be on topix, because there is no way BLACK folks could be so BLIND
Feel free to prove me wrong anytime. I keep proving you wrong so take a shot at it.
keyedup

Lithia, FL

#643486 May 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've served on school boards, hospital boards, Salvation Army Boards, Trust boards. I was never friends with any of them.
The way of a fool and moron is right in his own eyes RealDave... But a wise man (obama) is he who listens to counsel and friends you idiot..
-
It's the culture...

“MITT THE FLIPPERCRITE”

AMERICA

#643487 May 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you posting to db???? it only proves how stupid you are. it's like talking to fred????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 189,828
Word (Dec '08) 47 min Red_Forman 5,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 8 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 10 hr tiredofit 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]