Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#635567 May 6, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Warehouse or whorehouse ?
OMG, lookit what passes for wit in Limbaughtomyland.

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#635568 May 6, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's another sock puppet from "keyedup".
sock puppet report on old Babba Yabba do do

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age Do Do....

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#635569 May 6, 2012
wise fools wrote:
When taxes goes up for the rich does the price of goods and services also go up and if so does it affect the poor
Crock

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Location hidden

#635570 May 6, 2012
Mitt Romney Is A
Blowhard politician who claims to be conservative, although he's really whatever he thinks his audience wants at any given moment.

Dodged the Vietnam War draft claiming he needed to go to France on a mission for his cult. While in France, he pimped his cult door to door, including his cult's philosophy that blacks were lesser people. All this draft dodging behavior occurred while black American soldiers died fighting to save him and his fellow cult members from Communism.Same with all of his cowardly Sons For some reason, this irreconcilable hypocrisy hasn't been reported yet during his recent presidential run. But it will soon.....
Mitt Romney thinks the Garden of Eden is in Missouri.He is an embarrasment to real republicans and they know it..

When's dawn?

#635571 May 6, 2012
wise fools wrote:
When taxes goes up for the rich does the price of goods and services also go up and if so does it affect the poor
"When taxes GOES"??? "does it AFFECT the poor(?)" Lemme guess...another Connecticut Cowboy whose punctuation was repo'ed?
wise fools

Waterbury, CT

#635572 May 6, 2012
Do you sometimes feel, dear reader, that you are in the middle of a hostage situation in which you and your fellow captives know that you are in a bad way and there is nothing you can do about it because all the doors are locked and your hands and feet have been manacled?If you do, then you are living in an African country governed the African way. The country probably has a constitution that says all the beautiful words that constitutions are meant to say, guaranteeing the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It probably also says that there will be periodic elections that shall be free, fair and transparent. It also establishes a number of grand-sounding institutions to enforce these rights, such as a talking shop called parliament, courts of law, an ombudsman and such like. http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/OpEd/comment/...
carol

Windermere, FL

#635573 May 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot that the people voted for him. Applying for a job? Seriously?
P.S. they will elect him again despite all of your vile comments
Obama's own words: "I don't believe in applying for a job you're not qualified for" when asked if he would run for the presidency in 2004.
Pretor

Carlsbad, NM

#635574 May 6, 2012
Just look at the color of his f88king skin, that should be enough not to vote for him again this time. I know I won't, my daddy taught me better!

WHITE POWER!

“FOX FAILED YOU”

Location hidden

#635575 May 6, 2012
JBH wrote:
It is true by the looks of them --Romney is better looking than Obama, and looks just about same age, as young as Obama.
mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over so far to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President he doomed himself....
Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone.
But Republicans always want to take our guns....
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
carol

Windermere, FL

#635576 May 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think they'd tell you anything that would get her into further "no more wire hangers" abuse from a sadistic old witch? "Memphis, Tn - Is a book written by a Tennessee couple leading parents to kill? The book called, "To Train Up a Child," has been linked to the death of 3 children throughout the U.S.
The book is sparking outrage among child advocacy groups. The authors say it teaches people how to train and discipline their children. But some, including some prosecutors say the book is teaching parents to train their children to death."
Those things that you "envision" are as false as they are perverted...
Do I have to go get the spoon, leosnana?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#635577 May 6, 2012
A Killer Among Us?#ThingsObamaKilled

As President of the United States, Barack Obama wants us to know he killed Osama Bin Laden. The SEALs? Pfffffftttt ... nope. Barack Obama did it. If you donít believe him, wait till the campaign commercials tell you. Donít believe them? Well, just in time for the election, Hollywood will provide us with an in-kind contribution of a propaganda film.

This morning, my dad called and pointed out that Barack Obama may just be the most successful killer to ever take up residence in the White House ó more successful even than the 19th Century vampire slayer who first led the Republican Party into the White House. In fact, consider the serial killing spree Barack Obama has been on:

Osama Bin Laden
Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses

http://patriotupdate.com/22178/a-killer-among...

Need MORE.....
There's info ALL over the 'net'!
wise fools

Waterbury, CT

#635578 May 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"When taxes GOES"??? "does it AFFECT the poor(?)" Lemme guess...another Connecticut Cowboy whose punctuation was repo'ed?
I guess the question was too simple for the elites and Phds to answer
wise fools

Waterbury, CT

#635579 May 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"When taxes GOES"??? "does it AFFECT the poor(?)" Lemme guess...another Connecticut Cowboy whose punctuation was repo'ed?
Y u knot in chuch wid ya fancy hats and such I gets my grammar from ebonics not de whitemans ENGLISHs

When's dawn?

#635580 May 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to go get the spoon, leosnana?
To stick up your nose? Actually, I think your book recommends plumbing pipe at this stage of "training."

When's dawn?

#635581 May 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's own words: "I don't believe in applying for a job you're not qualified for" when asked if he would run for the presidency in 2004.
Somehow I don't remember him being on the ticket in 2004. Did he catch the Swiftboat where you live?

When's dawn?

#635582 May 6, 2012
wise fools wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the question was too simple for the elites and Phds to answer
Nah..just too poorly constructed and loaded.
wise fools

Waterbury, CT

#635583 May 6, 2012
Indeed, every so many years you and your fellow captives troop out to vote for your preferred candidate and/or party, and at the end of the exercise, a government of sorts is formed and its head makes a grandiloquent statement reaffirming his commitment to the delivery of the goodies he promised during the campaign, the nation listens carefully and your hopes soar.

But before you grow old you realise youíve been had. All the rhetoric, you learn, was just words, all the promises empty and all your hopes unfounded. You get to know why ďpoliticianĒ was, in Shakespearean parlance, used to denote a dishonest and dissembling character. You rue the day you went to vote, and may even swear never to vote again.

The hostage situation becomes more and more intractable when you realise that despite your realisation that all the literature about freedom and prosperity and all the declarations about service to the nation were traps with which to ensnare you, you cannot wiggle out of the bind you find yourselves in.

And, you may sometimes participate in your continued enslavement by siding with some of your kidnappers because they come from your tribe or profess the same superstition as yourself, and they probably told you itís your turn to eat. Yet, if you looked closely you would find out that itís the turn of the big man and his wife and children to eat while you of the tribe or faith make do with the crumbs off the high table. Tribal, religious and regional alliances are ploys used by cheats to fool the masses.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#635584 May 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A Killer Among Us?#ThingsObamaKilled
As President of the United States, Barack Obama wants us to know he killed Osama Bin Laden. The SEALs? Pfffffftttt ... nope. Barack Obama did it. If you donít believe him, wait till the campaign commercials tell you. Donít believe them? Well, just in time for the election, Hollywood will provide us with an in-kind contribution of a propaganda film.
This morning, my dad called and pointed out that Barack Obama may just be the most successful killer to ever take up residence in the White House ó more successful even than the 19th Century vampire slayer who first led the Republican Party into the White House. In fact, consider the serial killing spree Barack Obama has been on:
Osama Bin Laden
Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses
http://patriotupdate.com/22178/a-killer-among...
Need MORE.....
There's info ALL over the 'net'!
Since when is lying being a "lady"?
Odumma Nation

West Babylon, NY

#635585 May 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Cold restrictive parents produce the hateful John Galts of the world--better off without them.
And a parents who has no rules, structure or constructive discipline in their homes, la-la liberals and Baby Mamas alike, produce the hateful thugs of the world who feel the government is their real parent.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#635586 May 6, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Crock
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

Are you selling crocks from Lancaster County? Are you making the sound of a frog? That would be "croak" ... try it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dale 184,815
Ask Amy 2-28-15 38 min tiredofit 3
Abby 2-28-15 54 min tiredofit 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Net Workit 5,705
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jessie 51,341
Mother Punished For Not Agreeing To Drive Kids... 4 hr Phaedra 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,095
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future