Next Last

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#21 Jan 13, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not going to fit in a Baby Bjorn.
You could strap yourself to a dog like that and have it carry you.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#22 Jan 13, 2014
1: He'll never get trust back. Too bad. I wish he could, but something is nagging him. It coould be that he married a lying adulterer, but how can you prove that mess? Such a shame all-around.

2: It's adorable the circle of friends actually let the dogs inside, then whine behind doors afterwards. No way someone's pet is entering my house. SOOOOOO bloody rude!

I don't get uber-animal people. You love your animal like it's a person, then let it sit on your lap when yoou drive. Would you let your kid do that, risking air bag suffocation? Then they come to the festival in town and want to leave it in the car, acting rude when we won't allow it. Or they tie it outside in the parking lot and expect our students to watch it! REallly?!?
Timmy

United States

#23 Jan 13, 2014
You wouldn't even let an edog into your house? He claims to be house broken.
cheluzal wrote:
2: It's adorable the circle of friends actually let the dogs inside, then whine behind doors afterwards. No way someone's pet is entering my house. SOOOOOO bloody rude!
Julie

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 13, 2014
LW1: Dude, you are one serious headcase.
I don't know if your wife cheated on you 15 years ago, but for her sake, I sure hope she is now.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25 Jan 13, 2014
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my friends saw somebody at one of the giant home improvement stores with their dog, so she decided she needed to bring her pugs there. Yeah, there's nothing dangerous for dogs at those stores...
I've no interest in taking my dogs to the hardware store, nor am I advocating for people who do, but I fail to see how its any more dangerous to bring your dog in that your children. I'd venture a guess that anyone bringing their dog in either keeps it in the shopping cart or has it on a leash. The children have a higher likelihood of running off and getting into something they shouldn't
not a ghost

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jan 14, 2014
PEllen for the win!! I love her answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 216,729
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,395,136
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 60,094
snap chat ;) 44 min thec921 1
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Joke of the Day 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,727
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 102,473
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages