Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
How many of them were black committed by blacks? Are guns really the problem?? Take a long look at the black community before you start crying Wolf.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Rham! Look at who is committing the robberies and murders and go from there. Don' blame it on the guns. You have a people problem. You have a mindset to chage.
Just Me

Madison, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Someone better get some people lined out on these shootings.
Doesn't look like Chicago has enough policemen to take care of what needs to be done.
Obama's gonna take everyones' guns if the stupid ones don't slack off some.
Locker Room

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Earl wrote:
Hey Rham! Look at who is committing the robberies and murders and go from there. Don' blame it on the guns. You have a people problem. You have a mindset to chage.
His name ain't Rahm, it's B. Hussein's towel boy.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Funny that we don't hear from the jackson's or sharpton's, of which both are never at a lack of words, when its black on black crime. I guess thats having to admit the failure within the black community and its leadership!
Post Turtle

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Any place there is high numbers of blacks there are going to be many murders and crime. Happens every time.
But if they kill each other is it really that big of deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Dale 189,874
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Mothra 53,517
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Michael Satterfield 99,542
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr James 51,766
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 5-25-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]