dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Chicago. How old are you?
57 and you?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#120 Oct 2, 2013
ashley wrote:
Hi, i'm ashley, i'm 35, lactating currently, had a baby girl about 6 months ago, no father in the picture, she is now almost only on enfamil because of always having an upset stomach and just really feel like i need to breast feed more. I've tried to explore this on CL but its full of fakes and pervs. I'm 35, blonde, 5'6, 133 or so, have my body mostly back after pregnancy, if you're real and interested please send me an email, a pic, and something about you and maybe we can set something up, not really interested in a relationship beyond this right now, thanks
ashley
ashley.walters2000@yahoo
<quoted text>
Hi Ashley...I'd love to keep you lactating. I'm very serious about it. Adoorable1@gmail Write to me :)

Location hidden

#121 Oct 2, 2013
Adoorabl1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, of course small breasts are attractive!! I'd love to suck on you and show you how much milk you can get too. It takes a lot of sucking but you can be in full flow within 3 months. I love the taste and closeness of breastfeeding. Michael
Have you found anyone to get your breasts full of milk yet? I'm ready.

Location hidden

#122 Oct 2, 2013
JJ mommy wrote:
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help
Are you still lactating? Adoorable1@gmail.com

Location hidden

#123 Oct 2, 2013
I'm in the Rockford, Chicago area. I'm very serious about a LTR in ANR. I'm experienced and LOVE suckling. Interested, write adoorable1@gmail.com

Location hidden

#125 Oct 13, 2013
I can't believe there aren't more women that want to experience the closeness and satisfaction of lactating. I just crave the closeness, the warm sweet taste of breastmilk. Should you be the needle in my haystack, I'm looking for you.
Los Angeles

Burbank, CA

#129 Nov 28, 2013
Anyone in los angeles? 42 f dry but loved to be sucked for hours. Leave your email.
Los Angeles

Burbank, CA

#130 Nov 28, 2013
42 f dry but loved to be sucked for hours. Leave your email and I will contact you.
Paul

Naugatuck, CT

#134 Jan 26, 2014
CT Female wrote:
<quoted text>
23 yr old female Never tried before but it interests me. Are you experienced?
CT female, I am interested in it , not experienced.
Terry

La Crosse, WI

#135 Feb 4, 2014
JJ mommy wrote:
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help
JJ Mommy are you still looking as I would love to suck on your tits and milk.
Morgan

United States

#136 Feb 5, 2014
DasBoot wrote:
Hi, I am a 28 yr old male in Connecticut, looking for a nursing relationship with someone nearby. Are any women in my area looking?
Hi I live in ct... I am a large breasted 32 yr old female looking for an ANR partner.
Morgan

United States

#137 Feb 5, 2014
I am very interested in finding an ANR partner in ct. I am 32 yrs old...5' 3" 130 lbs.. have large firm breasts... I love to have them sucked on for hours. I find it incredibly relaxing.... I am looking for a male or female partner.
anon

San Antonio, TX

#138 Feb 8, 2014
24 male from s.a. texas looking for an anr/abf
nipple bandit

Stroudsburg, PA

#139 Feb 9, 2014
51 yr male looking for on going ANR with decent woman

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#146 Feb 20, 2014
Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Hi there. I know you posted this a while back, but I am interested in suckling your breasts. I've recently become fascinated (if not addicted) to breast milk. I am 23 years old but people tell me I look quite younger. I love petite women and don't mind small breasts. Please get back to me.

Location hidden

#148 Feb 20, 2014
JJ mommy wrote:
Hi JJ Mommy. I know you posted this a while back, but I am interested in suckling your breasts. I've recently become fascinated (if not addicted) to breast milk. I am 23 years old but people tell me I look quite younger. If you don't mind meeting half way, such as Rockford IL, I can get the job done. Please get back to me.

Location hidden

#149 Feb 20, 2014
dahlong wrote:
Anyone still look for anr?
Hi DahLong. I know you posted this a while back, but I am interested in suckling your breasts. I've recently become fascinated (if not addicted) to breast milk. I am 23 years old but people tell me I look quite younger. Please get back to me.

Location hidden

#150 Feb 20, 2014
Jules wrote:
I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
<quoted text>
Hi Jules. I know you posted this a while ago, but I am interested in suckling your breasts. I've recently become fascinated (if not addicted) to breast milk. I am 23 years old but people tell me I look quite younger. I live close to Lincolnwood IL. Please get back to me.

Location hidden

#151 Feb 20, 2014
Hello, ladies.
If any of you are wanting to get suckled, I am your man.
I've recently become fascinated (if not addicted) to breast milk.
I love big areolae and/or long nipples, but I'm not picky if you don't have those. As long as you can satisfy my milk cravings, you're a winner!
I am 23 years old, but people tell me I look quite younger.
I am in the West Chicago Suburbs.
I am willing to please and hope you are too.:)
Please contact me soon so we can set something up.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#152 Mar 7, 2014
Any ladies here from the Chicago area looking for anr?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 1-29 5 min Sublime1 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,483
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 50,426
Abby 1-28 9 min Sublime1 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 183,870
Amy 1-28 14 min Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 19 min RACE 1,340
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM