Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Ru a wet nurse wrote:
I live in the Rockford, Chicago, Madison,Wi and Milwaukee area. I've craved an ANR relationship. I'm 100% dedicated to it and once a man has tasted the "white gold" you have to have it. It's awesome.
Benthere6101@gmail.com
I'm from Chicago. How old are you?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Hi, of course small breasts are attractive!! I'd love to suck on you and show you how much milk you can get too. It takes a lot of sucking but you can be in full flow within 3 months. I love the taste and closeness of breastfeeding. Michael
DasBoot

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Hi, I am a 28 yr old male in Connecticut, looking for a nursing relationship with someone nearby. Are any women in my area looking?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Adoorabl1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, of course small breasts are attractive!! I'd love to suck on you and show you how much milk you can get too. It takes a lot of sucking but you can be in full flow within 3 months. I love the taste and closeness of breastfeeding. Michael
Absolutely...an ANR relationship is not based upon the size of the breast, it's just so wonderful to be close sucking. Eventually in 2-3 months you may start to lactate without having had a child. It's true as I induced a woman 7 years ago that was single without a child. I love suckling. I'm never in a hurry. It's something to be treasured. I offer my mouth to your nipples. I'm a great guy also. I love breastfeeding. Michael

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
A young 56..lol and I LOVE breastfeeding.
okcfun2013

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

JennaW wrote:
I'm a 46 yr old Female in the OKC area. I'm looking for a long term ANR partner. If I can find a partner he/she can help me induce. I am straight but I know that some women like to suckle also. It's so very calming. I do prefer my partner be a little more mature.
I would love to share that with you.
I have always enjoyed suckling.
ya hoo is where you can email me.
okcfun2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I'm not a hit and run guy, I'm a suck them dry guy. I absolutely love sucking on a woman's breast and if that means inducing that's fine too nothing any sweeter than to be cuddling close with a woman's nipple in your mouth nothing. If you're between Chicago and Rockford or Rockford in Milwaukee or Madison and the Rockford hit me up at adoorable1 at gmail.com
Logan

Great Falls, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I'm a 22 year old male looking for a woman in the DC/MD/VA area to do some ANR. I'm willing to help induce or whatever is needed

Loganhanlon@yahoo.com
Logan

Great Falls, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Logan wrote:
I'm a 22 year old male looking for a woman in the DC/MD/VA area to do some ANR. I'm willing to help induce or whatever is needed
Loganhanlon@yahoo.com
Wrong email. Use huckelj@ymail.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Wish you would write me back :( I want to suckle you on a regular basis. I want to taste your milk. Yes, I have experience...and success. Michael, Rockford
ashley

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Hi, i'm ashley, i'm 35, lactating currently, had a baby girl about 6 months ago, no father in the picture, she is now almost only on enfamil because of always having an upset stomach and just really feel like i need to breast feed more. I've tried to explore this on CL but its full of fakes and pervs. I'm 35, blonde, 5'6, 133 or so, have my body mostly back after pregnancy, if you're real and interested please send me an email, a pic, and something about you and maybe we can set something up, not really interested in a relationship beyond this right now, thanks

ashley
ashley.walters2000@yahoo
Tom F wrote:
I would love to be a part of an adult nursing relationship. My E mail is MeTom601@Yahoo.com. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
58 going on 28 lol
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

This is dated , but yes, samller breasts are very attractive. Its the sensuality of the act and carnal relationship that makes it so pleasing.
myemailaddy00

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Petitecurious wrote:
hi, of course we find small breast attractive....drop me an email at myemailaddy00 at yahoo dot com...btw, the 00 are zeros, not the letter O.
hotspur883

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

I don't know if you are still looking, but I am an adult make looking to quench my curiosity with ANR. I am in the northwest corner of Rogers park. If still interested, email me at hotspur883@gmail.com. Thanks.
who="Jules"]I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
<quoted text>
kumar

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
I am in Oklahoma, I would be very happy to nurse as long as you wanted. Are you already lactating?
Suckling

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I'm from Louisville and I've experienced a man and woman suckling because I'm ready to lactate. I must say my breast got huge and tingled and then it happen.

This is a process and I guess you can be selfish because some are looking for intimacy when all you want is a good suckling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

wet nursing wrote:
I would love to find out if there are others locally in Chicago on Topix that would be interested in an adult nursing relationship. I have desired this for such a long time. Ideally I would love to induce lactation!!!! I live in Chicago. If you are interested in making your needs known feel free to post here. If your interested in suckling do so as well. Thanks!
I'd LOVE to...write me at sensitive1909@gmail.com :)
CT Female

Monroe, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

DasBoot wrote:
Hi, I am a 28 yr old male in Connecticut, looking for a nursing relationship with someone nearby. Are any women in my area looking?
23 yr old female Never tried before but it interests me. Are you experienced?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

JJ mommy wrote:
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help
Wish I were there, I wouldn't stop! I'm in Rockford, Illinois which there are NO women lactating or want to be induced. Even Chicago is tough. You should have luck with the University there...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE GERBIL 1,080,688
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,996
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 5 min not a ghost 1,104
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min not a ghost 1,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 174,688
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min not a ghost 4,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 15 min not a ghost 1,297
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••