bradsode Am in OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#75 May 26, 2013
Am in OKC and would love to start suckling,i need to be breast fed. Not interested in sex, only nursing.
bradsode Am in OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#76 May 26, 2013
okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
Would love to nurse from you, desire to suckle, no sex, just nursing.Could lay my head in your lap and nurse on a couch, or laying beside you on a bed, would gladly drain both whenever you need or choose.
bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#77 May 26, 2013
JennaW wrote:
I'm a 46 yr old Female in the OKC area. I'm looking for a long term ANR partner. If I can find a partner he/she can help me induce. I am straight but I know that some women like to suckle also. It's so very calming. I do prefer my partner be a little more mature.
Would love to help you induce, I would love to suckle from you.
bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#78 May 26, 2013
Would love to hp you induce, would love to be suckled by you. m in OKC area.
Bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#80 May 26, 2013
JennaW wrote:
I'm a 46 yr old Female in the OKC area. I'm looking for a long term ANR partner. If I can find a partner he/she can help me induce. I am straight but I know that some women like to suckle also. It's so very calming. I do prefer my partner be a little more mature.
I'm 48 and interested in a long term ANR, not sex, but I would love to be able to routinely suckle, breast size does not matter to me .gg22brad@att.net
Bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#81 May 26, 2013
okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
Would love to suckle from you, are you still producing ? Am in NW OKC .
Bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#82 May 26, 2013
Need you milk, I would love to suckle from you .
medico

Chandigarh, India

#83 May 28, 2013
JennaW wrote:
hi how are you
Bradsode

Oklahoma City, OK

#84 May 28, 2013
Bradsode wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to suckle from you, are you still producing ? Am in NW OKC .
contact if you like to be suckled

Gurnee, IL

#85 Jun 15, 2013
Jules wrote:
I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
<quoted text>
Hello, I live in Lincolnshire and I have helped induce lactation with my partner before. I am looking for a dedicated, committed partner now if you are interested please email me at yamcbz@yahoo.com
kenny o

Broken Arrow, OK

#86 Jun 19, 2013
okc wrote:
im in the okc area lets talk
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#87 Jul 1, 2013
In the little rock area, 18, married, but he is not interested in satisfying my needs. Have induced before, but he let dry up, still produce drops... Need someone to help induce or even maintain also? Would probably be willing to return the favor. Must be discreet. Women only, preferably 18-28... Email me at babygirl.24@yahoo.com
California

United States

#88 Jul 5, 2013
I'm in the Sacramento area. I want someone to help me induce. Anyone?
Milkman

Lake Zurich, IL

#89 Jul 7, 2013
Liza wrote:
I want a man or woman to suckle my 44E tits, huge hangers, big dark brown areolas. lizahollins@yahoo.com
Hi there Liza. If you are real yes, would love to say hello and jump into that.
Milkman

Lake Zurich, IL

#90 Jul 7, 2013
Jules wrote:
I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
<quoted text>
Jules, a committed ANR would be wonderful. Just a fantastic warm and soft experience. I have always had this desire for adult nursing. I am indeed very interested, honest and sincere, close by and willing to be available impromptu.
Ru a wet nurse

Eau Claire, WI

#91 Jul 15, 2013
Liza wrote:
I want a man or woman to suckle my 44E tits, huge hangers, big dark brown areolas. lizahollins@yahoo.com
i need to suckle... Adoorable1 ay gmail. Hit me up
Woohooo

Anonymous Proxy

#92 Jul 16, 2013
I love breastfeeding.
Ru a wet nurse

Eau Claire, WI

#93 Jul 18, 2013
I live in the Rockford, Chicago, Madison,Wi and Milwaukee area. I've craved an ANR relationship. I'm 100% dedicated to it and once a man has tasted the "white gold" you have to have it. It's awesome.
Benthere6101@gmail.com
Ru a wet nurse

Eau Claire, WI

#94 Jul 18, 2013
Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Still interested? In your area
Absolutely! Email me please.
Tony Soprano

Marion, NC

#95 Jul 18, 2013
I could use a "good" nurse at my Bada Bing especially if she can dance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min woodtick57 1,124,271
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,209
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
Amy 10-19 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 4 hr wolfnasty1556 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]