Since: Jan 13

United States

#53 Jan 26, 2013
Any woman in central MN up for this. Looking to spoil you and empty your milk filled breasts!
Jules

Lincolnwood, IL

#54 Jan 27, 2013
I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
wet nursing wrote:
I would love to find out if there are others locally in Chicago on Topix that would be interested in an adult nursing relationship. I have desired this for such a long time. Ideally I would love to induce lactation!!!! I live in Chicago. If you are interested in making your needs known feel free to post here. If your interested in suckling do so as well. Thanks!

Schaumburg, IL

#55 Jan 27, 2013
Jules wrote:
I would love to have an ANR. I'm trying to get my breasts larger and I love lactating too. I love the feeling when my milk lets down, but I haven't been able to have that for a number of years. It would have to be a committed nursing relationship to get my lactation going and want it.
<quoted text>
Im in chicago and would love to help out if ur serious.
Vicky

Birmingham, UK

#56 Jan 28, 2013
I am a male and would love to have wet nursing as a long lasting relationship- I like sucking breasts.
Ladies interested please contact me at:
drvcshasma@tiscali.co.uk
Tom

Birmingham, UK

#57 Feb 2, 2013
I live in United Kingdom and look forward to latching on to a lady for a lasting wet or dry nursing relationship. Write to me at:

vic22236@yahoo.co.uk
JennaW

Oklahoma City, OK

#58 Feb 5, 2013
I'm a 46 yr old Female in the OKC area. I'm looking for a long term ANR partner. If I can find a partner he/she can help me induce. I am straight but I know that some women like to suckle also. It's so very calming. I do prefer my partner be a little more mature.
Robert

Oklahoma City, OK

#59 Feb 12, 2013
okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
I am in OKC and I am interested to nurse, if you do, please contact me at jrob6534@yahoo.com
Robert

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Feb 12, 2013
JennaW wrote:
I'm a 46 yr old Female in the OKC area. I'm looking for a long term ANR partner. If I can find a partner he/she can help me induce. I am straight but I know that some women like to suckle also. It's so very calming. I do prefer my partner be a little more mature.
Hey Jenna, I don't mine helping you induce since we are both in OKC.

Since: Sep 10

Houston, TX

#61 Feb 13, 2013
Howdy!
Houston,TX any one?
I'm 34, have a steady job, also builds computers part time. I've some experience with ANR, It's awesome!
Looking for a woman in or around Houston to experience this bliss with.
Pls feel free to get in touch at my yaho: tennison_4u at yaho dot com
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
vic

Birmingham, UK

#62 Feb 13, 2013
Love sucking puffy niples wet or dry of ladies age 20-24. If interested write to my e-mail address:

vic22236@yahoo.co.uk
suckler

Oak Park, IL

#63 Feb 26, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to assist you in a anr relationship.
email me annonymousone344@ymail.com

Schaumburg, IL

#64 Feb 26, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
I can help too:) massage me

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#65 Feb 28, 2013
Hello all 32 f single pa here anyone is allentown Bethlehem area or hazelton area interesting let me know. I'm in the porcess of trying to make milk I'm massaging them few times day as well as hand expression my breast are so tender and sore, I'm starting to get tingeling in my nipps and feeling of leaking in one breast but nothing is coming out I'm needing someone for dry nursing to lead to wet nursing. these new changes feel so good I can't wait to nurse someone.
LONG4ANR

Adelaide, Australia

#67 Mar 5, 2013
Nicki18229 wrote:
Hello all 32 f single pa here anyone is allentown Bethlehem area or hazelton area interesting let me know. I'm in the porcess of trying to make milk I'm massaging them few times day as well as hand expression my breast are so tender and sore, I'm starting to get tingeling in my nipps and feeling of leaking in one breast but nothing is coming out I'm needing someone for dry nursing to lead to wet nursing. these new changes feel so good I can't wait to nurse someone.
Hi Nicki,

I wish i could be there for you Nicki. It would be so wonderful to enjoy it with you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#68 Mar 5, 2013
LONG4ANR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nicki,
I wish i could be there for you Nicki. It would be so wonderful to enjoy it with you.
Yes to bad you are not closer I've not had no luck yet finding someone near me :(
Anonymous

Easton, PA

#69 Mar 8, 2013
Nicki18229 wrote:
Nicki I am near your area. I've been looking for a lady for ANR for quite sometime. I am single and have time to spend.
albertzzz

Jersey City, NJ

#71 Mar 20, 2013
Hi any females from the northwes subs of chicago, I am 28 looking for a long relationship anr. I will be dedicated and I love to do it, I am also a first timers anyone intreted let me know thanks, doesn't matter the age
Awesome

Milwaukee, WI

#72 Apr 25, 2013
benthere6101 wrote:
I live in the Rockford, Chicago, Madison,Wi and Milwaukee area. I've craved an ANR relationship. I'm 100% dedicated to it and once a man has tasted the "white gold" you have to have it. It's awesome.
Benthere6101@gmail.com
Still interested? In your area
unforgetableric

Toledo, OH

#73 May 7, 2013
Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Why yes we do! It's more about the nurturing act than the size. The nuzzling, the fingers through the hair as we suckle from the sweetest smelling part of a woman's body
bradsode Am in OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 May 26, 2013
FirstandtenW wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in okc area but can definitely travel around. I am 22 yrs, 6'2...let me know what u think
Am in OKC and am looking o start nursing, no sex just straight suckling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Maude 181,861
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,154,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance