Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Im definatly qualified to speak as a milk loving man. Only speaking for myself size doesnt matter to me at all, I dont even mind if they have milk because they will if you let me at them, I just love breasts. Everything about them Big or small. Theye're magical. Thats why im not ready to wean, just typing the word terrifies me.
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

JJ mommy wrote:
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help
DEAL! Write to me k? Please?? Mail4mjl@gmail.com. We think alike. Hurry though ok cause Im starving....Michael
madamemaria

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

I'm looking to nurse a man in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I have always dreamed of an ANR with the right guy. I am not looking for a quick hook up, I need someone for the longterm in order to induce lactation because I'm dry now. email me at hanakhaleel99@gmail.com
NW burbs guy

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?
Yes, small breasts are attractive and very enticing.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

So, how come nobody has reported back on these meetings?
jameszr1atgmail

Wisconsin Dells, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

FirstandtenW wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in okc area but can definitely travel around. I am 22 yrs, 6'2...let me know what u think
I'm near Beloit. I want a LTR with ANR Let's meet, I'm a great guy.
Michael We're only an hour away.
jameszr1atgmail

Wisconsin Dells, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Petitecurious wrote:
I"d love an ANR relationship with you. In my mid 50's and a very SERIOUS LTR type guy. I am committed to finding a woman who loves her breasts sucked on a regular basis. If your able to move in, that's even better. I MUST HAVE the "White Gold" ...I'm very serious about making this relationship work! Michael
Jimmy

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

JJ mommy wrote:
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help
I live in Chicago and would be very interested in a ANR
Jimmy

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

madamemaria wrote:
I'm looking to nurse a man in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I have always dreamed of an ANR with the right guy. I am not looking for a quick hook up, I need someone for the longterm in order to induce lactation because I'm dry now. email me at hanakhaleel99@gmail.com
have you been able to find this person yet?
very nice guy

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Petitecurious wrote:
Yes of course "Petitecurious" your breasts would wonderful actually.
Not always the size that matters, it's the person, the happy smile and the warm sweet personality that matter most.
I would love to help, I really would and will.
Jim
Danny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Looking for a women who loves, lactation and adult nursing, I am in South East WI not far from
Chicago. Please email me ladies.

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Anyone still look for anr?
Maxime

Marly-la-ville, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hi,

I am a French journalist. I am very interested in the new sexual phenomenons that conjures up round the world. I have read a lot of uplifting informations on several websites related to the Adult Nursing Relation.
This is the reason why I ask you to know if it was feasible to get in touch with you for a little interview of 5 or 6 questions. Obviously, this is possible to make it anonymous.
If you disagree, I'd like to know if you would be okay with making me get in touch with other people that are close to this kind of relationships.

We could communicate by mail (maxime.vice@gmail.com) or right here, in the "comments" if you are okay.

Thank you very much for reading my comment.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Sure, just post your questions here!
Maxime wrote:
Hi,
I am a French journalist. I am very interested in the new sexual phenomenons that conjures up round the world. I have read a lot of uplifting informations on several websites related to the Adult Nursing Relation.
This is the reason why I ask you to know if it was feasible to get in touch with you for a little interview of 5 or 6 questions. Obviously, this is possible to make it anonymous.
If you disagree, I'd like to know if you would be okay with making me get in touch with other people that are close to this kind of relationships.
We could communicate by mail (maxime.vice@gmail.com) or right here, in the "comments" if you are okay.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Maxime wrote:
Hi,

By uplifting, do you mean guys get erections when they nurse?

:D
Moe

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I would love to suckle for a long time and be part of anr relationship. Reply back please. 21 yr old here
MilkLover4U

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Petitecurious wrote:
Yes, I can only speak for myself but suckling a woman has nothing to do with breast size for me. I do find it more erotic because with smaller breasts it is more noticeable when the milk starts to come in heavier and her breasts start to swell and grow. It's not uncommon to go up several cup sizes depending on the feeding frequency. Do you have small nipples? My email is derrick696 at ymail if you would like to talk more
doo doo breath

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This whole thread isn't totally creepy. No, not at all.
okc_guy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
I'm in okc and I'm interested :) I might be much younger, but email me and we can talk.
drumaboy 321 at yahoo dot com

no spaces between anything

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE