Posted in the Chicago Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Would love to exp nursing”

Since: May 11

Chicago

#1 May 23, 2011
I would love to find out if there are others locally in Chicago on Topix that would be interested in an adult nursing relationship. I have desired this for such a long time. Ideally I would love to induce lactation!!!! I live in Chicago. If you are interested in making your needs known feel free to post here. If your interested in suckling do so as well. Thanks!
Rideourfloat

Crown Point, IN

#2 Jul 15, 2011
My wife and I have talked about this. Have had any luck in your search? We are in Chicago and can be reached YIM at this same screen name. Hope to hear from you.

Ride
Tom F

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2011
I would love to be a part of an adult nursing relationship. My E mail is MeTom601@Yahoo.com. Thanks.
edogxxx

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 28, 2011
I would love to be in an adult nursing relationship too. I've been told I have some nice boobs. If you are interested email me at:

edogxxxloveulongtime@gmail.com
benthere6101

Portage, WI

#5 Aug 8, 2011
I live in the Rockford, Chicago, Madison,Wi and Milwaukee area. I've craved an ANR relationship. I'm 100% dedicated to it and once a man has tasted the "white gold" you have to have it. It's awesome.
Benthere6101@gmail.com
junkie

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2011
let me tell you ... i just love breast feeding and get sucked all the tim ... i even do it in restaurants while my girlfriend is eating. i latch on to her while she eats and ffor dessert i get some more of her vanilla , sweet, yummy , mouthwatering breast.when im thirsty she always comes running with out a doubt in the world and lets me gget it in. and i usually suck maybe 2 hrs minimum. its very unusual the times i feed her maybe 2 a year? i get it whenever because she pumps every hour (i drink every thirty minutes) i drink at work , when shes on the toilet, at restuarant, i even got fustrated cause she wouldnt feed me in public... so i pipped of her shirt and grabbed her breast and suckled for 3 hrs( i got on top of hr screamed then started sucking really hard so she would moan loudly). she is sweet and loving and im married but not to her im a woman shes my breasts and i never let her gf touch her boobs
........ i watch them have sex to make sure she doesnt try it & after thhey finish i suck her dry
sometimes shes mad because i suck to much
i bring herr everywhere to make sure i dont share..
i suck when im with to many people whe im tired and when i just feel like gropping her titties
im even sucking right now and screaming... she just spilled all over my keyboard..:(
rec0101

Springfield, MO

#7 Sep 13, 2011
Any women in the Chesterton, IN area interested in an ANR relationship. I am a male 43 years old and just learning about ANR.
okc

Edmond, OK

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
FirstandtenW

Madison, WI

#9 Oct 5, 2011
okc wrote:
Anyone in okc area, 46 year old female would love to find a man who wants to nurse...would love a ltr...
Not in okc area but can definitely travel around. I am 22 yrs, 6'2...let me know what u think

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#10 Oct 5, 2011
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haaaaa
GASP!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks dude!
edogxxx wrote:
I would love to be in an adult nursing relationship too. I've been told I have some nice boobs. If you are interested email me at:
edogxxxloveulongtime@gmail.com

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2011
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>HAhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaaaaa
GASP!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks dude!
Yeah, that was me., lol.

Neda, stay with me!

#12 Oct 5, 2011
Yeah, but the words were all mutts....
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was me., lol.
hardontulsa

Raleigh, NC

#13 Oct 11, 2011
okc wrote:
I love breast milk, but I am in Tulsa, not OKC... I bet your milk is SWEET
Jonny Cook

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 18, 2011
I'd LOVE to suck some breast milk in the Chicago area. I don't even care what kind of body you have. I just want some milk sooooo bad. Email me, please mommies :) crapple93@aol.com
Liza

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 19, 2011
I want a man or woman to suckle my 44E tits, huge hangers, big dark brown areolas. lizahollins@yahoo.com
Stootza

Arpin, WI

#22 Jan 14, 2012
Hey. Just thought Id toss this out. Would love to find a woman willing to start an ANR in the central wisconsin area. Im a 22 yr old man, decent looking, will photo trade first. Any takers, hit me up at stootza@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon
Petitecurious

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 17, 2012
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?

Neda, stay with me!

#25 Jan 17, 2012
You should post a picture of them, its the best way to get an honest answer.
Petitecurious wrote:
I'm female, in my 20's petite. I have small (B cup) breasts, but have been interested in inducing for ages. Do milk-loving men find even small breasts attractive?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 17, 2012
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>You should post a picture of them, its the best way to get an honest answer.
LMAO @ "milk loving men."
JJ mommy

United States

#28 Jan 31, 2012
I'm in the iowa city area and would live to find a ANR relationship. I luv my milk being sucked. I luv my nipples being suckled and nibbled all while I'm getting wet. I luv the harder they're sucked the louder i moan. Great deal....u get my warm breast milk straight from my nipple n i get to get wet n cum..... Please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Portlandia 1,156,129
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 25 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST