First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#22 Feb 24, 2014
2: I saw a kid use a beautiful dress to wipe his nose because his damaged mom wasn't watching him. He got quite the evil glare from me and I will never look at clothes bought from the store the same.

Bought-> tags off-> washer.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#23 Feb 24, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
2: I saw a kid use a beautiful dress to wipe his nose because his damaged mom wasn't watching him. He got quite the evil glare from me and I will never look at clothes bought from the store the same.
Bought-> tags off-> washer.
Yeah, I know you're supposed to wash clothes you buy before wearing them. I always mean to, just never get around to it. Eh, ain't dead yet.Think I'll just keep on as usual.
Cass

Claremont, CA

#24 Feb 25, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean? My wife and I still go at it like we did when we first met (not in front of kids, but we didn't do that when we were teens). We know each other better and have more experience, but I can't say fundamentally sex is all that different.
We were talking about it this weekend. She had dated a guy before me for awhile and he pawed her and got aggressive one day at his house. They had been dating for a few months and he was trying to get to second base, but was forcing the issue. She ran out of his house. Date one, we just talked and I gave her a peck good bye. By the end of date two she jumped on me .. I had her shirt of and was dry effing her until she came. I thought she was so shy too.
Oh, going at it like horny teenagers is great. But horny teenagers don't necessarily need a lot of lead-in (and I don't mean in time, I mean in creativity or knowledge). Middle-aged folks sometimes do. Apparently, his approach doesn't turn her on, and he is not picking up on that, and she is not speaking up. She needs to learn how to tell him what turns her on. Maybe that also means that she needs to learn what exactly does turn her on. He needs to learn to turn her on in ways other than grabbing her boob and talking dirty. It may have worked before, but it doesn't work now.

In other words, I am saying what you are saying - couples need to learn to know each other better and "work" with each other's turn-ons.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#25 Feb 25, 2014
Cass wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, going at it like horny teenagers is great. But horny teenagers don't necessarily need a lot of lead-in (and I don't mean in time, I mean in creativity or knowledge). Middle-aged folks sometimes do. Apparently, his approach doesn't turn her on, and he is not picking up on that, and she is not speaking up. She needs to learn how to tell him what turns her on. Maybe that also means that she needs to learn what exactly does turn her on. He needs to learn to turn her on in ways other than grabbing her boob and talking dirty. It may have worked before, but it doesn't work now.
In other words, I am saying what you are saying - couples need to learn to know each other better and "work" with each other's turn-ons.
Oh, okay. IT sounds like she is speaking up but he doesnít care. But, I see what you are saying Ö I can see how some teen boys might think thatís how you get some. I'm not sure that is the norm, tho, even for teens.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#26 Feb 25, 2014
Let's not forget that this woman does not want to be intimate, so even gentle caresses can seem as groping to her, and mildly whispered erotica can sound like gutter talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,156,659
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min loose cannon 182,317
Dear Abby 12-28 16 min RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr L Morales 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:34PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense