BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 3144 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 10, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Federal Way, WA

#35 May 21, 2009
spqr wrote:
sjcrp.org/?p=588
wnd.com/index.php...
Thank you, Obama has clearly posted a fraudulent document and should take responsibility for his actions.
Neocons are Cowards

United States

#37 May 22, 2009
I Voted for Obama wrote:
And would like to see these challenges go before the U.S. Supreme Court. Either put up or shut up. If there is proof that Obama is a U.S Citizen, good, and everybody can shut the hell up. If there is proof that Obama is not a U.S Citizen, then the biggest fraud in the history of the U.S. has taken place. Let's find out.
We already know he is a citizen. At least the sane people do!

Lets see, Why have YOU not seen documentation of his citizenship...Oh thats right...because you are nobody!

The people that matter, the state dept, justice dept, etc...they have verified it. However they dont normally share investigations with internet nutcakes

Since: Mar 09

El Paso, TX

#38 May 22, 2009
Neocons are Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>We already know he is a citizen. At least the sane people do!
Lets see, Why have YOU not seen documentation of his citizenship...Oh thats right...because you are nobody!
The people that matter, the state dept, justice dept, etc...they have verified it. However they dont normally share investigations with internet nutcakes
The government is ran by democrats and people he put in there. You think they want to put him out? Plus we have still no birth certificate anywhere, and that should actually be public information just like everybody else.
Huh

Buffalo, NY

#39 May 22, 2009
Simon Magus wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is ran by democrats and people he put in there. You think they want to put him out? Plus we have still no birth certificate anywhere, and that should actually be public information just like everybody else.
How do you know? Its a simple question!

You are making a goofy accusation that Obama has not proven his citizenship to the state Department...BACK IT UP

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

Did the state department consult with you?

ahahahahahahahah
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#40 May 22, 2009
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know? Its a simple question!
You are making a goofy accusation that Obama has not proven his citizenship to the state Department...BACK IT UP
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?
Did the state department consult with you?
ahahahahahahahah
If the President has a true document, he should produce it. The longer he ignores the question, the more skepticism will spread.
Neocons are Cowards

Buffalo, NY

#41 May 23, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If the President has a true document, he should produce it. The longer he ignores the question, the more skepticism will spread.
HOW would YOU know if he has produced the correct documentation or not?

At last check, presidential candidates were not required to send their qalifying information to internet ntbags.

Are youu claiming the CIA called you and discussed the matter?

HAHAHAHHA
Neocons are Cowards

Buffalo, NY

#42 May 23, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If the President has a true document, he should produce it. The longer he ignores the question, the more skepticism will spread.
Yo ae clearly just too cowardly to answer the question that matters:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS OBAMA HAS PRODUCED? DID THE STATE DEPRTAMENT CALL YOU?

If you cannot anser that, just stop posting!
Where Wings Take Dream

Atlanta, GA

#43 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>Yo ae clearly just too cowardly to answer the question that matters:
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS OBAMA HAS PRODUCED? DID THE STATE DEPRTAMENT CALL YOU?
You do know you are arguing with a sociopath with no regard for guilt or emotion? Frank is a troll.
Neocons are Cowards

Buffalo, NY

#44 May 23, 2009
Where Wings Take Dream wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you are arguing with a sociopath with no regard for guilt or emotion? Frank is a troll.
I know, but its still fun to ask nutpies question they cant answer
Where Wings Take Dream

Atlanta, GA

#45 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>I know, but its still fun to ask nutpies question they cant answer
These are seriously sick people. The day that "Frank" or his friends make the news with a deadly plot will prove that Topix is a breeding ground for domestic terrorists. The corporation behind Topix is bleeding money. They are hit whoring in a desperate attempt for revenue.
Really

Englewood, CO

#46 May 23, 2009
How do you know that? I guess the State Department and the Justice Department must have called you. If I was POTUS and there was a simmering controversy that could easily be cleared up by releasing my birth certificate, I'd release it. What's the big deal?
e in ill

AOL

#47 May 23, 2009
You are all such idiots. Those of you who think that our President is not a citizen. Get over it! He is as American as the rest of us. Do you honestly believe that he would have been able to run for the Senate and then the Presidency with no proof of citizenship? You can't even get away with that at the DMV! Get a life!
e in ill

AOL

#48 May 23, 2009
I agree with you. People ... get over it!
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#49 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>HOW would YOU know if he has produced the correct documentation or not?
At last check, presidential candidates were not required to send their qalifying information to internet ntbags.
Are youu claiming the CIA called you and discussed the matter?
HAHAHAHHA
He didn't provide his documents to the CIA.
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#50 May 23, 2009
e in ill wrote:
You are all such idiots. Those of you who think that our President is not a citizen. Get over it! He is as American as the rest of us. Do you honestly believe that he would have been able to run for the Senate and then the Presidency with no proof of citizenship? You can't even get away with that at the DMV! Get a life!
He did not provide documents to qualify his status as Natural Born Citizen. People calling other people names does not satisfy that requirement.
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#51 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>Yo ae clearly just too cowardly to answer the question that matters:
If he had produced a true document, we would have heard about it. He would have had to apologize for posting the fraudulent document. He is not going to provide any true documents,because they would prove he does not qualify as a Natural Born Citizen.

Since: Sep 07

Toledo, OH

#52 May 23, 2009
e in ill wrote:
When they say, "yes he's a citizen" you are going to still have nuts saying he controlled the court's decision. We are dealing with people who have severe mental deficits. It's a losing battle.
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#54 May 24, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
When they say, "yes he's a citizen" you are going to still have nuts saying he controlled the court's decision. We are dealing with people who have severe mental deficits. It's a losing battle.
If he produced the documents that prove him to be a fraud, his loyal minions would still love him and idolize him.
Frank

Federal Way, WA

#56 May 24, 2009
RUSH IS FAT wrote:
<quoted text>And if held the documents in front of your ugly face and proved to you what everyone else knows, you'd still HATE him because he's BLACK. Don't lie, Frank.
Why do you make ridicules accusations? I am not blind,I would read any documents that Barack Obama was willing to provide to the public.

Since: Sep 07

Toledo, OH

#57 May 24, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you make ridicules accusations? I am not blind,I would read any documents that Barack Obama was willing to provide to the public.
Does President Obama have to provide it to the court or for your personal viewing? I've never seen Presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford's documents, have you.(note the sarcasm)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Incognito4Ever 1,704,885
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr GALAXY FART 64,458
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr U_Nil_Name 243,316
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Alain Vain 11,958
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 5 hr Rose of Tralee 9
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 7 hr Rose of Tralee 12
Trump is A 7 hr Rose of Tralee 464

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages