Sisters held in Cabrini-Green stabbin...

Sisters held in Cabrini-Green stabbing death

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 18, 2008, titled Sisters held in Cabrini-Green stabbing death. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Blue Island woman and her sister have been charged with murder in the stabbing death of a boyfriend of one of the women during a party at a Cabrini-Green building earlier this week, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Chicago Taxpayers

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Yawn.
clyde

Brunswick, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2008
See? Gun laws work. Next, knife laws.
Jennifer

Homer Glen, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2008
There goes her public housing. Soon she will be living a better life in prison.
Frank

Springfield, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2008
I was going to call them animals, but animals have more compassion then these two losers.

Jessie Jackson should protest Calphalon to rid the world of these dangerous products. Please don't stab, I wants to grow up.
Sounds like a retaliation

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 18, 2008
Maybe the BF got over on one of their daughters or granddaughters.

Since: Oct 07

Palos Hills, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2008
My question is why? It's a 56 year old man and the two of them are beating him down so...why did they go for the knife? What the kill him for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Thanks But No Thanks 1,264,601
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 194,710
News Grasping abortion debate (Aug '09) 44 min bbc 11
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Adolph Dawetter 52,071
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 100,306
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 5 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages