|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
But he has his rights to do so. We use the emotionally-charged word JUDGE, but I call it preferences.
I would never date a smoker or drug user and if I found that out, it's over. He has the same right to not want to date the school slut.
And the girl has issues, and it's amazing how she feels worthy with someone who is not getting in her pants. She needs some self-esteem.
Gah--high school.
I'm not arguing whether he/she has a right to or not to anything. You can't help what you feel. I was only interpreting what amby was saying. Personally, high school stuff...don't care. Yanno? I have enough adult drama IRL (these people need to get their own house...SOON) to be worrying about the teenaged drama online.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's man bashing.
I don't think it is. And I wasn't arguing pro/con anything. Just interpreting what I read. Since there seemed to be some confusion over what Abby was saying. <shrug>

“What's it to ya?”

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Thats how YOU read it, besides why are any assumptions being made about the boy at all? Nobody know what his reaction will be, for all we know he could be relieved that she has slept around, so he wont have to worry about it later.
You just dont see it 'cause your a girl.
<quoted text>
Well, yeah, that's how I interpreted what she said. I have no idea why anyone is making any assumptions about the boy. I really don't care. I wasn't even going to reply, but there seemed to be some confusion over what Abby meant exactly, so I just threw my reading of it into the hat. <shrug>

“What's it to ya?”

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

FWIW *I* didn't say it. Abby did.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

You know I'm just stirring the pot honey!
Mimi Seattle wrote:
FWIW *I* didn't say it. Abby did.
Herpes

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Clearly the girl has a pothole for a pussay, badaboutit as its called, he's the victim here.
Kuuipo

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
"Made some mistakes." Yeah, oops, I slipped and landed in your poosay.
She's the dam townwh0re! Who WOULD "deserve" her?! It's *that* type of wording that bashes the man and glorifies the woman.
Oh, please, she's in high school! Teenagers do a lot of stupid things. They take all kinds of drugs, have sex, drag race, text while driving, etc., etc. No, she did not use very good judgement. But I don't think we need to call her the townwh0re. You call Abby out for man bashing, but it's OK for you to woman bash. Pot, meet kettle.
not a ghost

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wayne and Tamara gave the giel a good answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,071,570
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 173,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 1 hr Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info