Kilted girls tilting heads at new Ridge restaurant

Nov 12, 2009 Full story: Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park Reporter 25

A successful restaurant is measured on the volume of product sold, so perhaps there is no better sign for the newest joint in Chicago Ridge than having to order a second pizza oven and more of the company's signature beer - all before the official grand opening.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
U FOOL

AOL

#21 Nov 24, 2009
dedicated employee wrote:
No one knows the whole story about the waitress but a good majority of American management(not all) treats their employees with little respect by doing as little as possible for them while maintaining a tolerable turnover rate that will not effect their profit margin. This is the norm and is what we are all accustomed to and consider acceptable. I can not tell you how many times I have heard sociopathic behavior referenced with management at my level and higher. In many other countries the treatment of our workers is considered aprehensible (and I am not just talking about salary). Anyone that reads this and responds with an attack or that we should be grateful that we have a job or to try working in China is evidence that that the brainwashing, propaganda, and moral manipulation is a success because I am not complaining I am only making a observation, I hold a good position and like the company I work for and have a good employer but I also spent many years working for employers like the ones I described. This is the management that, at the employees expense, intiated wage freezes, layoffs, benefit reductions, etc... to prevent or minimze the effect of the economy on their own lifestyles(continue to fly first when not upgraded, continue fractional jet flights instead of commercial flights, maintain several luxury cars, and properties,and the list goes on)instead of making sacrifices for the employees that were a huge part of their success.
I apologize for the long winded reponse,but something I read in the response irked me since no one knew the real cause and someone even defended the elimination of benefits and/or perks that cost the employer and could be recouped by making some sacrifices to their own lifestyles too that would not be significant considering their salary ranges and would express respect,appreciation, and concern to their employees.
Sincerely,
anybody
U DONT LIKE IT? QUIT ,...FOOL
U FOOL

AOL

#22 Nov 24, 2009
forget that place ..... go to ' grande jakes ' in buffalo grove --good eats cheap price
Dusty

Chicago, IL

#23 Nov 24, 2009
She should go to McDonalds, they are hiring. You get a Big Mac & Fry on your break... Then she can live large !
Service With A Frown wrote:
Tell em to kiss the ol Blarney Stone babe!
They probably did this gal a favor by letting her go. She should now get a better job.
U FOOL

AOL

#24 Nov 25, 2009
i am always amazed by the dimwitted ,.... wake up people ,...you dont HAVE to work there ,.... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ,...GET OUT OF THE WAY ,.......& let sGood news! You don't have to worry about your financial situation or the unstable economy any more.

We've found a position for you, that's available in your area, that you can do from the comfort of your own home and luckily it works in any economy!
See the job opportunity for you

If you've been worried about your financial situation, or how you'll pay your bills or provide for your family no matter what the economy is doing, then you should jump on this opportunity as fast as you can.

You see, there are a few special industries that keep going, no matter what, and this is one of them. See the link below:

Here's how you can succeed

Here are 5 reasons why you should try this:

1. You don't need any special skills or education.
2. It doesn't matter how old you are or if you want to stay home with the kids.
3. You can make $75 an hour easily.
4. You can make more than that if you want!
5. You pick your hours, how much you work, and where you work. You're in charge.

If this sounds good to you, then you should check it out now because positions are limited and they're going to fill up fast.

To your success!

See: http://fxdime.com/sorap...

Thanks for your time!

Questions or comments or unsub requests about this offer may be directed to:
HJP, 3867 W. Market Street Suite 256, Akron, OH 44333

This is an advertising message sent by KeyBonus. phmical@aol.com may reject future mail: http://fxdime.com/sorap... Or you can contact Customer Service, 3840 Far West Boulevard Suite 201, Austin TX, 78731. Thank you!

<16;0MzQbo4k94YkUoYQ;457816 70> ome one who is WILLING to work ...have your job,----- JUST go on welfare and let the govt support you
tgr

Chicago Ridge, IL

#25 Apr 6, 2013
stop complaining wrote:
Typical. She works and parties and thats about it. She awakes 1 hour before work , runs in, hungover, and guess what.. now she's starving. I am sure they give required break times. And also, according to Health & Sans, persons are not supposed to eat while they are preparing or serving food. Also, associates should not complain ( or whine) to customers. Her whining about how hungy she is,--oh poor little thin me-- is just getting a bigger Tip out of you , now isn't it? Give her good advise, tell her to go back to school.
Dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,126,740
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 9 min Sublime1 10
Abby 10-23-14 20 min Toj 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min jacques Ottawa 179,394
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]