Jade Dragon sued again over misspelling

Full story: Chicago Tribune

A Chicago man with a misspelled "tomorrow" tattoo on his forearm filed a negligence suit Friday in Cook County Circuit Court against Jade Dragon Tattoo and Body Piercing, 5331 W. Belmont Ave.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of180
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ron Mexico

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

HaHaHa
Now hear this

Bourbonnais, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

what a bunch of sukcers
Ward40Scott

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Oh, Good Lord. Just wear the error with pride. I can't understand the desire to mark oneself permanently, but I would think a misspelling would be something unique, something valuable.
aah

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

I have never had any problems with Jade for the 6 tattoos that I got from them. They first ask you to spell what you want and then they make up a stencil to make sure it is in the right place. Once the stencil is in the proper place and spelling again is verified you sign a sheet stating that it is spelled the right way and in the location. If you go through all that and still don't catch that it's spelled wrong, you should get the word loser on your forhead.
I just can't sympathize for people that are that dee dee dee that can't spell right and the sue people because they are the goobers.
lol

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

to the person named ahh...

If you go through all that and still don't catch that it's spelled wrong, you should get the word loser on your forhead.

can i see a picture of the word on your forEhead?
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

It took him two years to figure out it was misspelled or two years to find a lawyer? He should not get a penny. No sympathy either.
Becky

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

He probably spelled it wrong and was too drunk/stoned/high to care then. Somebody probably gave him this bright idea... I agree, no money.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Wow wrote:
It took him two years to figure out it was misspelled or two years to find a lawyer? He should not get a penny. No sympathy either.
It takes time to build and bring a case to court you maroon. Yes maroon.
hot choc

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

that's a funny story, the artist and the customer are both stupid.
Tater Salad

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

LOL, this guy will carry the mark of his stupidity for a long time.
martha

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Mike
Funny!
Joe Average

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Taxpayers money pays for the judge, courtroom and staff. It is a silly lawsuit by a silly person. I would have inspected the work as soon as it was finished. To Mike, this is not a personal injury lawsuit, and even that is usually filed in a few months. Filed, not scheduled for trial.
Sankar

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

so who pays for the judge who is listening to this crap of a lawsuit?is it taxpayer money as always
Jackie

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

If you're too dumb to know that it's misspelled when they a) show you the design, and b) put the outline on you, you deserve it. You have multiple chances to say, "hey, that's wrong."
Joey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Wot wrote:
wot do u xpect from ill liter8 gangsterz. Hell he needz 24's on his ride how else kan he getz it.
and how do u know he was a "gangster"? just cause he got a rest in peace tattoo?? Your such a loser.
PdY

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

I hope they can still squeeze an "s" in there, because the quote he was going for was "Tomorrow's never promised today".

Maybe some more clouds would help...
Wiccanocte

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

As a carrier of several great tats, some of them gotten at the Dragon, Before a needle ever touches your skin, the artist places the tat from the stencil, to ensure the correct placement. If this mental pygmie couldn't see that the word was misspelled, then perhaps he's not intelligent enough to have a tattoo!!
Wiccanocte

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Hey PdY, I think he's got enough clouds, too bad they're on his brain!! LOL
joe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

i always thought it was funny that jade advertises that they're open late. why would you go get ink late at night? go during the day while everyone is alert and ready to do their work.
Wiccanocte

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Wot wrote:
wot do u xpect from ill liter8 gangsterz. Hell he needz 24's on his ride how else kan he getz it.
Sweetie, put your head on your desk and take a nap would you please, the adults are talking!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of180
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,120
Amy 4-19 10 min PEllen 10
Abby 4-19 11 min PEllen 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Tinka 1,034,179
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Frick-N-Frack 47,064
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 22 min Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE