Obama faces Ballot Challenges in ALL ...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#42 Jul 11, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, I've been involved with the legal system for more than 35 years, and I've never heard of anyone being "under arrest, in writing.", then it dawned on me that that would be impossible.
A person can only be 'under arrest' WHEN they're physically taken into custody, until then they're WANTED and have a legitimate warrant for their arrest.
So tell me, what official law enforcement agency put out the warrant for PRESIDENT Obama?
*crickets*
I formally documented that Obama has been placed under arrest by informing arack Obama,Joseph Biden and the Press. Obama stands accused of treason and elction fraud. I am a memberr of the American Grand Jury and having been duly sworn and having found evidence of Obama having engaged in criminal activity,notified Obama that he is under arrest under authorty of the Fifth Amendment "Presentment" clause and Citizens Arrest statutes.
reality

Humble, TX

#43 Jul 15, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> I formally documented that Obama has been placed under arrest by informing arack Obama,Joseph Biden and the Press. Obama stands accused of treason and elction fraud. I am a memberr of the American Grand Jury and having been duly sworn and having found evidence of Obama having engaged in criminal activity,notified Obama that he is under arrest under authorty of the Fifth Amendment "Presentment" clause and Citizens Arrest statutes.
Duly sworn by who? What's the name of the JUDGE that convened and swore in your 'grand jury'? In which district is he/she a presiding judge?
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#44 Jul 15, 2012
Sorry, I thought this thread said bo faces bullet challenges in ALL 50 states. Wishful thinking!

“Because I said so!”

Since: Sep 08

North Texas

#45 Jul 18, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> I formally documented that Obama has been placed under arrest by informing arack Obama,Joseph Biden and the Press. Obama stands accused of treason and elction fraud. I am a memberr of the American Grand Jury and having been duly sworn and having found evidence of Obama having engaged in criminal activity,notified Obama that he is under arrest under authorty of the Fifth Amendment "Presentment" clause and Citizens Arrest statutes.
Robert Laity wrote:
...arrested on paper
Robert Laity wrote:
...arrested in writing
And once again Bobbie proves he's a nutcase.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Swift Water,NY

#46 Jul 23, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Duly sworn by who? What's the name of the JUDGE that convened and swore in your 'grand jury'? In which district is he/she a presiding judge?
This is where tou are wrong. NO Judge need swear in a Citizens Grand Jury. They are NOT presided over by a Judge. They are convebed by "We the People". The purpose of a Citizens Grand Jury is to gather together and examine evidence of crime by Public officials SUCH AS JUDGES,elected officials,et al. It is a way to remove Public Officials from office. Prior to 1946 auch hearings were ubiquitous,many coorupt officials were removed. It is a protection that our Founding Fathers provided for in the Fifth Amendment. In THIS country "We the People" are the rulers and NOT those we elect to run our government. They are the Stewards. "We the People" are the Employer. In 1846 when the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedures was enacted,very ERRANT rulemakers claiming that the Citizens Grand Jury findings,known as a "Presenrment" (Judicial Grand Jury findings are called an "Indictment")were "Obsolete". The "Presentment" was NOT "Obsolete" amd they CANNOT BE CHANGED or REPEALED in the absence of a Constitytional Amendment. For ALL intents and purposes the Fifth Amendment still exists.
See MirWanda v. Arizona"
on which the court ruled that Rights secured by the Constitution cannot be repealed by legislation or RULEMAKING.

Swift Water,NY

#47 Jul 23, 2012
Correction: FCrimP were enacted in 1946.

Swift Water,NY

#48 Jul 23, 2012
FRCrimP icudes uncontitutionlrules to protect errat Jdges/officals from prosecution.

Swift Water,NY

#49 Jul 23, 2012
Before the spelling police get all bothered, I am having vision problems.
reality

Humble, TX

#50 Aug 7, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> This is where tou are wrong. NO Judge need swear in a Citizens Grand Jury. They are NOT presided over by a Judge. They are convebed by "We the People". The purpose of a Citizens Grand Jury is to gather together and examine evidence of crime by Public officials SUCH AS JUDGES,elected officials,et al. It is a way to remove Public Officials from office. Prior to 1946 auch hearings were ubiquitous,many coorupt officials were removed. It is a protection that our Founding Fathers provided for in the Fifth Amendment. In THIS country "We the People" are the rulers and NOT those we elect to run our government. They are the Stewards. "We the People" are the Employer. In 1846 when the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedures was enacted,very ERRANT rulemakers claiming that the Citizens Grand Jury findings,known as a "Presenrment" (Judicial Grand Jury findings are called an "Indictment")were "Obsolete". The "Presentment" was NOT "Obsolete" amd they CANNOT BE CHANGED or REPEALED in the absence of a Constitytional Amendment. For ALL intents and purposes the Fifth Amendment still exists.
See MirWanda v. Arizona"
on which the court ruled that Rights secured by the Constitution cannot be repealed by legislation or RULEMAKING.
This isn't where I'm wrong, this is where you're a complete idiot!
You weren't "duly sworn" by anybody!
The fact is, I'm going to conduct a Citizens Grand Jury on Thursday August 9, 2012 in College Station Texas; on Friday August 10, there will be a Presentment against YOU, Robert C. Laity of Tonawanda New York; you're being charged with Sedition, Seditious Speech, Treason, and Terroristic Threats against the President of the United States! On Friday, August 10 2012, you are hereby informed that you're under arrest!! DO NOT LEAVE your basement until I get there to place you in handcuffs!!

See how moronic all your bullsh!t is! You and your entire life, are at best pathetic, and at worst criminally psychotic! Why don't you do the world a favor and hang yourself?

“Because I said so!”

Since: Sep 08

North Texas

#51 Aug 13, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
It's not your vision or spelling that causes everyone to laugh at you Bobbie.

Swift Water,NY

#52 Aug 14, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't where I'm wrong, this is where you're a complete idiot!
You weren't "duly sworn" by anybody!
The fact is, I'm going to conduct a Citizens Grand Jury on Thursday August 9, 2012 in College Station Texas; on Friday August 10, there will be a Presentment against YOU, Robert C. Laity of Tonawanda New York; you're being charged with Sedition, Seditious Speech, Treason, and Terroristic Threats against the President of the United States! On Friday, August 10 2012, you are hereby informed that you're under arrest!! DO NOT LEAVE your basement until I get there to place you in handcuffs!!
See how moronic all your bullsh!t is! You and your entire life, are at best pathetic, and at worst criminally psychotic! Why don't you do the world a favor and hang yourself?
The Constitution is not "Moronic". You are perfectly within your rights to hold such a forum. Go to it! If Obama is convicted of the treason that he now stands accused of,it won't be me hanging! See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.

Swift Water,NY

#53 Aug 14, 2012
EDallas wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing is good medicine. I will have the last Laugh.

Swift Water,NY

#54 Aug 14, 2012
EDallas wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughter is good medicine. I will have the last laugh.

Swift Water,NY

#55 Aug 14, 2012
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
Sorry, I thought this thread said bo faces bullet challenges in ALL 50 states. Wishful thinking!
FACT!

Swift Water,NY

#56 Aug 14, 2012
EDallas wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And once again Bobbie proves he's a nutcase.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It is called a "Symbolic" Citizen's Arrest as opposed to actual physical seozure of a person. Contrary to what our malfeasant legislators and Jurists are doing,letting Obama break the laws of this nation with impunity,I am at least trying to bring Obama to Justice.
reality

Humble, TX

#57 Sep 14, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> The Constitution is not "Moronic". You are perfectly within your rights to hold such a forum. Go to it! If Obama is convicted of the treason that he now stands accused of,it won't be me hanging! See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.
Okay, you've been charged and you have a presentment against you for treason and sedition, are you going to surrender yourself for arrest in Bryan, Texas; or do I have to come to New York and arrest you in person? You know you're guilty of sedition and treason, are you going to come quietly or do I have to put a bullet in your brain. By the way, we're going to hang you for high treason, so it will be YOU hanging!!
reality

Humble, TX

#58 Sep 21, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Quit drinking CONservative kool-aid, it's spiked with rubbing alcohol! BTW, I never said the Constitution was moronic, I said that your bullsh!t is moronic; that's the problem with you scumbag birthers, you never comprehend what's ACTUALLY said, you replace it with what you want it say!!
Good luck, and I wish you a slow and painful death.
Heck with it

United States

#59 Sep 23, 2012
Leave the Muslim Kenyan alone. Jeremiah Wright will guide him.

Swift Water,NY

#61 Sep 30, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you've been charged and you have a presentment against you for treason and sedition, are you going to surrender yourself for arrest in Bryan, Texas; or do I have to come to New York and arrest you in person? You know you're guilty of sedition and treason, are you going to come quietly or do I have to put a bullet in your brain. By the way, we're going to hang you for high treason, so it will be YOU hanging!!
You are silly!

Swift Water,NY

#62 Sep 30, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit drinking CONservative kool-aid, it's spiked with rubbing alcohol! BTW, I never said the Constitution was moronic, I said that your bullsh!t is moronic; that's the problem with you scumbag birthers, you never comprehend what's ACTUALLY said, you replace it with what you want it say!!
Good luck, and I wish you a slow and painful death.
Fact is,Obama is Constitutionally disqualified. He is NOT a Natural Born American. Obama is a Muslim Supremacist,it will be on YOUR conscience should he be given FOUR more years to enslave America under Sharia rule. You are a beligerent airheaded Obamatoid. You are probably either a Loco illegal Mexican Or an al queda operative that the traitor Obama has been allowing IN to our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,549,439
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 241,670
Spanx-they're for me. 1 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 2 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 2 hr Rooster panties 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr honeymylove 2,549
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 10,854

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages