Coroner's office responds to crash ne...

Coroner's office responds to crash near Kutztown U.

There are 66 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Coroner's office responds to crash near Kutztown U.. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The Berks County coroner's office has been called to the scene of an accident in Richmond Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amused Crack-er

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2009
"The Berks County coroner's office has been called to the scene of an accident in Richmond Township.

Berks County radio said police have responded to a crash in the area of Kutztown and Crystal Cave roads in the township, just west of Kutztown University.

No futher details were available."

That's the article. The WHOLE article. Wow...
Hmm

New Ringgold, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
WFMZ.com has the story. Well, more to the story.
Hmm

New Ringgold, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2009
W _ F _ M _ Z
Amused Crack-er

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Hmm wrote:
W _ F _ M _ Z
SSSHHH!!!!! Be careful!!!! MCall has made sure Topix would censor out "W-F-M-Z" because they don't want people to get their news from a REAL source.

“Go O's!”

Since: Dec 07

Reading, PA

#5 Feb 13, 2009
the reading eagle has more deatils

readingeagle.com

Looks like two young men are gone.
opps

Macungie, PA

#7 Feb 13, 2009
They must have drank some of that tainted water from kutztown then got sick which resulted in crashing. Family better start the lawsuits now.
Dave

Walnutport, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2009
opps wrote:
They must have drank some of that tainted water from kutztown then got sick which resulted in crashing. Family better start the lawsuits now.
Is this your idea of clever? What a dim wit you must be.
JUST BS

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Feb 13, 2009
OsFan wrote:
the reading eagle has more deatils
readingeagle.com
Looks like two young men are gone.
You mean 2 MORE young men, this makes it 7 in the last 3 to 4 months and all from reckless driving or speeding and loosing control.
They need to remember this is not Hollywood, it is not the Fast and The Furious... This is real life ..
It is very sad, as you say 2 YOUNG men!
Jerk

Macungie, PA

#10 Feb 13, 2009
opps wrote:
The passenger was my nephew. You are a rotten person. Go make smartasz comments on a thread that is not about a local tragedy if you need to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life
comment

Allentown, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2009
All you ever do is whine and criticize. I think you need to loosen up. Maybe you'll find yourself a Valentine for next year if you do.
Amused Crack-er wrote:
"The Berks County coroner's office has been called to the scene of an accident in Richmond Township.
Berks County radio said police have responded to a crash in the area of Kutztown and Crystal Cave roads in the township, just west of Kutztown University.
No futher details were available."
That's the article. The WHOLE article. Wow...
cat kid

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Feb 13, 2009
Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
The passenger was my nephew. You are a rotten person. Go make smartasz comments on a thread that is not about a local tragedy if you need to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life
my heart, prayers and condolences go out to you, your family and friends of your nephew. it truly is sad that people have to write something like that. until something like this happens to them, they dont realize the hurt and pain that news of a loved one getting killed in an auto accident, happens to them. it is a pain that i know all too well as i lost my older brother to an auto accident. your life becomes a whirlwind and you can hardly figure out which end is up. it is sad that there seems to be so many fatal accidents lately, and as i read each one, it brings me back to that day it happened to us. i wish for the sake of others that while this is an open forum and you are pretty much allowed to write freely, that some discretion would be used after a terrible tragedy has happened, if you feel that you should write something negative, ask yourself one question, what if it was one of my loved ones, and then respond appropriately. if this is too much to ask, just dont respond at all. i pray that this family could find peace knowing that god has called for another angel and he watches over the rest of us.
Peanuts

Silver Spring, MD

#14 Feb 13, 2009
Got What They Deserved wrote:
Read it again, folks...
"the car was speeding before it crashed and the two victims were not wearing seat belts"
Lovely! What's wrong with this picture? These two idiots got exactly what they deserved.
They knew their fate when they behaved like irresponsible, selfish fools. Don't believe for one minute that they did not. We ALL know that no seatbelts + speeding + crash = DEATH.
No sympathy here. I do feel very sorry, however, for the responsible, mature, unselfish rescue workers who had to respond to this terrible scene. It's such a shame that the foolish actions of two immature people ruined their day.
Good riddance!
And I guess YOU never speed, and obey ALL the traffic laws, right! You are a self-righteous moron.
opps

Macungie, PA

#15 Feb 13, 2009
For those of you who dont like my comments, OH WELL. Like the post prior to mine I will state they got what the deserved. What would you all be saying when these reckless idiots crashed and killed a family or some kids. They got what they deserved. You wanna drive like an idiot well now you can be with the rest that learned the heard way. The people I feel bad for are the emergency workers who spent time tryin to save reckless idiots instead of being able to help someone who deserved it. Your family or not they got what was coming to them. I also feel sorry for my taxes that will have to pay for that couple thousand dollar useless air ride to the hospital. These are probably the same idiots that think drinking and driving are ok. Thank god they didnt injure any innocent people.
FYI

Kutztown, PA

#16 Feb 13, 2009
opps wrote:
I also feel sorry for my taxes that will have to pay for that couple thousand dollar useless air ride to the hospital.
Your taxes don't pay one penny towards the MedEvac helicopters...It's billed to auto/medical insurance...
Pilsner

Allentown, PA

#17 Feb 13, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your taxes don't pay one penny towards the MedEvac helicopters...It's billed to auto/medical insurance...
Unless you don't have any then you the working taxpaying public sucks it up.

PS, No family member should ever read a forum discussion you will only get depressed or angry.
Responsible Driver

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2009
Peanuts wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess YOU never speed, and obey ALL the traffic laws, right! You are a self-righteous moron.
Then you guessed correct. Not just about me, but also about most of the INTELLIGENT folks on this forum.

No, I don't always follow the speed limit but I also NEVER put myself in obvious danger, by excessively speeding and choosing to be a jerk and not wear my seat belt.

These two fools make a conscious decision to behave like carefree idiots, knowing full well the probable outcome of their behavior. As the post above stated--the got what they deserved.

The world is a much safer place today without these two losers on the road. I also have not an ounce of sympathy for them.
1catlover

Denver, CO

#19 Feb 13, 2009
I agree with all of the "got what they deserved" posters. It matters not if they were your, mine or someone else's relatives. I say it usually takes way too long for stupid people to get what is coming to them. Usually they cause untold damage to others' lives before the reaper catches them. Too bad they don't meet this eventual fate the first time they get behind the wheel, or better yet, as soon as they are born. You have no right to act a fool in society, and expect to live. There is plenty of room in h3ll for all morons. Everyone is someone's relative...you get no sympathy from me for that!
My opinion

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Feb 13, 2009
opps wrote:
For those of you who dont like my comments, OH WELL. Like the post prior to mine I will state they got what the deserved. What would you all be saying when these reckless idiots crashed and killed a family or some kids. They got what they deserved. You wanna drive like an idiot well now you can be with the rest that learned the heard way. The people I feel bad for are the emergency workers who spent time tryin to save reckless idiots instead of being able to help someone who deserved it. Your family or not they got what was coming to them. I also feel sorry for my taxes that will have to pay for that couple thousand dollar useless air ride to the hospital. These are probably the same idiots that think drinking and driving are ok. Thank god they didnt injure any innocent people.
IF all of us "got" what we deserve, probably 50 per-cent of us would not be here. The majority of us gambled with our lives, particularly when we were teenagers and then in our twenties sometimes not even thinking what could happen........I guess you never did anything foolish in your younger years.......Also, any Medivac flight is not useless........I know your tax money is more important to you........ My heart goes out to the relatives and friends of the two young men.
Bryan

Palm, PA

#21 Feb 13, 2009
;[ the 22 year old was my half cousin
Abe Lincoln

Morrisville, PA

#24 Feb 13, 2009
Bryan wrote:
;[ the 22 year old was my half cousin
Hey how out that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Ghey Ghost 1,744,405
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Alyssa76 12,216
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Quirky 243,394
News Is Chicago bike-friendly? (Sep '07) 6 hr Cyclist 77
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 9 hr rippygirl423 62
Trump is A 9 hr Retired SOF 569
last post wins! (Dec '10) 21 hr Julia 3,261

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages