Highland Park teen found beaten, unco...

Highland Park teen found beaten, unconscious in Chicago

There are 6 comments on the Lake County News-Sun story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Highland Park teen found beaten, unconscious in Chicago. In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

A woman was brutally raped near the Congress theater on the 2100 block of N. Rockwell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 4, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
<quoted text>where was god? why her bad karma?was common sense missing?no doubt its a bad thing but what is the whole story
You don't need the full story.
Rape is a terrible thing it seems you have not one drop of sympathy.
bailout my duck

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2012
Red-n-30 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need the full story.
Rape is a terrible thing it seems you have not one drop of sympathy.
yes i do need the full story

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
<quoted text>yes i do need the full story
Why? So you can say very hurtful things and make her feel like she's the reason it happen. This is horrific woman are faced with either getting raped or abused nothing wrong with her.
bailout my duck

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2012
stop prick teazing for kicks then will talk
so sad

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2012
That is the hood, and see how some of them dress, a high school kid in the getto

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2012
so sad wrote:
That is the hood, and see how some of them dress, a high school kid in the getto
I strongly disagree.. It doesn't matter how a person dress. What gives a man or woman the right to rape. It's sad I understand what your saying but it's not right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min nanoanomaly 1,261,547
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min red and right 194,275
Ask Amy 7-27-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Dear Abby 7-27-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 100,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ariel Sharon 70,139
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 7 hr Majikmon 5,191
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages