Pregnant Mother of Five Killed in Chi...

Pregnant Mother of Five Killed in Chicago Expressway Shooting

There are 5 comments on the NBC Miami story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Pregnant Mother of Five Killed in Chicago Expressway Shooting. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

Twenty-five-year-old Jasmine Curry's family talks about their loss, especially painful because they lost another son to gun violence in the past year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 10, 2014
and no one on the planet surface gives a big fat rats rear end.

Glad to see the welfare rolls reduced with her death.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Jul 11, 2014
ha ha ha awww them n word people on da south side of chicago sure know how act like out of control fools.

it must be embarrassing to be a n word person living in Chicago or any where in america and seeing how the rest of your race acts on the south side of Chicago or detroit.

the south side of Chicago used to be a active productive place now a waste land thanks to da population of out of control n word people.

keep up the good work black folks ha ha ha
GoodRiddance2Bab yMaker

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Jul 11, 2014
She also had 1 in the oven. JEEZ 5+1 and I'll bet I'm paying for them.
It ain't fair that I gotta pay for others having fun sex. It's about time they pay or starve to death, tough toenails.
mike

Akron, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Exactly. She is 25 and has 5 kids plus one on the way. That in a nutshell, is what is wrong with the black community.
mike-its whats wrong with

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Jul 12, 2014
mike wrote:
Exactly. She is 25 and has 5 kids plus one on the way. That in a nutshell, is what is wrong with the black community.
THE COUNTRY. IT'S BEEN 2+ GENERATIONS OF LIBERAL/DEMONCRAT RULES, LAWS
AND NEGRA BRIBERY WITH "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"..........WHITE PEOPLE.
WE ARE PAYING FOR OUR ENSLAVEMENT AND GENOCIDE. Sorry about the CAPS but it's really really important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Obama is a joke 1,406,170
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min loose cannon 219,767
Cure For Prescription Drug Addiction ! 22 min Claire Underwood 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min IB DaMann 60,669
Frank Underwood Here: I Could Sure Use Some Hel... 24 min Claire Underwood 9
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min Retired SOF 1,272
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 42 min Resident 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 103,167

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages