Should AR15 be banned?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#4 Feb 23, 2018
So every Tom,Dick, and Harry should have an AR-15 at their disposal regardless of mental ability or background for violence? No restrictions or regulations? I can fly and land an airplane safely but I don't have a licence so should there be any difference?

“Get Armed vote Leftists Out”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2018
Join the NRA Join the NRA Join the NRA Join the NRA Join the NRA Join the NRA
Draw

Costa Mesa, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2018
Government looking for an excuse for a complete gun ban!
Joey

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2018
We need to ban black politicians and Latin women politicians.
White Boy

Antioch, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
So every Tom,Dick, and Harry should have an AR-15 at their disposal regardless of mental ability or background for violence? No restrictions or regulations? I can fly and land an airplane safely but I don't have a licence so should there be any difference?
So every tyrone, jamal, and rodney can live amongst civilized White people where the vulnerable elderly can be beaten, raped and robbed by these savages regardless of major dna and human vs animal differences? No restrictions or regulations on where these barbaric blood thirsty cowards roam to? Look I can go to Kentucky, Mississippi or Alabama and have the right to carry w/o a permit, thus enabling me to better protect my friends and family without paying a $120 tax to jew zionists for a right I am suppose to have regardless.
It costed alot of veterans for us to keep these rights so you or anybody else can go fuck yourselves if you don't agree K!? K!
Speaking of restrictions and regulations Thomas A, how about the government put devices on cars enabling them to only go 40 mph?since people of your caliber can't seem to know how to drive? Seems like all them mental defects behind the wheels of their hybrids and priuses with their gay ass bernie and hillary stickers need their licenses revoked majorly!
So how could you fly a plane if you can't even drive to begin with which takes more know how intelligence something the marxist left just does not have!
If you don't like AR-15s then move to commiefornia or better yet, move out of this country it would be better off without people like you in it messing it up!

“Destroyed Democrat Party!”

Since: Dec 16

Location hidden

#17 Feb 27, 2018
No, Democrats need to stop their broken record routine of demagoguing and stop being obstructionists so we can help the kids despite the Democrats stupidity.
Lol

Stony Brook, NY

#19 Feb 28, 2018
How many people are killed daily by people with an ar-15, compared to killed by monkeys in chicago with regular guns?

“Pile on the Commie Bots”

Since: Sep 12

Resist Persist Enlist Exist

#21 Mar 1, 2018
yes - they should be banned

#25 Mar 1, 2018
from ABC news....

"President Trump again called for raising the minimum legal age to purchase all guns to age 21 during a meeting with lawmakers on guns and school safety Wednesday, while suggesting that those who are staying silent on the topic are " afraid" to come up against the NRA."
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#27 Mar 1, 2018
White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>

So every tyrone, jamal, and rodney can live amongst civilized White people where the vulnerable elderly can be beaten, raped and robbed by these savages regardless of major dna and human vs animal differences? No restrictions or regulations on where these barbaric blood thirsty cowards roam to? Look I can go to Kentucky, Mississippi or Alabama and have the right to carry w/o a permit, thus enabling me to better protect my friends and family without paying a $120 tax to jew zionists for a right I am suppose to have regardless.
It costed alot of veterans for us to keep these rights so you or anybody else can go fuck yourselves if you don't agree K!? K!
Speaking of restrictions and regulations Thomas A, how about the government put devices on cars enabling them to only go 40 mph?since people of your caliber can't seem to know how to drive? Seems like all them mental defects behind the wheels of their hybrids and priuses with their gay ass bernie and hillary stickers need their licenses revoked majorly!
So how could you fly a plane if you can't even drive to begin with which takes more know how intelligence something the marxist left just does not have!
If you don't like AR-15s then move to commiefornia or better yet, move out of this country it would be better off without people like you in it messing it up!
Your neighbors there in the trailer park should be so proud of you! Why not try to get moved up near the main entrance so you can protect the families from incoming threats with your AR15?
lol

Stony Brook, NY

#28 Mar 2, 2018
Rose of Tralee wrote:
yes - they should be banned
Neg*oes should be banned

#32 Mar 2, 2018
lol wrote:
<quoted text>

Neg*oes should be banned
If you ask politely, perhaps the good people of Iceland might take you in.

#34 Mar 2, 2018
Let a black man show you white boys how it's done.

lol

Stony Brook, NY

#42 Mar 8, 2018
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Let a black man show you white boys how it's done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NxFkEj7KPC0XX
Black men cant do anything that matters

#52 Mar 11, 2018
lol wrote:
<quoted text>

Black men cant do anything that matters
Except for running this country for 8 years and pulling us out a financial crisis, cutting down Ben Laden and bringing about health care for all.

What have you done lately troll?

Since: Mar 18

Trumann, AR

#56 Mar 12, 2018
YES
Carlton Meatstick

Glendale Heights, IL

#57 Mar 12, 2018
Nope. Criminals should be banned, but if criminals were banned, then who's gonna vote these crooked chaos loving democrats who rule over these war zone gettos? Make NO mistake about the democratic party, they love these gun murders, its easy to blame everything except the complete break down of an entire culture by the left. I was in high school when columbine happened, I've seen at age 40 how these kids are just absolutely polluted with everything they don't need and what they truly need is prohibited by the left. In 1995 we all pledged allegiance together, called teachers ma'am or sir, used the bathrooms our equipment dictated and didn't have our heads buried into a smartphone, biggest thing is there was structure, right and wrong. Get rid of the AR fine... then somebody will use a shotgun, get rid of that.. then somebody will use something else, ect..ect.. and it's because of the person pulling the trigger on these inadamebt objects, its like blaming the pen for writing the bad checks, or the car when drunk driver kills a family, nobody wants to say everything that made America great, solid, disciplined, has been stripped away by lawyer's and mainly the left.
Michael C

Glendale Heights, IL

#58 Mar 12, 2018
Carlton Meatstick wrote:
Nope. Criminals should be banned, but if criminals were banned, then who's gonna vote these crooked chaos loving democrats who rule over these war zone gettos? Make NO mistake about the democratic party, they love these gun murders, its easy to blame everything except the complete break down of an entire culture by the left. I was in high school when columbine happened, I've seen at age 40 how these kids are just absolutely polluted with everything they don't need and what they truly need is prohibited by the left. In 1995 we all pledged allegiance together, called teachers ma'am or sir, used the bathrooms our equipment dictated and didn't have our heads buried into a smartphone, biggest thing is there was structure, right and wrong. Get rid of the AR fine... then somebody will use a shotgun, get rid of that.. then somebody will use something else, ect..ect.. and it's because of the person pulling the trigger on these inadamebt objects, its like blaming the pen for writing the bad checks, or the car when drunk driver kills a family, nobody wants to say everything that made America great, solid, disciplined, has been stripped away by lawyer's and mainly the left.
Can't really argue with anything other than your spelling Mr Meatstick. I witness the decay of our precious kids daily, zero respect, single parent households, everybody gets a trophy win or lose mentality, your owed because your mother squeezed you out in America... on and on,

#60 Mar 12, 2018
Epistermophobia Libers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ben Laden?

Obama did none of that, and he also caused the worse unemployment for blacks in 50 years.

I know you want t to defend blacks against pink monkeys, but the fact that the first president of America John Hanson, was black, ans he invented and defined the roles of the presidency, should get them trolling angrily and spewing kkk trailer crap against the walls.
Look kids! another Topix nut job.

Sounds to me like you've been spending a little too much time in Roswell.
cave man

Chicago, IL

#62 Mar 14, 2018
use musket 1791

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Liberal lunatics 1,814,036
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Xqz 243,811
RHAM is not RESPONSIBLE for CHICAGO CRIME 5 hr Jeff Davis 10
ol donkey dik donkey brain mule er 7 hr nonsense 1
maxine waters hole 7 hr nonsense 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr you hate the truth 12,473
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Hilowryfartintake 64,890

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages