Newspaper Dispute Leads to Trouble on a School Bus: Weird Crimes

Full story: Patch.com
Happy Guillermo! March 14: Guillermo Vega, 28, of the 1900 block of South High Street in Blue Island, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, according to a report. Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 24, 2013
so is Guillermo here in America legally or is Guillermo another illegal immigrant stealing goods and services from the American tax payers.

does happy guillemo speak English or is he one of the illegal immigrant dummies who can only babble in gutter Spanish or ebonics Spanish????

see if you deport Guillermo there will be one more part time job for a negro to have.
2nd Ward

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
so is Guillermo here in America legally or is Guillermo another illegal immigrant stealing goods and services from the American tax payers.

does happy guillemo speak English or is he one of the illegal immigrant dummies who can only babble in gutter Spanish or ebonics Spanish????

see if you deport Guillermo there will be one more part time job for a negro to have.
If you have such a strong dis like for the Hispanic and u assume all are illegal, I suggest you move to Palos Park or another upper middle class neighborhood....or can't you afford it?
ICE MAN COMITH

Midlothian, IL

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Look lets just make sure those that are here are legal. thats all us gringo ask.
2nd Ward

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
ICE MAN COMITH wrote:
Look lets just make sure those that are here are legal. thats all us gringo ask.
You should worry about your own short comings. I'm sure you have them, your response to my post proves your primary education level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Eric 71,017
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,154,046
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,203
New Beach Boys song. 3 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia